*blocks ur path*

are you a terrorist?
cause you're the bomb!

she then proceeds to blow me! ;)

Knock her down
Knock her up
Knock her off

In that order.

Pull out some Richmond sausages from my tesco bag.

garbage thread
summerfag pls go

*worships muslim goddess' ass like the inferior white slave i am, while she gets bred by a superior muslim king. then she squats and lets his thick superior cum out on my tiny white cock and jerks me off while the muslim king beheads me for not worshiping allah*

I am literally diamonds

E X T R A T H I C C

Excuse me I need to get through. Thanks.

Disgusting

What's the point of the modesty scarf if you're going to show off your goodies like that anyway?

Arrr.

*the path explodes*

Would I not also look at her like your lawsmen do? She is clearly doing something, which is obviously of post-Eden exploitation! Yet I am a Nazerene I'd tell her the truth even if it hurt her she'd feel like a slut but I'd say go and sin no more I'm a little angry is all about Genesis and I hate satan... Poor Eve from Even right guys? We love Adam and Eve right damn right we do. Even if they were of the racial tribe of the offspring of David. And not Islam. Hey we fight satan don't we same enemy? We think the children are sacred too right the little ones why would you even wanna post on here if you don't wanna save some of these strange folk? Now I'm talking to you OP with your flag and your post what do you figure, judging the minds of other fellow humankind that you'd see how they react as you contribute to men looking at even their Islamic woman with what, lust?

And I still say Jesus is Lord.

Move it fatty.

those jokes

jesus christ, disgusting

i would COMPLETELY approve if she sat on my face and forced me to take long, deep inhales of her asshole.

my dick has become an insurmountable pillar of STONE. i don't give a fuck. not ONE fuck.

That's the joke... they're so old they know who Hitler .... was.

Those jokes also remember when Germany was once good.

2fat4me.

Only brown people think obesity is healthy and attractive.

I'd tell the whore to get the fuck out of my way before I beat the shit out of her.

God those are some fat legs, I can feel the pain of those pair of jeans.

> when the multicult goes wrong

gross, you're pathetic dude

>creams inside her

*Unzips dick*

Continue walking. If she touches me slap her and immediately wash with soap part of the body she touched so I don't catch some jihadi/slut mutant disease.

*shoots the fat terrorist holding a knife*

Jesus look at the size of those feet. That's got to be a dude.

>canadian daring to project how pathetic he is onto ANYONE

stick to prepping the bull moose that fucks your beaver-wife's son, pierre. men are talking.

*stones you to death for showing wrist and ankles*

Don't see that as sexy, she has that typical bodyshape muslim women get at breeding age, short,lobĀ“ng hair and extremely fat ass and lergs and tits. I find it attractive, yes, but I know it is muslim preserved breeding material, she just Dresses llike us in some way. Typical "intgrated" muslim, you'd have to become liberal to go further. She has American/British-style clothes out of her Country, clothes made by Asian Kids and women, wearing clothes and behaving from her Immigrant culture and acting out (Afro)American-influence-culture, that is what every normie in the western world lives like, that is the multi-culturalism we have. Disgusting. In the 1910's and 1920's you at least could have found interest in that exotic, pretty looking middle-eastern culture, the Islamism and Multi-culturalist Democracies happened and Kebab,Mosques,Hijabs and Nigggers became an annoying part of our Society which are slowly replacing us, now Germany of the 18th century or when the Romans came is unknown and exotic, Mission failed hard Captain America, Liberty suicided.

Bust out my bacon slapper and get to slapping

If you are non-Muslim, pelt her with bacon.

If you are Muslim, pelt her with stones.

*starts licking her ass*

I suddenly am in approval of mass muslim migration to Europe

Achmed detected!

First with the cock, then with the Glock

Girl you need to start making some form of physical activity your fucking ass is huge from sitting on your computer chair all day long.

And look at those arms i mean, what the fucking chubby shit is arent muslim all thin cause of the 3d world and shiet?

DEUS VULT SARACEN SCUM!