Can you post some proofs that non-white women are whores, too? I'm arguing with my friend...

Can you post some proofs that non-white women are whores, too? I'm arguing with my friend, he thinks only white women are trash and I'm too lazy to find proofs that he's not right ( I know there are many proofs, I saw it million times on Sup Forums)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c39_1498071426
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he obviously has had the luxury of never having to deal with women of other races
as someone who as regretabley had relationships with different races i can tell you the only ones worth dating are whites asians and upper class latinas

So fucking true

The proper argument would be are any other women quite as trashy and self-loathing as white women.

Nonwhite women are the most degenerate, Take the Slavpill

ALL women are whores for Chad.
Nature wired the whole 100% of them like that. Women see themselves as sexual objects, and they see other women like that as well. Thats why they compete with their seductive power to charm a male. The most whorelicious wins, and that doesn't mean she wants the male, it means that she wants to WIN, she wants to be more POWERFUL than her competition.

Women are organisms where their entire power and leverage resides in their ability to seduce and charm. In more vulgar words: Whores, liars, seducers and pretenders.

Never trust a ho.

This orangutan is right.

Well, he thinks only white women are self-hating nigger-loving whores who date outside their race although he's in relationship with my sister who can't be more loyal person than she is and only I know how much she really loves him. I think he generalizes white women. There are whores in every race.

Black women are way more promiscuous than any other group of women, have higher rates of STDs, etc. I'm guessing it's also true of Hispanics but not to AS high of a degree, and is less true of Asians, who probably have less sex and less STDs.

If you can't see the whole picture on women behavior and beliefs by your 20's, you are pretty much guaranteed to get cucked and fucked on your life.

Can't you see that they poke themselves on social media to grab attention, and show their beauty to all?

Can't you see how much energy and money they spend into bettering their looks?

Can't you remember all the horror stories of whores who left a trail of destruction for all the beta fags on their path, are the same that cry for chad for being an asshole?

Can't you remember all the plastic surgery they did to have bigger asses and tits?

Can't you remember that even women distrust women?

Can't you remember Schopenhauer, Marcus Aurelius, Napoleon, Spiritual teachings from all eras and all nations and cultures, about the natural wickedness of a women?

Women aren't confused, they muddle the waters with their rationalization to avoid showing their nature. Never judge a women by the kind of persona she tries to project, judge her by her actions. Ignore the whole 100% of her words, judge her by what she does.

A women will rationalize her way out of a gangbang, to show herself as a victim. A women will rationalize her way out of homicide, satanism, nuclear warfare and genocide, and still pretend to be a victim.

Don't be a fag, open your eyes while you still can. Women are all sex sellers to men. And if you think she don't know it, you are a fucking retard that will be put down by a whore itself.

>t /fit/ @ Chad power level

This bro knows his shit. Every girl dreams of her wedding and being a princess, at least 3x a day; even married ho's. This translates into:
- center of attention
- lying around with a beta-stable to provide for you
- being fucked in the most ego stimulating / male-subservient ways possible
- doing nothing but being naked / pretty to attain this position in life

Hell, if women could they would walk naked and just coo all day if it was legal and they thought it would get them Chad.

As one user put it: Women are nothing more then louboutin wearing primates.

All western women are whores. There is no debate here. This information is easilly obtainable for twitter and your female pop stars.

48% of black women have herpes according to a statistic released by the CDC. Nonwhite women carry all STDs at rates that far exceed the white rate, with black women being at the top of the pyramid.

>not posting a better resolution size

liveleak.com/view?i=c39_1498071426

At least we have actual females not a cave goats.

easy, my testimony
I live in a 99% non white country, and women are trash

cuck

She looks cute.

I'm right and everyone knows it. Women are sex toys for chad, competition for other women and demonic entities for betas.

Lmfao americuck, all your woman are whores.

Nonwhite women are held to a lower standard.

Another man's trash is somebody's treasure yadda yadda

>ywn be a chad

This is true, but men aren't much better. There is something about having discipline and planning for the future and basically being a bit more than the animals we were originally created as. I think that women get rewarded well for being whores to chad. But I suspect that many of those women will fall apart later in life. They did not have the self control to conquer their animal. I think the same is true for men. Once upon a time, our culture taught people to master themselves, instead or just giving into their basest instincts. That's why no fapping works.

Your friend is retarded. Find a new one.

ask him for proof that white women are whores

^^^this

I didn't said that men were better. I just described in blunt truth some true statements about female behavior and true beliefs.

Wasn't refuting what you said. Just expanding on it because I thought it was a good post.

>Can you post some proofs that non-white women are whores, too?
Simple economics my friend.
Take a look through your local Yellowpages in the whore section. You'll notice an abundance of non-white cheap whores, a proportionally higher representation than each demographic should have.
There you go, proof that they're cheap dirty whores too.

I know one mulata who is probably a thot. Black culture seems to be more sexual considering that they glorify ass eating and unprotected sex. And you wonder why so many black kids are out of wedlock. As for my friend I really hope she is larping when she posts emojis about eggplants.

The answer is yes--because all women are whores--they rely on men to provide and protect -and they use sex to get this

Half of Black women have an STD in the USA.