Outside on a hot and sunny day in London

>outside on a hot and sunny day in London
>seeing attractive girls everywhere, all of whom consider me a disgusting non Chad while picking among their 5000 tinder matches
>demoralised as fuck with life

Subhuman by day, subhuman by night. Life is one gigantic party if you're not a subhuman.

Being 26, having had no friends since 18 and no attention from women ever, I have wasted my youth, have no passions, feel besieged by propaganda everywhere telling me how to live and turning all my hobbies in to work (you can't read what you want, you have to read loads of boring classic books; and so on for everything else becoming a pissing contest).

Meanwhile the world's biggest party takes place in front of my face 24/7. It's just plain demoralising seeing attractive girls and knowing they consider me disgusting. School and university reveal people's true perceptions of you, freed from politeness, HR codes, and drudgery- I had no social life at all in university, no attention from women ever, and saw women only go for Chads. Now I have no hope of a worthwhile career because I'm not a normie clone with normie interests. At work I became the ugly loser loner beta autist that nobody talks to within two days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBR5v89L6gk
youtube.com/watch?v=wVHAQX5sSaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drink booze. The rest will follow.

Be Benny Hill.

just be yourself bro maybe look into plastic surgery idk

Maybe you should lift and get a haircut then

sort yourself out

JUST

Become chad or die trying

People actually still walk the streets of London? Scary

Work out.

>london

that's your problem 45% white

but really though, the opposite of attention and care is not harm and deceit, it is avoidance and neglect.

if nobody ever came up to you and attempted to talk to you, and everyone treated you like you weren't there, there's a 90% chance that you were just sending out huge "don't talk to me, now is not the time" signals 24/7.

sort yourself out. seriously. peterson goes over this in almost every video he has. it's central to his work.

youtube.com/watch?v=BBR5v89L6gk

Getting down isnt going to help. I started investing small amounts of money and ive found tons of satisfaction in it. Girls will come but you gotta figure out what fulfills you when youre alone to truly find peace. Plus theres the idea of most girls ans the reality, and truth is 90% of them are fucking dumb as bricks and/or manipulative as fuck.

Peterson has good intentions but is ultimately just as disconnected from reality as pol, only we know there will be no day of the rope.

Will he make one video that talks about tinder? Or is he still bluepilled and tells people to meet people at church?

>have no passions
This is your fault, and you can fix it
hit the gym and get some hobbies. NOT VIDYA
t. time to grow up.

Stop being a pussy.

>Will he make one video that talks about tinder?
he's made many videos about the destruction of meaning in society, which is really the deeper cause of socially dis-integrative shit like tinder.

Killing chads is the obvious answer

Really. This made me get girls. And when you had experience, it's easier even when sober

Mmmm tasty, clammed shill

>mfw growing up is even worse

Also don't do this or you'll become an alcoholic like me.

Just get a latina gf

Move to America and get one of our fat women with your accent?

Survive, save money, work out, and this part is very important; find a good bridge to hide under and surprise people from.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVHAQX5sSaU