American tourist, 22, beaten to death on Greek island, eight suspects arrested

Ok /pol. Which one of you did this?

An American on a Greek island vacation after graduating from college was beaten to death by a mob and eight people have been arrested in the case, police said.Greek police said Saturday that the arrests in the beating death of Barkari Henderson, 22, of Austin, Texas, included six Serbian nationals.Henderson suffered fatal head injuries in the beating early Friday on the island Zakinthos.He was at a bar with friends. The bar’s location is a tourist section known for frequently rowdy behavior by young foreign tourists, the Associated Press reported.Police detained the Serbians after viewing surveillance video, Agence France-Press reported Saturday.A Greek barman, 34, and a 32-year-old British bouncer of Serbian origin were arrested Friday, AFP reported.The fight may have broken out over a petty argument.A police source said the argument involved someone setting their drink down on a table occupied by a different group, Kathimerini, an English-language Athens news outlet reported.Outside the bar, a group of Serbian patrons allegedly attacked Henderson, threw him onto the road and started punching and kicking him, the paper reported.Zakynthos Mayor Pavlos Kolokotsas told the outlet that municipal officials and local police officers just met about clamping down on alcohol-fueled brawls.
I thought blacks couldn't be beaten up by whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow its almost like all those white people killed by locals when they visit South America/Africa and Asia.

Weird.

>American
Looks like a nog to me

>nigger tries to fuck da whiet wimminz
>thinks Greeks are as cucked as krauts and Swedes
>gets put down like the animal he is by brave Ethnic Nationalists

SHEEEEEEIIITTT

No video has come out yet?

>No video has come out yet?
I'm sure the gubbmint confiscated video surveillance. I guess no one has an iphone in greece. Too poor.

so american it is

Yep, American

just like the average joe

>tourism to greece island
not even once

Southern Europe isn't like Sweden or Germany.

>I thought blacks couldn't get beat up by whites

You can say this if it was 1v1

8+ White Guys vs 1 Black Guy; yeah no shit the mob won.

If this was reversed with a bunch of niggers beating on a white man you'd be screaming your lungs out crying for blood you limp wrested faggot.

They didn't have to kill him. Look at it this way - 2 men will be locked in prison for a decade jsut because they couldn't tame their anger. If they just shoved him up a bit, he would have learned his lesson if there was any to be learned.

>oogabooga

Don't move your ass to Southern Europe.

It's almost like people care more for their own.

Probably he started the fight.

We dont want you or your shitty opinions here cuck. Go to california
BTW, Nice! Good job Ser-bros

>You can say this if it was 1v1
>8+ White Guys vs 1 Black Guy; yeah no shit the mob won.
>If this was reversed with a bunch of niggers beating on a white man you'd be screaming your lungs out crying for blood you limp wrested faggot.
Reverse situation is usually what prevails. Rarely do you see a one on one fight with niggers. I never worry about the nignog I'm fighting. It's his 5 friends waiting to jump me. It's how niggers fight. He deserved this beat down.

wow it's almost as if nobody wants ugly ass niggers in their society.

>nigger
>learning a lesson

I know you've probably never met an American nigger but they do not have the cognitive capacity to learn things.
He just would have smoked crack and tried again tomorrow

hey greece... consider the denbts repaid.

Its the same as gypsies. And you know why that happens? Because they get raised without any moral values, not knowing what honor is
Inb4 you applauded this violence
This is notbmerely violence. This is fighting back. We are not sheep

no weed in Greece. id be mad as hell all day too.

If only friend... We will have to pay for at least 50 years more. Thank the jewman sachs for that

Based Serbs

Should have gone to Sweden or Germany instead.
Poor guy.

>Nig nogged. Got killed for being a nigger.
I see no problem here. Good job, Greece.

>Fucking AMERICAN gets beaten to death
>Thread is filled with felliw Americans mocking his death

Talk about loyalty to your fellow citizens. Godammit, I wish I could somehow make you traitorous shits leave our country,

It's just a nigger, dude.

>niggers
>citizens

Did you know we wuz kangz and ancient greeks?

I never swore an oath to Niggers. Fellow Americans? Get bent with your co-exist BS.

Found the (((Civic Nationalist)))

Good one less nigger.
Good job.

It's a nigger, not an American. Based Serbs ftw!

>caring about niggers from Austin.
Im glad there is one less that will be returning home.

What the fuck was a nigger doing in greece?

>A police source said the argument involved someone setting their drink down on a table occupied by a different group

I can picture this
>Be nigger in vacation
>AMERICAN even, ego through the roof
>Act like the alpha of alphas (OP's pic related)
>Put your drink on someone else's table
>Bunch of Slavs tell you that's their table
>Chimp out and tell them you 'll put your drink wherever the fuck you want
>Get dragged out and beaten to death
Such is life.

Eh, yes that was me. Sorry. I was rather drunk. He looked like a turk. I won't kill him again, I promise.

I don't have any for them because they have none for me.

>American

Unless he comes around looking like a turk again ofc. I can't help being triggered by that.

>starting shit on the Mediterranean
In Ampulia I saw two Italians beating the shit out of an Indian once
This was the time I understood that Meds are not that tolerant against non-European tourists

But he is an American! Don't you understand that that he has a paper putting him in the same bureacratic category as you? How does that not inspire loyalty in you? Just because of some imaginary """race""" thing that science has proven does not even exist.

niggers help fight against the british for our independence

Time to go back to the cuckshed.

You don't get to cherry pick your fellow Americans, you dipshits.

I think one of the most aggrivating realizations for me this past election cycle is that conservatives literally do not understand what made America "Great", and actually hate and despise vast proportions of our country's citizenry.

You shits are actually toxic, a fucking trojan horse that erodes the fabric of our democracy. A goddamn cancer.

What the fuck went wrong with you, and can it ever be fixed.

>Dindu shows up at Greek bar
>"Ooga booga! Where da bitches at?"
>Dindu gropes Greek girl's ass.
>Greek girl slaps dindu
>"But dats raycissss n' shieeet!"
>Greek barman "Behave, re malaka!"
>Dindu starts chimping out.
>Greeks and our best bros the Serbians, decide they've had of the apeman.
>World becomes slightly a better place with one nigger less.

Probably that dumb dindu thought GR stands for Germany and easy sluts.
Little did he know that his kind here in the Balkans is not tolerated.

>le falseflag independence war meme

nice reddit spacing

Wish there was a video to get an independent look at what happened. I agree he should not have been killed, but if he was acting like an ass he did deserve to get it beat up a bit.

hope she died too

>the revolutionary war was a meme

wew lad

Can we just drop this topic. I admit I was drunk, but he looked like a turk and I thought he was going to invade Europe again and one thing led to the other and it got out of hand. Shit happens, you know. I won't kill him again. I have quit drinking for the whole weekend now.

>handful of peasants with pitchforks beat 'da strongest empire on earth'
>everybody on both sides were (((masons)))
>conveniently totally under british rule after 1812
ur 1 dum nigger 2bh

>your fellow Americans
Shut up Nixon.

they didnt even beat him to death... they punched him and he fell and broke his neck or something.... pathetic

You don't understand what nationalism really is. There is no such thing as (((civic nationalism))), nationalism is related with a common heritage, that's the reason why (((civic nationalists))), like you, are losing badly, you believe that you can extract the concept of race from nationalism.

>Texan
>Jew flag
Fuck off poser.

He was from Austin. He automatically stopped being an American the moment he resided there.

I do whatever i want you ginormous faggot

>Be American
>Bomb Serbia for Israel and Clintons
>Suprised when Serbs and Greeks kill you

10/10 great meme

I mean I'm glad that we now have one less nig, but god damn bar fights are over some of the most retarded shit.

>A police source said the argument involved someone setting their drink down on a table occupied by a different group

Jesus christ. I'm sure the nig did something retarded to escalate the situation, but still.

>>nigger tries to fuck da whiet wimminz
>>thinks Greeks are as cucked as krauts and Swedes
>>gets put down like the animal he is by brave Ethnic Nationalists

You forgot to mention the part where da whiet wimminz find other not-whiets to fuck.

Some didus are showing up in Albania
When they are in bar they do not see right or left
They have been advised how to behave

Niggers used to be tough.
But now they're soft because they're being pampered in USA.

It is funny how on some forums blacks spread the news how in east europe all the woman want to fuck them.

What they don't say how much they bleed after they get stomped to shit. That is not cool story to share with friends.

Trust me if you see any of them in East Europe or Balkans pity them.

We teach them the hard way, I suppose.

>You don't understand what nationalism really is. There is no such thing as (((civic nationalism))), nationalism is related with a common heritage, that's the reason why (((civic nationalists))), like you, are losing badly, you believe that you can extract the concept of race from nationalism.
Well put.
If all hell breaks loose who am I going to side with? Being of Anglo descent of Scottish and Irish ancestors I sure as fuck am not going to side against them with niggers

tfw you are a nigger and you go to the place where there is no social justice shit

lmao black american guy thinks he can just chimp out in southern europe that we will coddle him like in the cuckUSA

'they'? I don't recall anyone else at the scene of the purge. By all means, I was terribly drunk. I had like a whole bottle of greek resin wine and a few shots of anis booze on top of that and then came this guy looking like a turk.... You know how it is. Us templar go full Deus Vult in when we spot a turk. Or what we percieve as turks. It was self defence!

What's the last thing that went through his mind when he was getting beat to death.

A boot
HA HA

Well you know how they like to complain. For glass on wrong table on Balkans they pull out ak47 if you end up in wrong club.

Too many Niggers believed in Obama's hope and change bullshit.

There's a local Greek restaurant in my city and we call it the "White Restaurant" because all the whites go there and it makes you feel like it's 1950s old Netherlands

Reason?

No Turks,Arabs, or Hijabs in sight, they avoid it like Raid

Actually, it was a broken bottle of resin wine. I was on vacation and wore just slippers.

Again: Sorry. Can we just drop this now and talk about something else please?

well greece IS now africa-tier

all dem slutty shotas beg for shekels in omegle

>Greek island
>Balkan
Bitch please, it was not near their Northern border as I can remember

Any good beer there?

top geg

hate to do this.. but.. that guy really looks like he wants people to fight him in that photo..

They serve everything, really cheap too, family type of restaurant

>A Greek barman, 34, and a 32-year-old British bouncer of Serbian origin were arrested Friday

I would put good money on the barman not being an English speaker, the nigger catching on, then threatening the bouncer thinking he couldn't understand either.

It is not the 1980s. Paying customers are not set upon with weapons for no reason, especially American tourists. He'll have spent all night chimping and talking to people thinking they couldn't understand him. It's a shame they didn't get some of his friends.

>go to resturant
>chimp out
>get chased by security guard and barman
>get killed

Good riddence to that ape. Some white person with a future can take his place in uni now.

did you not read the OP? the guys that killed him were serbs

>do not understand what made America "Great"
I'm sure it had a lot to do with having racial diversity and not the fact it was built on mostly uninhabited, rich land from ambitious whites from Europe.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Do they serve turks or other kinds of niggers?

>KOSOVO WUZ SERBIA ANN SHIEEEET

I never had any trouble in the Balkans, even with degenerate British Army tattoos up my arms in Serbia. Nicest people in Europe.

Blacks cause trouble absolutely everywhere they go and he bit off more than he can chew. Hopefully the men are acquitted, because they certainly did not wake up that morning wanting to murder someone.

ITT: Balkan people being white when it suits Sup Forums

The funny thing is the attackers weren't ethnic Greek. They were Serbs. Greeks are too pussy to beat down a dindu.

masons aren't inherently bad, it's just a matter of how they apply the knowledge that determines whether they are or not

Nighty night nigg

>The funny thing is the attackers weren't ethnic Greek. They were Serbs. Greeks are too pussy to beat down a dindu.
Follow the thread or you may miss something.
>A Greek barman, 34, and a 32-year-old British bouncer of Serbian origin were arrested Friday

Good riddance.
Hope those Serbs get released soon.