twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek. this is aweful

WE NOGS NAU

wtf Irland i thought you were based

No we're fucked

are these people speaking english?

It has to be satire

>I'm disappointed in you lad

When did wigger """""culture""""" come to Ireland?

Its not, I actually recognize the slang....

Denim shorts are hardcore

So that's the modern Peaky Blinders ?

It's that far gone?

This is more shocking than the time Dudley from harry potter was wearing jean shorts in that one harry potter movie

the kikes need to stay out of ireland! >:(

Yup.

Not Sweden yet but.....yup

youtu.be/1A3gNNv-f4w?t=23s

At least they don't have black people in their gang. It seems American "culture" is plaguing Europe these days as well.

An Irish tried to sell me their children in exchange for whiskey once

HAHAHA, Why are you riding with blacks nigresses?? The production money got short?

What the fuck happened to Ireland?

That's awful. How you went from pic related to that?

Hey you know what's a fun thing to do? Think of Pearse in front of the firing squad, this MUST have been what he willingly died for!

Mrs. Brown's Boys is a good program.

>europeans rapping about guns

>potato rap

youtube.com/watch?v=RaaZsBxWeiQ

What the fuck

NeoCons

Y'Know I'd rather think of something that dosen't fill me with uncontrollable rage thanks"! also pic related

Someone needs to put a bullet in the rubber bandits senpai

for real - it honestly sounds more like some slavic shit to me than it does english.

I remember the #weareirish campaign, good God that filled me with rage

HAhaaha thats pretty funny seems more satirical if anything

Good, You shouldn't tolerate brain-drained weak minded filipinos leaving our country.

Satire has become satirical satire on satire?

What in the fuck is this?

Woo kaineda lengoodsh iz daz ???
Mee duon oonderstend !!!

No words....

Shut up you autistic child. Its clearly tongue in cheek

Check the comments and their previous video orange boy. Not satire.

The Irish are the niggers of Europe mate.

If it wasn't for Brits, they would be rulers of the whole planet. Nothing is ever their fault

This is why we're the niggers of Europe, and why Dubliners are the niggers of Ireland.

I change my opinion. White people are just as much subhuman savages as everyone else.
Pol is wrong. Civilized behavior really does stem from culture, upbringing, education and enforced law. Not genetics.

You have autism. They aren't being sincere

No, it really ain't the fault of you Irish but the kikes who push nigger behavior in media. It's a problem all throughout the west, they put nigger behavior on a pedestal

The argument has always been that the culture, law, and upbringing of any given society is a byproduct of the people and the race of that given civilization, until it gets (((subverted)))

have you ignored the fall of rome? russia vs nazi germany? white people are uber niggers. whites just know how to use technology and can use it to rule over people regardless of how smart and civilized they are

>they put nigger behavior on a pedestal

It's because nigger behavior is what led to the destruction of the black family, and left black people nearly entirely dependent on the state in the US. Don't get me wrong I love rap music, but I don't try to live out the fucking lyrics like a lot of these retards who will eventually ruin their lives.

Tongue in cheek just means offensive. Not that they're not serious. As I said check their other videos and the comments.

Also while you're at it. Get the fuck out of our country.

Youre thinking Northern Ireland.

OP what in the fuck is this shit?

I'm Irish friend and tongue in cheek does not mean 'offensive'. Are you 15?

I just want our country to be cleaned by nuclear explosions. There's nothing else that will remove this degeneracy without leaving a stain.

Well another component of rap is the visuals
Perfect example is the vid in the OP, the wigger rapper is shown with "hot bikini babes"
It pushes a very materialistic satisfaction

This is obviously satire ffs

>American culture

Ahem, that's nigger culture lad

These guys are milking rap for its stupidity...this is comedy...they will cash in...the excessive drug use is mocking the NOGS.

>afraid of leaving a stain
Sometimes you have to take things by force, you can't just sit around asking for it to be given to you for free, cuck

no i dont think so

I don't know.

>I'm Irish
lol

Thank you. Jesus Christ people in this thread are morons

God this board is out of touch, if you watch the other videos you'll understand this is satire, and actually really intelligent satire at that..

mongs

Oh my god, these guys are great

Their last video was about selling heroin and clearly a piss take

youtu.be/J9itTOnHUmM

Get off this board you child

>Irish act like niggers
>This is surprising
Yawn

Get off this island you cunt.

at least they are all white

Not Satire

NO, JUST FUCKING STOP IRELAND! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

It's bad enough this shit is happening here.

Feckin IRISH. it IS clearly satire

>It pushes a very materialistic satisfaction

Yeah and it also pushes doing that by illegal means, which in turn destroys families. I grew up with people that came from decent neighborhoods and had potential to make something of themselves, and yet they still act like they're from the hood. I think rap music has heavily influenced this behavior among young people. I also have a rule where if any white woman listens to more than 1-2 black rappers then i don't speak to her.

sounds dutch??

You've never been to Dublin I take it then?

this shit is fire

I love the guy in the background rocking the bama hat. ROLL TIDE AND WHITE PRIDE

Take to the streets and purge these traitors.

ireland has always been like this

a whole verse about fucking black women kek

It does strangely.

Yes these guys in the comments are the mirror image of your autism in thinking it's legitimate.

It's clearly satire, not americanised, in your face satire but satire nonetheless.

So stop spazzing out kiddo, we have bigger problems than some kids messing around.

It's townie cunts like this that make me think Edward Carson might have had the right idea after all.
Christ, to think Michael Collins died for this

literal potato niggers

holy shit haha just stop euroshits. you can't into american "culture", just stop!

Rubberbandits did it better

youtube.com/watch?v=Qzo4rZxF3x4

Why are the Irish so niggery?

Rubber bandits are a bunch of lefty cunts

I don't know or care about their political beliefs

burn the EU

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic

The original and best.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMR2MbM6L3g

>pikey rap
mfw
fuken hilarious

>That accent alone makes me want to nuke Ireland
Am I the only one?

I love irish people!

What went so right?

oven or rope?

embarrasing

Rubberbandits are all about satire, but they're also cultural marxists.

Well look at the bright side at least they're speaking Irish instead of English. That's pretty conservative.

I literally have no idea what they are saying in this.

Oh ha fucking haha

Is this English?

Sadly yes......

what in the hell is this..

Hey cunts.....