Native Brits choose terrorism to combat their ethnic cleansing

The Cornish Republican Army said it carried out attack on seafood restaurant as part of a renewed campaign against 'ethnic cleansing' of the people of Kernow.

It claims to have set off a 'practice device' at the former Redruth Brewery site and had removed dozens of 'red blood flags' - believed to be a reference to the St George Cross and now has a suicide bomber within its ranks.

The CRA statement said the group has 30 volunteers who are operating in Active Service Units (ASU) to bring about Cornish independence.
It claimed that 'activities' against Stein and Jamie Oliver - who also has a restaurant in Cornwall - have now ceased.

But the group vowed to target the second homes of wealthy English people and the authorities of what it calls the 'English Imperial System' or EIS.

'The English have never allowed freedom to any peoples without a fight and although we understand those who believe that freedom can be won through democracy or political means, we do not accept this.

'Whilst we greatly admire and respect the efforts of Cornish Nationals who seek change through moderate means, we note that previous members of the IRA are now in power in the North of Ireland showing that there is a place for military action.

'Therefore we may use direct means to underline the efforts of moderate Cornish Nationals.'

archive.is/d3Rb8

I reckon their chances of success are very high.
The English (or what's left of them) have become extremely wimpy in recent years.

Other urls found in this thread:

cornishnationalmovement.blogspot.ie/2017/06/cornish-republican-army-cra-public.html
walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/nostalgia/welsh-history-month-1980---7932570
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UDgqafJU1CY
youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hmm how do we convince people to save themselves from this ethnic replacement
>i know. we make pipe bombs and kill random people!
i don't get it.

Not random people, their German colonisers.

Full statement can be read on their google blog here:

cornishnationalmovement.blogspot.ie/2017/06/cornish-republican-army-cra-public.html

Based, love my Celtic brothers.

GAS THE CELT
SAXON LEBENSRAUM NOW

You mean Saxon-anglo-norman-celt mongrel?

What is Galicia doing in the top left? Britonia hasn't been a thing since before the mudslimes crossed over Gibraltar.

You're a stupid fucking yank you don't get a lot of things

C-can Newfoundland come too?

'Germanic rape baby' is the correct nomenclature.

uhhhh can I get a quick rundown on who they are?

They were settlers you fool, not rapists. One of the reasons the Angles came over was because Angelin, their previous homeland, was hit by flooding that destroyed agriculture.

Tiocfaidh ár lá go leor, a chara!

Not really much chance for them.
The British are much harder on their own than foreigners. Prior to 1920 the Irish were considered British. There is no mercy for brits from brits.

Beidh ár lá Linn go luagh, Erin go bragh!

Pretty much. Unless the cornish people suddenly turn brown and start practicing le religion of peace, they're only getting boots up their asses

In all the native languages of these islands, we call you Saxons. At some point you decided to larp as Angles. Nobody remembers why. Maybe they raped the Saxons and it was customary to take the name of your rapist colonisers and name your country after them.

I guess all the muh heritage fags will have to give them some guns like they did with the IRA.

I think in the 80's there were a spate of arson attacks across Wales on homes being bought up by English folk. The Welsh were worried about the English destroying the culture.
They were right.
walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/nostalgia/welsh-history-month-1980---7932570

Anyway. 'one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter'.

The IRA got their guns from his excellence Ghadaffi.

Angles were the main tribe, they controlled the most amount of territory and were probably the only tribe to entirely uproot and leave for Britannia. We're called Saxons probably because it was the Saxon Kingdom of Wessex which remained the only kingdom undefeated by the Vikings and they pretty much managed to unite all of England politically. The royal bloodlines of the Angles and Jutes merged with the Saxons.

Land of the Angles is what England means. It comes from the Roman description of the tribe as angels. The Saxons took over the south of the country. West Saxon, east Saxon, Wessex, Essex

is that why ireland uses an English name?
because we raped you for 800 years, remembr??

But we never named our country after you.
It's still called Éire.
That's what it says on my passport.
Despite your savagery, we continued to fight back against our colonisers.
Then you begged us for a truce.
Call it off any time you like, pussies.

>Call it off any time you like, pussies.
>still in control of Northern Ireland
SAXON'D

Your not our problem, any more. The EU owns you now. Your all gay rights, diversity and whatever other bollocks the EU wants to impose on you these days. Eire will tow the line like good little Europeans.

>all this infighting in this thread
wtf are you niggers doing?

It's called a ceasefire because you begged for mercy.

Brits still do not have enough anglo dna to even be considered anglo-saxon.

Keep Northern Ireland, who would want bunch of inbred scots larping as british anyways

There are men in Ulster who will DIE before they pull down the flag;
There are men in Ulster who will stand, TO THE LAST MAN!

how is armenia r1b? they're literally surrounded by non r1b's.

>American mongrel telling me what my ancestry is
Enjoy your slags then, Plastic Paddy. You aren't Irish and never will be.

Friendly reminder that all celtic nations in the UK are also the most left-wing. This isn't a coincidence, as celts are niggers.

>IRA
Marxist
>SNP
Sweden tier Marxist
>Plad Cymru
Marxist and BTFO by honorary Anglos in the EU referendum
>Cornwall
It's literally a fucking county

DELET

R1b is the haplogroup of the second wave of indo europeans so I guess they still have their identity in Armenia where they passed through.

Yeah, thanks for blowing up pan am flight 103 to pay for them

>Cornish Republican Army
>The CRA statement said the group has 30 volunteers
>Army
>30 dudes

uh

>target the second homes of wealthy English people

some rich violence-averse dudes buy homes in your area

it's an invasion...

Oh for fucks sake Cornwall is my favourite place in the UK this won't get much support considering the entire county voted Tory at the last election

Sucks for them, I suppose.

>mfw I have plans to go to a Welsh separatist rally in November, and have been to a Cornish rally earlier this year on St. Piran's day
>mfw I shitposted here about it and the prospects of independence, and said I hoped it would happen because Cornwall is very comfy, conservative and rural
>mfw I made all these videos and pictures public, along with my plans to roadtrip through Ireland and NI

I just have geography autism, don't raid me

isle of man awooo~~ ;3

Isn't Cornwall the poorest place in the UK, how could they survive without our gibs? Their local economy is supported by tourism mostly (and agriculture) they would be shooting theirselves in the foot if they left us

I dream of a day when my Celtic brothers are liberated in their homeland of Kernrow. I dream of the day when they overthrow their English oppressors and we hear the beautiful Brythonic tongue speak once more. As your brethren, we will do our best to help you in your cause Cornwall. We will aid you in warfare and supply you with boats, planes and infantry. You may use our ports at your discretion to help take the battle to the waves.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

Beady Anglos btfo!

Apparently having sex with your cousin entitles you to have your own country. Funny thing is, these Celts hate on the English even though the English are descended from both the native Celts and the Anglo-Saxons.

Yea because theyre inbred and inbreeding makes people irrational and violent, like muslims.
Also, barely anybody in England even knows about northern ireland and youre ethnically scottish cucking yourself for your british overlords.

From what I understand, they're pissed they don't have a parliament or an assembly like Wales and Scotland. But now that Brexit happened, everyone seems to want a parliament with enough power to vote remain. Imo if Scotland secedes and opts into the EU, that's the EU subverting a centuries old alliance and basically invading a country. I bet if you investigate this movement, they are all talking about being internationalists, meaning they want a part of the EU.

Watch: the UK can find a fucking loud mouth ISIS jihadist if they turned themselves in and yet you'll be amazed at the speed and tactfulness arrests are made against members of this group. Everyone's house is probably already bugged and all their means of communications are being monitored

~80% of brits have blue eyes(Yes, our niggers and mudslimes are in that figure), what's the number for the USA?

Be jelly bongs. I'm pure

I remember that, the 'Sons of Glyndwr', burning holiday chalets and the like

The thing is, most don't want to leave. They just want greater political autonomy and they want to preserve their culture and revive their language. I suspect a great many of them also want all the Londoners storming in to buy up property to fuck off.

>Irish
I'm so sorry, mate.

The US is a Jewified brown eyed nigger shithole. Im moving back to North Ireland soon.
Also your map basically proves that Ireland is the whitest of the british isles.

>british isles

We prefer the term North Atlantic Archipelago

>beannigger in denial that hes ethnically related to potatoniggers

>Irish
>White

>Bri*ish
>white

you gave me a good kekin' there lassie

>British
>Not English
relly maeks me thunk

Celto-Germanic master race

gas the anglo now

You will never be an anglo you swarthy brown eyed little turd

>Cornish independence

Independence to do what? Get sucked back into the EU?

Something seems fishy here.

HS2 up and running yet? Back to it...

Ive seen 100% b4, he was a bong

Not really heard of CRA, however it sounds like more divide and conquer within the British right wing. All the while Mosques are built in Devon and Cornwall.

>swarthy brown eyed little turd
I'm blonde haired and blue eyed you dirty, plastic paddy, brown eyed, black haired swarthy mick loving inbred

If you have 100 percent "british/irish" on 23 and me that means Irish because if you were British it should show about 10 other ethnicities that are considered british.

Long live the scottish and celtic peoples, fuck the english and their coonloving ways!

In your logic, essentially everyone is a rape baby since Neanderthals, Homosapiens, Denisovans etc interbred with each other.

Don't forget a terminally ill woman willing to go out with a bang.

We should make a pan-celtic flag with a similar design

"Mediterranean" isn't an ethnicity. How is a Spanish person the same ethnicity as a Bulgarian or Greek? Also Ireland isn't "Mediterranean" or Nordic, we're literally the same people that were here during the Neolithic era.

keep telling yourself that bong

Here's Germanic Europe.

SNG are traitors who go to rallies with literal marxists.

Scottish dawn is the real nationalist group, They are closely linked with the Polish nationalistgroups.

>yeah because theyre inbred
how will the english ever recover?

Is this a meme, are the Cornish actually salty like the Irish. Or based and loyal like the welsh?

Because the R1b haplogroup comes from the second wave of indo iranian migrants who came to Europe through North Africa and the Medditerainian. Also studies show that Ireland is closer related to Spain and Portugal that to England.

You'll never be Irish, bud. You're a mongrel American colonist of mixed blood including that of Native Americans and probably African-Americans. You aren't "Irish-Americans" or "Anglo-American", you will always be an American mongrel from now until the end of days. No culture, no heritage, no nothing. If you went to Ireland and said you were "Irish-American" you'd get laughed at.

reinstate your tricolour and then we'll talk lad

>no flag of Northumberland/Bernicia

into the trash it goes

Notice even Germanic countries like Sweden dont have that much Germanic Dna because they were ass raped into oblivion by the celtic indo tribes because germanics cant into iron age

>Sweden doesn't have that much Germanic DNA
>75%+ for roughly half of the country

>invaded by the brown hordes
>terrorism
>rapes

>kill white people

Amazing logic

>implying celts are all untouched homogeneous societies

that speak english for some reason

The Irish tricolor is so fucking ugly. We need a new flag that shows our celtic traditions.

>we
i'm probably more irish than you simply by being so close to that shithole m8

Wrong. Our Irish family are welcome home.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UDgqafJU1CY

Here you go. Run this up the pole and salute it tattymonkey

Yeah, that's why Irish-Americans get laughed at when they go to Ireland.
>welcome home

Scientists have found that the only pure entirely homgenous ethnicity in Europe is Connaught West Irish. Only Southern and North Ireland is slightly mixed.
Also, Wales and Highland Scotland are virtually untouched by invaders aswell.

Enjoy your deep fried mars bar and pizza crunch, my friend.

Inbreedings a wonderful thing...

Rather be inbred than a mongrel.

burn apartments full of muslims down now

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic