INTERNATIONAL POLITICAL INCORRECTNESS DAY

Roman societies had holidays and festivals that would release steam like the Bacchanalia Festival in Rome. Modern day societies seem to like to take their holidays in a formal manner where people act nice and appropriate to one another with a day off of work, with alcohol and friends. I think that there are far fewer holidays for irony and political incorrectness than I would approve of.

So this is my proposal. Make an international holiday that is anticipated by all to happen, and performed by all with irony and a politically incorrect attitude. Whether the participants are shitposting, or whether you are advertising your unpopular political agenda this would be the day for you.

I don't think that you have any slaves to have fuck your wife, but what we can manage is by letting anything anyone says on this holiday be forgiven and forgotten. It makes up the majority of human interaction at this point, and it is in dire need of some healthy segregation that everyone is on board with. Can you be politically incorrect on any other day? Yes but the idea is that on this day you are given more tolerance than is otherwise typical in your experience. If there is a sudden rise in tolerant people to political incorrectness, the idea is that the people who still are out of the loop or are insistent of being intolerant will be without the kind of support that they would normally get.

On this day, there would probably be an evolving hashtag or standard way to communicate that this is something that is anticipated for only that day, and their expressions is out of celebration and to let off steam rather than be serious at a glance.

>By Jill Stein

This is OP i have no idea why I am being flaged for spam christ i can't get the other half posted

>stein

Key words in the article maybe, if it refers to other sites many flagged as spam. Sup Forums has some pretty fucked word filters that can range from changing post words, being flagged as spam and instaban

From what I can tell she's advocating for a day for people to say what they think and be ousted for thought crimes, with full censorship for the rest of the year.

okay i am letting this thread die and i am going to try again this is ridiculous

Archive the link and post it properly

>(((STEIN)))
GAS THE KIKES!

>Yes goyim, we'll give you a national holiday where you can have free speech if you'll let us censor you for the other 364 days of the year
Lol sage

sounds like the perfect setup for a dystopian movie

AUDIT THE FED

AUDIT THE STEINS

I could have used a better picture if i am misleading anons with my intentions. I want a holiday so that no one can tell me what to say, and have societies support but not societies consent to my actions. I talk shit any way.

this idea just half posted, and is suppose to coordinate everyone's actions instaead of leaving it up to mainstream media storms to defame people for not being PC, with this the hope is that they couldn't.

a result could be that it would extend to other days and tolerance will improve in general not just closed on one holiday.

i dont remember seeing joel stein on my newsgroups back in the day

>we're
now what did they mean by this?

>coordinate everyone's actions

my man you are new

This is an the other half of my OP post. paraphrased.

a day with doubles would be 4han related so i thought holidays on those days would be predictable and thematic

Something that should be known is that this would be need to be an activity that has evolving, changing activity of its own to avoid any censorship, or stagnation in the community that participates. See Meme Combining, and The Selfish Gene and other Autism.

Your fooling yourself OP, the thought police would be taking names. It's like firearm registration, they will know who to chase when they go looking for the guns.

I admit that I have no idea what to do past being an ideas guy. So any guidance would be a help if you are interested. People who know how to make something a phenomena on the internet would be obligated to input your advice.

>Feb 22nd every year
>shitpost irl
I'm down

>the culture of hate
There's the fundamental mistake. It's not a culture of hate, it's a culture of honesty. Anonymity allows people to express the hateful side of themselves without fear of backlash and that's important. Normies are just so used to the saccharine nature of polite conversation that this somehow makes them imagine a "culture of hate" when it's right there in their own mind the whole time.

The only thing that's changed about culture is the level of exposure, none of this shit is "new"

good point\
not new, just don't care to reword it, its a first draft

You don't make something a phenomenon on the internet it happens naturally, forced memes are the worst and crash the hardest. This is still a terrible idea, freedom of speech should apply to everyone all of the time, nobody should be censored, and if offence is taken, stiff shit.

bad picture, sue me. I'll use a pol meme next time

This is a first draft. And you Sup Forumsacks and beyond are my peer review. So this is by no means a project that I am protective of, it will evolve and change over time, as well as our goals, like a moving target. And these up coming threads are going to be changing in format as well to be more useful as well as gain publicity for itself. Once again I admit that I have no idea what I am doing, so someone archive this thread if it is good, I e-beg you.

This is the day that you would call people faggots, niggers, jews, whores, and participate in discussion that is ironical and joking in nature. But not limited to that. But that is the idea. Yo may already think you have enough freedom as it is, but I think this is an improvement of sorts if realized.

So like a Purge? They made movies about that, it didn't go well.

the posts where I don't respond to a post is the original post i was going to make, with some edits to get around spam filters.

It's about free speech, not anarchy

But I'm an American so every day is free speech day. I'm sorry that Canada isn't like that.

Nomarlising political incorrectness is an admirable goal, but it will have to be achieved by reversing offense culture. People who take offence at nothing should be told to toughen the fuck up not given a fat court settlement. There is money to be made in being offended

What misled you fuckers? the ironic picture? I want free speech everyday, and i get free speech everyday. this is push boundaries, and call your nieghbour the racial slur he is

Most of us arent like that, the 1st amendment is the one I'm most envious of.

Take Back Hallows Eve!

I don't really see what's gained by being "allowed" to call my nigger neighbor a nigger once a year. Is he just going to consent to that?

I'm not really picking up what you're putting down here

The half arsed article of the OP mislead us, with a bitch shilling for censorship 364 days of the year.

Agreed. Political discourse was neutered & suppressed for 30 years. When we finish with CNN this sounds like a good idea. Perhaps use the CNN / HanSolo day as a psudo "Bastille" day, where the Internet remembers it's inherent liberties & user. privileges. On this day we go out of our way to provoke mainstream populism to foster debate and draw attention to the bluepill stupidity.

You get to call your nigger neighbour 1 day of the year he still gets to call you a cracker or whatever else they call whitefellas over there the other 364 days. And to top it off if you call him a nigger 1 time whether your allowed to or not your gonna get a fucktin of grief for it.

ya I don't plan on forcing it. But the idea was that once this got attention it would manifest naturally.The chans don't need it, but and honestly social media sites I imagine would hate having a surge of non pc context in the comment section because of their own site censorship, but fuck em. i don't know how this will look like in the end. I thought of this in a 30 minute period.

Ok, and what does that accomplish?

btw no white person has ever been offended by the term "cracker"

Maybe we should have a purge like that crappy movie where the first year you kill all the browns, the second year the Jews and then stop because we don't need it anymore?

I see a lot of confusion. The thing with PC culture is that you can't call a nigger a nigger if you aren't a nigger yourself. if you do the group is resentful towards you. What I see in America and abroad is that people are still having to play manners even if it is in their constitution

See Universities, Public places

sign reads "don't say anything we don't like, don't quesiton us when we kick you out"

another reason for Holidays to be on Doubles is so that there are more than one holiday within a year, but it doesn't have to start out that way. If people care it'll happen as frequently as possible. If they don't and ignore this idea, then society caries on like normal.

It is not about saying that you can only be politically correct on days when it is not the holiday. It is about having days where there is no excuse to not be upset when people don't care how you feel.

without any move to combat pc culture you'll slowly see a degradation of free speech. So in divided times like this, op thought this was a first step.

If you ignore this then you will go back too old tools to combat free speech, which i am sure are tiresome to hear for an anti FS er

i think i see why I got filtered for spam. next updated post will be edited and posted all at once.

You have no way of implementing such a holiday so this entire thought experiment is pointless

informal holiday

>implying leftists can tolerate any wrongthink for even a second. Even if it's done in an ironic manner

alternatively think of a what a PC holiday would look like
trash, unfunny, unproductive, another day
a FS holiday would mean that there would be in the best circumstances a large number of people who ideologically move as one.

i imagine seeing some activity like people saying provocative things, then to leave with a tag of some sort left behind.

but this resembles a raid and that probably won't be tolerated, given how most main stream social media sites have already decided to censor and a day won't stop from happening.

still i don't see how not striving for free speech in this way is a bad idea, it is just another way to encourage free speech, one more tool in your tool box.

>stein

Goddamn I love being a burger

the idea is to force to endure it. or have them evolve to navigate around it. if they don't like it, then they don't have to see it, but they aren't going to make any changes in a day.

read the entire thread