How do you fags feel about this gay ass shit?

How do you fags feel about this gay ass shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

canadianbudgetbinder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/FELDSTEIN-FAMILY-LAW-Divorce-Fact-Sheet-2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Uka8ykFDw2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, I'm a literal gayfag and I think it's gay as fuck.

>elliot shimon throws his date into a pool of the new super womany goo in loo
It's the sign of the covenant. Too many of these threads rabbi. Focus on your many problems instead. It's always you guys. Always has been

No youre not. Youre transparent as the sky is pink. Im straight and your comment is filled with cancerous yeast clams and alimony

Implying you can pin me down

I'm a giver, I don't receive baby.

I guess being married to a man is all just an elaborate counter-beard.

Nice CGI psy oppy coward. Here's a real one

To add insult to injury they've eroticized it as well.

Not sure what they're hoping to achieve with this.

Why do they have to sexualize it? I understand what the Gays are trying to do here: recapture a symbolic moment of struggle to raise a set of ideals against all odds. The soldiers were raising up the ideas of equality, freedom, and democracy; while the Gays are doing it in the name of freedom of association specifically in terms of sexuality.

BUT WHY THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE TO BE SEXUALIZE?! WHY DO THE MEN HAVE TO BE SHIRTLESS!? WHY DO THE MEN HAVE TO BE RIPPED MODELS? WHY CAN'T IT BE NORMAL AVERAGE LOOKING GAYS!?

Jesus Christ, it's like they constantly shoot themselves in the foot and complain why they're always in pain nowadays...

I see you saw beard in the incurable slime disease thread ive already mentioned. You can claim anything you want Patricia. Im busy. Gotta beat these twinks away with a stick now. Mmmmbye

Why hasn't anyone shooped them shoving the flag in another fag's ass yet?

the only difference. we won that war. gays are still fighting

Nobody wants your fat fish gf

I like you, you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

>men that fought one of the most vicious enemies in american history
>landed on a volcanic rock with no cover against said deeply entrenched enemy
>burning japs out of their holes with flamethrowers
>surviving midnight surprise attacks
>watching their buddies get blown up and shot
>unloading belt after belt of ammo into a seemingly endless horde of suicidal japs
>world around them is literally hell
>fags think whining to the supreme court and on social media is the same struggle

Pic related

Where's mike pence when you need him?

>Nobody wants your fat fish gf

What?

both are jewish propaganda photos, so why do you care?

Soldiers who signed up to fight and forced to fight.
Against, people who just want to live life in a peaceful manner and be seen as equal members of society, and also have the choice to fight along side brothers and sisters in arms.

The struggle is rather equal on both sides. The hundreds of years of discrimination adds up.

Good point.

>bragging about being "married" to another faggot

yep, this guy's legit. these people bring up their abrogation of our laws and tradition at every conceivable opportunity.

All good baby

>getting all sanctimonious

you lost that privilege when divorces eclipsed marriage rates.

thats his house? he has shit taste.

Thats too fucken far now and disrespectful.

don't be disingenuous. you know just as well as I do that feminists are responsible for that.

Fuck the wellfare queens in the service and even more so to hell with their bootlickers. Sick and tired of the soldier worship. Their just regular dudes from small towns that had nothing better to do.

And you don't see their crossover in the faggotry marketing campaign?

Well both you choose to be so in that regard they are same. But the strugles arent..

On the one hand, it's kinda dumb.
On the other, all I hear is a chorus of drama queen conservatives screaming "MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!!"

Really idgaf. It's just art–whether you find it repulsive art or not. As long as there isn't some petition to make it a national landmark out of sheer unoriginality then idc

Faggots are the biggest attention whores. They'll do literally anything to get validation of their shitty life choices from straight people.

I'm surprised they weren't planting the flag in the guy's ass.

we died for this

watching "thick skinned patriots" get triggered over benign shitty memes is really fucking funny.

I don't understand. What crossover? Whose marketing campaign?

>The hundreds of years of discrimination adds up
You need to be crucified

>Whose marketing campaign?

That whole rainbow flag thing? There's a lot of money behind it. A lot.

Shame they had to corrupt a symbol of innocence.

Historically people who "stick to the laws and traditions of their ancestors" get steam rolled by intelligent humans. So yeah good.

Quintessentially american.

"I risked my life for the right to get anally penetrated" said no one ever

He's not American, he's Canadian. According to this, in Canada only 33% of 1st marriages end in divorce and 66% of all divorces are initiated by women.

canadianbudgetbinder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/FELDSTEIN-FAMILY-LAW-Divorce-Fact-Sheet-2016.pdf

Whoever created the idea of "No-Fault" divorce needs to have a bullet between the eyes if he/she is still alive. Also, I wouldn't be so pious my fellow American. Gays very recently just got the right to marry, not enough time has past to analyze the data nor has the idea of Gay marriage lost it's significance yet (meaning it hasn't become a normal, "whatever", "cool, no one cares" thing). Wait until a couple of more decades and then we can talk.

It's kinda like how once "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" was gotten ridden of and Gay marriage became legalize, the Gay community finally got to stop being single-issue voters and could vote for other things they personally believe in as individuals: not-Democrat/Leftist/etc. Gays started to come out.

Also, many untold soldiers who fought and died in the most crucial American wars were homo themselves and were even expected to go to great lengths to lie about it or hide it until very recently. Even if it was a small percentage. So whoever took to social media to cry about it is offended for a dumb reason. But I can understand it's very unoriginal and that makes it look a bit stupid.
>Inb4 "no one needs to know your orientation while serving even though straight soldiers have gotten spousal benefits and ability to talk openly about their families for ages!!"

>the Gay community finally got to stop being single-issue voters and could vote for other things they personally believe in as individuals

At least we've learned that people who vote based on affirmation of identity aren't ever going to be satisfied.

Anyone who believes slippery slope to be a fallacy just needs to look at that last 10 years of western society.

Pic would be better if they were inserting that flag into another fags asshole.

inb4 some faggy muhreen complains about being called a soldier

>were even expected to go to great lengths to lie about it or hide

Exactly what is the great length about not telling everyone in your squad that you take dicks up the ass or to stop getting fucked in the ass in public?

How fucking hard is it to stop telling everyone you're a flaming faggot and stop getting caught doing gay shit?

Why are you guys so obsessed with gay sex?

Huh?

land of the free
people can do the fuck ever they want
go back to your westboro church friends

>At least we've learned that people who vote based on affirmation of identity aren't ever going to be satisfied.

100% agree, it's impossible because it'll go on dividing until you're literally left with a very specific individual.

>Anyone who believes slippery slope to be a fallacy just needs to look at that last 10 years of western society.

It's only a fallacy if you're lazy about it. E.g.,

>If we do A, Z will happen!

....OK. How do you know that? Can you prove it.

>If we do D, Z will happen! We did A, then B became acceptable. After B, soon came C! Now look, D is being argued it should be legal and acceptable! THE DEGENERACY TRAIN HAS NO BREAKS. WE MUST STOP ZE FILTHY JUDEN!!! 1488!!!! DIE RUHE DES REICHES WIRD ALS RECHTLICHES FLAMMES REKINDEL: REINIGUNG DER IMPURITÄT, DIE DIESE WELT IST, WIE DAS JUDEN ROT, DAS DIE GESCHICHTE DER WESTLICHEN ZIVILISIERUNG UNTERSTÜTZT! HEILEN SIE DEN FUHRER! HI HITLER!!!
>*Wagner Starts To Play*

youtube.com/watch?v=Uka8ykFDw2U

>
>Soldiers who signed up to fight and forced to fight.
>Against, people who just want to live life in a peaceful manner and be seen as equal members of society, and also have the choice to fight along side brothers and sisters in arms.
>
>The struggle is rather equal on both sides. The hundreds of years of discrimination adds up.
I hope you get assraped by a bear
Go to Hell and then get assraped by a demon while your eyes are gouged out of your skull and your brain is covered in demon cum
How dare you compare the struggles of soldiers in a war to a "fight" that could be boiled down to "sit in a corner and cry like baby until i get what I want" on the LGBs part
This is one of the reasons why Sup Forums is a natsoc board, we are tired of faggots like you

>
>>The hundreds of years of discrimination adds up
>You need to be crucified
I think thats to kind Hitler