SHIA BTFO

SHIA GOT ARRESTED IN GEORGIA TODAY TOP KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/08/shia-labeouf-arrested-in-georgia-for-public-intoxication.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHA ITS WAS FOR PUBLIC DRUNKENNESS

best state strikes again

How many times cna he be arrested for this type of shit before they throw his ass in jail?

I saw him get arrested in Austin like 2 years ago. He was stumbling around a street corner drunk off his ass and yelling "JUST DO IT" to everyone who walked by. Guy wants the attention I think.

He's a rich Hollywood Jew, he could shoot a Trump supporter in the back of the head and be let out on bail.

source you fucking faggot

just google Shia lebouf arrested

How long before this faggot tries his shit with the wrong person and gets beaten to a pulp? I mean such a severe beating he has lifelong mental and psychical deficiencies?

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/08/shia-labeouf-arrested-in-georgia-for-public-intoxication.html
I thought he was in Finland trying to calm down in an isolated cabin. What happened?

You fags need to learn how this place works before shitting it up with 8 identical threads.

before Sup Forums, after Sup Forums

Why hasn't Shia an hero himself yet?

>Why hasn't Shia put the flag back up yet?

Fixed that for you

Did we brake him?

It's time to save him and bring back the stream.

**break

he was trying to bum ciggies and got told to fuck off. he's not famous anymore

>he was trying to bum ciggies and got told to fuck off. he's not famous anymore

Would give the man a carton of cigs in return for him saying "I am Shia and he has divided us." in front of my camera.

will he commit sudoku ?

HE

Land of the free fucker
If you have enough money you can pay the bail for a get out jail card