What is happening in the Hillary Clinton timeline right now?

What is happening in the Hillary Clinton timeline right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-uqZJwOieA
archive.is/gSp39
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

assad is dead and there is global peace

Whites are being hunted to extinction

Equal as fallout 4.

Millions of Africans are being imported into white countries.

America is on the brink of nuclear war after numerous disastrous engagements over Syrian airspace.

Militias are arming up across the country and military desertions and suicides are at an all time high as millions take to the streets to protest becoming Al-Qaida's support force in Syria.

I'm having a bad day in the male reeducation camps. Another failed penis inspection meant I had to work a double shift in the wage gap mines. The designated shooter was late this month which made my insurance payment late and subsequently, the tip was late too. Now I've got even more fines to pay which I won't be able to because my second job as a foreplay engineer is stressing me out. I fucking hate sucking on this fat dykes tits to get her wet for Tyrone. I know he's oppressed and all, poverty breaks a man, but the least he could do is maybe jerk himself off a little so I can focus on getting Xirstina wet. Fuck my arms are tired from jerking that bbc and the shift at the mines. The new boipussi has been mirin my arms lately so at least I can maybe get my salad tossed for a little relief from this hell, but hey, at least I'm not a racist woman hater.

My charred remains are probably decomposing in a ditch outside of either Tehran or Kiev.

>assad is dead

Best thing about the Era of Trump is all the Zionists went over to the democrats for good.

The fact that America isn't pre-emptively fighting any wars that might face Israel in the next century is a massive strike against jewish hegemony over western policy.

Fight your own war with Iran, kikes.

How did Hillary import africans into white countries?

jap ads in background and looks like a German ad

Direct U.S. government financial support of Soros NGO's that charter boats, planes, etc to move them around.

Bill Clinton is on his way on air force one to go to lolita island to rape small children and Hillary is going through her daily doses of drugs to prevent parkinsons and skin decay. Tom Kaine is writing a book about being a vice president and a homosexual.

They let a first lady be sec of state.

She's being impeached.

>Implying white males would be allowed to touch their rape devices in the Hillary timeline

I am going to college for free while working humane hours for decent pay, while enjoying affortable healthcare, cheap housing, a booming economy and the end of racism and homophobia in America

Nothing has been done because the Republican congress has blocked everything. She is working on a fix to Obamacare trying work with the Republicans. She appointed a liberal to the supreme court who the Republicans still refuse to approve. Lots of refugees being imported and any Mexican in the US is immediately granted citizenship via EO.

I always found it straight forward when my family imported Africans, simply show your paper work at customs with no questions asked.

This.

All "deplorable" men are being rounded up and placed in camps to be prepared for a life of servitude to women and minorities.. Learning to clean the house and make sandwiches/casseroles without pay.

It's all justified by muh patriarchy cries and feminist rhetoric.

Men who aren't in camps are taxed 80% of each income check which goes directly to a female only checking account so women never have to work a real job again.

Bernie sanders commits suicide before the end of the first 100 days after being assigned a spot in the white male camp

Hitlery divorced Bill after no longer needing him.. Then lynches Donald Trump on live TV. Anyone upset by this is removed from existence.

Obama puts out album "We es Kangz again"

Democratic corruption has positioned itself on a throne that it will never be removed from until a global population of mixed race serfs finally carry out a bloody revolution that will destroy nearly all of mankind.

/PG/ GETTING SHILLED HARD
GIEET IN HERE

>132899398

They have to have vaccination paperwork to make it through customs. Cheaper just to hire fishing barges to drop them off a few hundred feet off shore where they can walk to dry land and immediately claim refugee status.

The polls weren't wrong, she really was much more likely to win, it's just that all the humans who lived in timelines where she did win are already dead. She would have started the war on day one; someone nukes someone else; then Russia and the US destroy the planet.

>She would have started the war on day one; someone nukes someone else; then Russia and the US destroy the planet.

Got to prove that women can be just as tough as men!

No better way than to start a massive war over something no one but kikes give a fuck about like Syria.

exactly, she literally said she would have enforced a no-fly zone over Syria
> NATO shoot down russian fighter
> armageddon

Not much because the Dems don't control the house and senate

>Men work 20 hours a day
>No man is capable of holding a position of power
>America Officially third world country
>Few protests happened due to police
>Police is automated robots
>same race marriage is banned
>minorities get MBM (minority bonus Money)
>"Golden Age" declared
>internet is heavily monitored
>Sup Forums was the first to go
>Men fitted with HEAD R (HIGH EXPLOSIVE AUTOMATED DICK REMOVER)
>men who go near women without permission get their dicks blown off using HEAD R
>Hilary declares WW3 and gets nuked by Russia

I am going down on her.

Macron would try to have a 1 on 1 "conversation" with her. Nomsayin'

We're all in the reeducation camp.

We've all been sacrificed on a global platter by Nuclear fire to her demon God Moloch

More war in near east
More fugees
More Celebs would thank Cunton for worldpeace

Press F for Sup Forums in this timeline

Posting Hillary Clinton's camel toe should be as illegal as seizure-inducing gifs.

>there was a point where being shoved in a FEMA camp was a legitimate thing to worry about

I'm fucking glad we're in this timeline.

Nobel Peace Prize for starting WWIII.

Funny because Seattle and Portland have the worst traffic in the fucking land with no high speed train systems at all.

Idk, but leftists got so desperate they made a site dedicated to news in this timeline, kek

underrated

>economic stability
>not losing our global status to China
>not openly antagonizing Syria/North Korea/Iran/Zimbabwe
>not making US a mockery via tweet

but also

>severe lack of memes

Even a golden American renaissance probably wouldn't be worth the potential memepression

Drive through Toronto sometime you slobbering retard.

Her and Merkel would be scissor sisters.

Civil war as real americans fight against a tyrannical amoral liberal government.

Reported to the FBI for assault.

Uncle Rico level of delusion, lots of grampers and coughing fits.

What you dobt know is thats just what the liberals planted in your head at a reeducation camp where you were tortured until you agreed with their policy.

That timeline is no more - God gave up and activated the reset switch. Remember, this is the only timeline that exists beyond 2016.

We've already eliminated ISIS, reversed climate change, and appointed the first transgender, asexual, Buddhist to the supreme court. It's an American utopia basically.

She's aboard Air Force One, eating a box of Godiva chocolates and smelling her own cabbage farts, returning from the G20, where she spend two hot evenings scissoring with Angela Merkel.

yeah that worked well in Libya

Future Headlines from the Hillary Timeline:
>Ninth Circuit Court affirms ruling on Childbirth Fairness Act. The Ninth Circuit has ruled in favor of the Childbirth Fairness Act stating that "Justice rarely has basis in rights or laws." Right wing radicals protest the random assignment of new born babies to new mothers as a "violation of privacy and the parents' right to raise their own child." Congressperson Sarah Silverman dismissed these complaints as "Bullshit from racist Nazis who care more about 'The Constitution' than doing the right thing."

Ill remember this next time I'm with a 5,000$ hooker and want it to last longer than 30 seconds.

The seizure dance becomes a new popular craze in America... Meanwhile America get's flooded with "refugees" that continue to turn the country into a hell hole.

fapfapfap

THICC

President Clinton grows the economy and stock prices to record levels. Lowers unemployment rate. Something Trump could never do.

Russian hacking of the election appears to be have it's origins from Trump Tower. Prosecution will commence soon.

Yes we would be in all out war in the middle east for sure. Thank fuck we avoided that.

Sup Forums is shut down and we are all put into re-education camps

I'm at peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=l-uqZJwOieA

i'm busting ten twenty nuts a fucking day at that fine MILF/GILF ass

I don't know but I bet I'm not getting laid.

Here

T H I C C

she's hoping her diseased body fails before she sees jail time

then hell for being a Moloch loser

BIGGEST LEAK IN THE HISTORY OF 4CHIN

ttp://archive.is/x9n0z

i fucking love these threads

archive.is/gSp39

>absurdly high IQ city people
>diversity in our cities