What scientific proof is there that brown people are inferior to white people?

What scientific proof is there that brown people are inferior to white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-crime/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/the-existence-of-race/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
nber.org/papers/w14192
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
airlats.com/testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That they are brown

None whatsoever.

It isn't so much brown people as it is specific phenotypic groups that tend to have darker skin among other features.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-crime/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/the-existence-of-race/

ahahah kim brings the bantz

Isn't Africa proof enough.

>implying jew scientists will ever publish a study comparing societal success to ethnicity

?

The fact that you chose a girl with a significant white admixture instead of some purple sheboon.

Stabbing gene has far greater effect in blacks.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

ohoho

Are muh feelz not enough?

the fact that the whole continent of africa is a shithole

Post a pic with the natural hair not the wig

tfw asian master race

The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice

There are other things to life besides IQ, you should know that.

America used to take in the best and brightest.

>What scientific proof is there that brown people are inferior to white people?

Detroit

?

Yes, like a homogeneous White society.

I

NEED

TO

BREED

A

MULATTO

HONEY

Quit playing into Sup Forums memester's hands. Perceived inferiority/superiority has no impact on the standing of an individual's standing in our modern liberal societies.

Africans on average do not identify themselves in the mirror until the age of 6 years old.
The rest of the world averages around 18 months.
This is a well documented phenomenon. The "mirror" test is a test used on animals and humans alike to determine intelligence and self awareness.

>live in African country with average IQ of 70
>get raped as a baby because Africans think raping virgins cures AIDS
>have to get bags of rice from the UN to avoid starving to death
>die of a disease that was eradicated in the west 70 years ago
Yeah, there's more to life than being able to actually live.

Jamarcus is that you?

none. theyre women listen.
the problems is white women god dammit.

?

^Found the nigger

How

Far worse scoring in various intelligence tests, also name one brown country that isn't a shithole infested with absolute shit people.

Are statistics related to science?

Bermuda

someone post the MAOA gene

Any comments providing evidence will now be ignored by OP, OP will only be responding to bait and shit posts.

i live near a few . they chose white niggers most of the time lol

Does creating the modern world & science count?

Yeah like having the self control to not kill people over trivial bullshit, and blacks don't have that either.

They are inferior in sone ways but superior in others.
Whites have high IQ but low testosterone
Black have low IQ and high testosterone.
Brown has middle IQ and middle testosterone.

probably the fact that it took white people exploring the world to develop the world? Science, technology, art, and culture were all advanced by Whites.
Even Asians were stuck in the past and admit they are just copying white people now that they are "modern."

Physically speaking, rare traits are naturally viewed as more beautiful and whites are the only race that posses rare traits in any real number. Hence why brown men are obsessed with blondes, and asians can't get enough of Men with blue eyes.

How about self awarness. Isn't it strange that even animals can identify themselves before Africans can?

>Population
>• 2010 census
>64,237

Way too small to be accounted for anything. Also literally a colony getting gibs me dats from britain.

>Using non-population-balanced data
plz
This one is much better. (Yes I know they were both you)

Then why are almost all strongmen competitors white & usually from iceland?

Just like with retards, God tries to make up for their stupidity by blessing them with strength.

Had a mixed qt gf like pic related. She was a total idiot. She bought a live lobster from a grocery store and set it free in a pond. The sex was not good enough to make up for her stupidity.

Well, its called History of Humanity. They taught it in every school on this planet.

Are you retarded?

Outliers do not negate a broader trend friendo. You should know this by now. Just like there are some smart niggers, there are some strong whites.

Scientifically? None. Culturally? Blacks haven't built a survivable city for 3 millenia. They dick each other over in the midst of a disaster. They were given Harlem and it's one of the shittiest parts of New York. Any community they are given or put into always looks like the shit. They'd rather take instead of give back. They're the most adept at killing themselves through the means of abortion or gang violence.

I've not seen a single strongman competitor that's not white though. Ever.

Those are the individuals that have high testosterone. All races have outlines. "What's the average testosterone of an Icelander versus a somalian" is what we should find out.

Wrong

Sorry lad, I literally just typed "score by race" into google and started posting images.

>It's really that easy to find the data

mulattoes are basically niggers

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

I never said I didn't believe in IQ differences. I never said I did either. I'm genuinely looking for evidence.

I have. He did not win though.

whites are the strongest.

i saw a fat build black guy on once i'm pretty sure. if you get big enough it can help.

>Icelander versus a somalian
I think Iceland.

Mirror test.

Look at the neighborhoods they live in.

I already posted the link, but didn't have a screencap handy. I'll make one now.

Average IQ among white or asian vs brown countries.
Level of technological development in the western/east asian world vs africa and arabia.
The fact that 3rd-worlders themselves are stampeding and trampling over each other in the race to get into the west.

This is weak, no need to ask that question, when you can do a simple net-search.

In terms of evolutionary success every organism alive today is as proficient as another because its lineage has managed to reproduce for ~4.1 billion years.

makes me think

When was the last time someone was dissapointed to move into a white neighborhood?

We are talking about higher testosterone levels though, on average. That does not mean blacks will dominate strength sports, it just means the average black will have more testosterone than the average white.

All of it, they are literally worse at absolutely everything compared to whites besides running.

when have blacks ever built a city? they can live in one that someone else built sometimes without destroying it, but those instances are rare.

i can assure you that chinks are not smart

>implying there is a difference

Homo sapiens is homo sapiens. A few thousand years are not even enough to start calling them different genetic strains.

Phenotype is what most people dont understand.

What does inferiority have to do with it. Differences are not the same thing as being inferior or superior. The point that racial realists often make, is that racial diversity tends to do harm

airlats.com/testosterone/

here's a crowd favorite

This graph is incorrect. It is form back when we assumed all groups had the same Standard Deviation as whites. Asians do not. the territory or 130 IQ and up is 95% white.

Worldwide, there are over 28 million whites over 130 IQ, this is more than all other races combined and other races out number us almost 7 to 1.

Google it when you have a minute. Self awarness is used to denote intelligence in all living things, it is one of the base conditions that must be met for any living thing to be considered intelligent. It takes black Africans 5 more years to recognize themselves versus any other race. There are even a handful of animals that can identify themselves before blacks can.

the bell curve
#hahasuckitfaggot

Would hug/10 just to feel that bosom.

so all a black has to do is make a million dollars a year to be equal to a white man

kek

This happens to be roughly accurate, but you'd have to have a shit sample size of like 20 people to get curves this rough.

IQ and self awarness are the two best ways, and basically the only ways to denote intelligence. Blacks fail heartily at both.

Equal to the poorest white man.

Pick up just about any history book

What is africa?

DELUXE RARE
Too bad it's a proxyfag.

i doesn't fucking matter whether they're inferior or superior.
what matters is we're different.
and white people don't want any more brown invaders coming in and out-breeding them in their own fucking countries. i find it really fucking hard to understand why wanting to preserve white countries is bad. jesus fucking christ.
maybe because i'm not a fucking cuck that wants to get walked all over by arrogant brown fucks, while they tell me some bullshit like "chill bro we're all human, why you being insecure"
if it was happening to them, we'd see how they would fucking react

I lived in Bowie MD (a mostly black town). If you compare that to the town that I grew up in, I would have to consider blacks superior to whites.

This is why I want studies (which I've been getting from you guys) and not opinions.

My gf was a notch above full nigger, but she was dumb as a rock. Still she got into a top 20 university for being the cream of the minority crop.

Blacks have only sample sizes in the thousands that could complete the test. Their curve's raw data is rough.

It's something like tens of millions of Asians and whites, 72 thousand Blacks.

Are you planning on having white kids? I'm dating a Polish girl as I'm not too keen on western white women that much.

Bsaically, Asians are smarter on average but Whites have those freak IQs (someetime)

>One study even showed Asian men to have slightly higher testosterone levels than whites and African-Americans [5].

I mean first of all that's in the US alone, this doesn't reflect the global average of whites or blacks.

So it doesn't say anything about somalis compared to Icelanders f.example, and Africa I can imagine is pretty low testo

Secondly, this isn't accurate either with the body mass index or whatever since fatties usually have a lot of muscles and Blacks are way more likely to be obese.

How about the fact that they keep flooding white countries?

Go to bed, Jong-un.

Africa probably has the lowest testosterone of any continent.