Shia LaBeouf arrested for public drunkenness in Georgia

He Will Not Divide us hits new low again :) :) :)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nbcnews/status/883763896393371648
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>public drunkenness
>arrested

if only I had known he was going to be im Savannah this headline would have been so much better

He was probably acting like a psycho attention whore like he normally does, imagine him drunk.

What a sad sack of shit this guy is.

>Bad acting skills
>Only major roles were shitty Transformer movies that got worse.
>Raging liberal loses shit when Trump wins presidency.
>Gets into legal trouble
>HURR HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US DURR

Waiting for him to crash and burn or kill himself. 10 years from now he'll be doing b movies.

You can also get arrested for holding a beer can in public in the Land of the Free. Ever notice how in Amerilard movies the homeless people put their drinks in paper bags? That's to avoid arrest lmao

Don't forget he plagiarized too

Look at all the niggers calling this hook nosed heeb white
twitter.com/nbcnews/status/883763896393371648

HE

Pretty soon islam will ban drinking all together, so I don't see why you'd mock our alcohol laws.

You can get fined for that here too, but police usually allow it unless you cause trouble.
If you buy a bottle of strong liquor, a liquor store usually wraps it in paper.

You broke him Sup Forums.

Is that the most recent mugshot? If so, it looks like he's thinking about how much he will be laughed at by Sup Forums.

kek, i hope i see this faggot irl one day

Kek. I wonder when he's going to kill himself.

>H-HE WILL NOT D-DIVIDE US!
>divides himself over and over again

There's clearly something wrong with this dude. He's descending into madness and people are cheering him on.
Doesn't he have obamacare or something?

dubz say i will see this faggot some day (9/11 at that)

Can't drink in public in most places in the US. Not usually a problem unless you're acting like a drunken shithead, in which case Shia definitely was

wont be truly satisfied until he sudokus

He must think of suicide daily- as he looks back at his life- thinking about how he had that fine piece of ass megan fox sitting on his lap to getting tossed into yet another drunk tank with feral niggers and toothless hillbillies.

Bayformers: Not even once

he probably went crazy like that time he forgot his shoes at the bowling alley.

kek, we really broke him

This is sad, he is a great man and a fantastic actor, I loved his acting in Wall Street 2

I want Fries you fucking racist