Pretty much everyone I know hates this faggot , he's gonna be gone by the next election

Pretty much everyone I know hates this faggot , he's gonna be gone by the next election

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_in_the_43rd_Canadian_federal_election
youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA
youtube.com/watch?v=Eak_ogYMprk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope he gets ass cancer.

Women and shitskins love him tho

And that's 99% of Canada

He'll win the next two elections

Yeah, agreed. It's a shame some regions have over held traditions about not voting for certain political parties.

Like here in the Atlantic, and the Maritimes. It's usually because of willful ignorance, rather than actually being interested in the stance of the party. More like "well my father voted this, and so on"

never underestimate the sheer amount of leftists in bc and ontario

The question is who`s gonna take his place? Probably someone who is controlled by the same people but more subtle about it - like Trump.

If what i've heard, most canadians want less immigration, so how'd he even get elected?

>this humiliates the leaf

Dude fuck off everyone here likes the trudeau govt because they changed the waiting time for pogey from 2 weeks to 1 week.

Plus, you know, legal dope

Every male in Canada with testosterone hates this motherfucker's guts!!! It's infuriating!!

>thinks being on EI and legalizing marijuana is a good thing?

The NDPs chance at winning died with jack layton
The green party will never win
Sheer is anti-gay... In canada. Conservative party will never win.

No we will have truedeau for another 6 years, possibly more

GOOD post.

Fuck off ontario

Parts of western Canada are nice. They should petition to become part of the USA first.

Because your friends with like minded people, the liberals are still leading in the polls. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_in_the_43rd_Canadian_federal_election

You live in a bubble. Go online to liberal hubs and they unironically think that pic related is more of a canadian than you.

It's weird when your cat jumps your leg. Nice O face

>Ontario

living in that multi-cult cesspool

harper is a complete joke and was basically unelectable, he should have held a leadership convention and put someone new in charge but he ran himself and was predictably defeated

>Pretty much everyone I know hates this faggot , he's gonna be gone by the next election

He would have won if he didn't pull that "barbaric cultural practices" stunt that pretty much cost him the gta.

Fuck the tories even GAINED seats in quebec last election

>living in that multi-cult cesspool

That cesspool would be Toronto .

good riddance

his "Smile" looks more like hes in pain but trying to suppress it.

He is not even my president and I can't stand the fucker.

>hes in pain
He's a pain in the ass .

Women and the Muslims will continue to vote for this cuck. The only two provinces that are "swing provinces" are Quebec and Ontario. Alberta and Saskatchewan are Tory strongholds. Pretty much everywhere else is Liberal shitholes.

The only way for Trudeau to get completely destroyed for a Scheer Majority is if he does something incredibly awful between now and 2019 and the NDP has a leader that can split the vote between Trudeau and them. This is how Harper secured his first 2 minorities.

He got a majority because Liberals were fucked and Jack Layton was a better representative of the Left.

Legalizing Marijuana, given the damage he has done to our civil and social rights isn't even worth it. Even then, it will be heavily regulated and taxed to shit and not as many people as you think use it. #ScheerWill has also expressed interest in legalizing it.

Harper was fine up until his majority. Bill C-57 is what got people disgusted with him.

Even the Governor General behind Trudeau thinks he's a fucking faggot.

Correct. Also GTA. Something in the fucking water for sure.

The Liberal Stronghold...

It is showing cracks with Taxeen Wynne's latest screwups. Bill 80 hasn't bode well for many and raising the minimum wage to $14 in 2018 is the only thing that is honestly going for her.

Liberals take the high road : )

Conservatives take the low road : (

doubt it, horny cunts will never stop voting for him and niggers want their liberal gibs. Also Sheer has the charisma of a damp rag and looks like fucking jonah hill.

But dont worry when ontario and BC are 75% non-white the country will balkanize anyway in my estimation

they share literally no facial characteristics at all

If you look closely, even the oldtimer back there is sitting like a faggot with his legs closed. The whole place is thoroughly cucked.

"If you kill your enemies, the win"
Nice.

They*

Trudeau a massive fucking faggot. Glad people are seeing through the media propaganda.

Trudeau is one of my favorite politicians. He's pretty, he has solid perseverance and tenacity and he is kind and generous. Also probably son of a great leader.

Who other than him can endure so much hatred?
youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA

F A G G OT
A
G
G
O
T

Bullshit. Ontario is key to any national election and they are pissed at the libs because of Wynne. Alberta/Saskatchewan/Manitoba will go conservative. BC just tossed their lib premier a couple weeks ago. Quebec will vote heavy for the Bloc as always. Maritimes don't have enough people to make a difference whoever they vote for.

He might be competent as a politician but that doesn't make him any less gay

lib in BC = Conservative.

No surprisingly. It's only Indians that like him. Minorities tend to vote more conservative in Canada. It was Muslims protesting the Liberals sex education

>Finland
That explains a lot.

Just because we hate Wynne doesn't mean we hate Trudeau.

Her approval rating is still hovering between 10% and 15%.

>Ontario is key to any national election and they are pissed at the libs because of Wynne.

Fifteen Fucking years of that lizard face McGuinty and that freak of nature Wynne is enough !!!

Polls are still showing 40% support for libs. Scheer is a fucking dweeb who won't mobilize voters. NDP is all but dead.

Bloc is a joke and trudeau is very quebecois so he'll keep the province

The only thing that will undo them is a housing crash. Fuck only knows when that'll happen because people have been screaming about it for a decade

>Just because we hate Wynne doesn't mean we hate Trudeau.
Wynne and Turdeau are two sides of the same coin .

Justin from Canada trying to be funny aka as phony as ever:

>Ontario is key to any nation election
EXACTLY AND ONTARIO IS FULL OF FAGGOTS, if you think they are going blue you're insane

It's the same party. How can Ontario have any trust in the liberal party after the Wynne disaster?

Lady probably wants to get her money back .

>Minorities tend to vote more conservative
I would love to see the statistics backing this claim up. The last election damn near every major city went liberal aka the home of non whites and traitors.

You say it as if she will be Premier in 2018.

Both are the same authoritarian Leftist shitholes.

>ONTARIO IS FULL OF FAGGOTS
It's Toronto .

Dude you're browsing Sup Forums the majority of Canadians are leaning right on here, there's plenty of libshits flooding the streets of Vancouver and Toronto that'll vote for anything the progressive pretty boy says

He looks more like Fidel Castro

How long until Alberta brings a gun to school figuratively? If trudeau wins in 2019 i would expect secession debates not a year after

Toronto makes up half of Ontario.
Provincial instead of federal. Alberta went NDP but they're still going to vote conservative in the federal elections.

I think he'll probably stay in power.

Most people don't follow politics and think that he's charming and what a 21st century leader should be.

People are tribal and will support him regardless of how badly he sells our country out.

They have a muslim mayor in their largest city and a NDP provincial government. They're not as conservative as you think. They only care about how the conservative's policies benefit oil country economically.

All of the provinces should start talking about the pros and cons of each provinces seperarion.
A discussion at first since we have garbage seperarion parties nationwide.
The only seperatist party in Canada that means business is the Bloc Quebecois. The rest are clear puppets to the jew agenda. Seriously something as easy as a wiki search and you can find their stance on Israel and Palistine. Yeah like we need to discuss foreign relations in the fucking muddle east. Obvious controlled opposition imo.

This. It doesn't matter how much of a fuck up he is, ((democracy)) is run by normies and normies are stupid

He's here FOREVER.

Get used to it.

That pic is true to an extent, but what better choice do we have atm than to vote conservative. I know they are cucks for isreal but atleast they will take it easy on muh tax.

>if he does something incredibly awful between now and 2019
Like killing our economy?
Like Selling our gold?
Like letting Alberta burn?
Like giving a terrorist 10 million dollars?

If he wins the next one then you are probably right. Refugees have to wait 5 years before they can vote in a federal election.

Are you fucking KIDDING? Why would you get rid of a genius engineer? One that can explain QUANTUM FUCKING COMPUTING in a press conference all while addressing grilling questions about foreign policy? Yeah. That happened. That's how good Trudeau is.

I WISH we could have a President that understood science and was as intelligent and knowledgeable as Trudeau. I hope he stays PM forever. I am jealous!

youtube.com/watch?v=Eak_ogYMprk

>refugees have to wait 5 years before they can vote.
Excuse me but refugees came from fucked up countries that got destroyed by corrupt politicians i don't want them voting at all. That would be like giving a baby a gun AFTER he shot his brother with one already.

Kek. Makes you wonder about what kind of guberment Justin Castro wants

Everyone I know loves him because I dont hang out with bigots. Hes going to win next election easy.

Ontario fag detected
leave Ontario fag

I was talking about a poll
I heard about an oficial one with that result

I've no idea if it's true, though

Nice proxy leaf

Good analogy

>Scheer is a fucking dweeb who won't mobilize voters

This is one of the very serious problems with the Canadian system; that the party, constituting an extraordinarily small proportion of the whole electorate (

The only immigrants we have in my local area are dairy farmers and business owners from the netherlands. They assimilate well and contribute to the right vote. We are comfy as fuck here in white flight land.

dot or feather?

He even sits like a faggot.

Hes praying. Dont be religist

Happy pride to allah.

He's Castro's son.no joke.Trudeau's wife actually visited Cuba and met with Castro.She got pregnant right after she got back .Look it up.Castro even came to Pierre Trudeau's funeral.

Case in point. Obongo

Seriously? I see a bunch of faggots I used to go to school with constantly sharing shit about him on Facebook and commenting "lol @normiefriend look! ha such #cool guy runnin our country!! lolz!!"

Those are really awful, but mostly to anti-Liberals and straight out redpills and outsiders. The problem is the voterbase outside of Sup Forums is pretty retarded as you saw from most of the responses.

Bill C-6 made it 3 years part time and anyone who lost citizenship due to terrorism got it back.

Shariablue really likes staying here.

C'mon guys, I was laying on the sarcasm pretty thick.

This is women behavior get them.out of politics NOWWWWWWWW

Everyone seems to hate Chris Kristie, but hes still around. He'll probably get reelected, too

>Does an extremely tiny biased/not-random opinion survey.
>"Trudeau is not going to be reelected!"

FALL IS COMING.

I hope he gets reelected and lets in 1,000,000 people a year. I will vote for him.

A right pair of ninnies.