When will you fags learn to behave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/swedish-police-are-not-allowed-to-give-descriptions-of-alleged-criminals-so-as-not-to-sound-racist-a6810311.html
archive.is/jMYra
youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>White men punished for the actions of shitskins that the women themselves imported in.
Jesus fucking christ sweden.

Isn't time for white men to start dating themself until white women start begging them to come back?

Are there any white men left in Sweden, or have they all had sex change surgeries?

"man free"

Except for the performers, maintenance, roadies, riggers, vendors, garbage men, drivers, and pretty much all the other hard working men who put on music festivals.

Kek

The people that work for those festivals should tell them that they can make that festival when they learn how to do it by themselves. I'm pretty sure all the people that set up the stages, lighting and sound, provide security, etc are all male.

>go to sweden's pussy party
>tell them i identify as a black woman
>get tossed out
>tell them they're racist, sexist, AND transphobic

>Man free
>Nothing gets properly run
>Music festival ends up being just a gym with an inflatable ball pit

thank goodness there are no men in Sweden or this might be annoying

no it's time for men to start beating some sense back into their women.

>unafraid to label an entire gender
>scared shitless to criticize an ideology

lol, why did those cucks elect feminist

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic

>white women start begging them to come back?
this can't happen, they would rather die off than possibly be perceived as racist

>White men punished for the actions of shitskins

Nobody is being punished. This is simply cultural "integration." Albeit in the opposite direction than usually occurs, but it is very HALAL to segregate women, so stop being a filthy racist.

Sweden... is it time?

Kek

Swedish men are barbarians. Fuck them all. Sweden needs more diversity to teach Swedish men how to behave.

See pic.

Yeah they mean male patrons are not allowed. Its a good idea with all the assaults and rapes around.

I don't see the problem, there are no men in Sweden.

i wonder what has changed in the last few years that has led them to call for such drastic measures. why did swedish men turn into rapists a few years ago, i can't help but wonder if you were to look back through their recent history would there be an event or series of events that caused such a drastic up-tick in sexual assault.

Yeah it's a fucking mystery what's going on. Let's go check the ol' crime stats... oh

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/swedish-police-are-not-allowed-to-give-descriptions-of-alleged-criminals-so-as-not-to-sound-racist-a6810311.html

archive.is/jMYra

Lmfao

LOL this.

Actually, fuck Europe in general.

#notallmen

I thought segregation was bad...

With all these useless migrants going straight onto welfare and having 10 kids I think it's time to short the euro, but the only question is against what currency.

Too bad that sweden was my fav country years ago...

this, what a sad decline

how long until the bottom falls out from all the welfare and shit in Europe?

No segregation is fine now. Sometimes. Depends on the moon phase, solar activity, and a few other factors.

Want me to send you the flowchart on how to determine when it's ok? It's about 80 pages at the moment. Probably around 90 next week depending on how many genders are discovered. I'll put it in a dropbox

Sweden is getting a man-free government 'until men learn to behave'

I pray that this festival actually occurs, will be hilarious to see women trying to set up tents with no men around.

It never will though, no men = no free drinks & drugs, no random pile of cocks to fall on. In other words the only reason women go to these things.

can you imagine how bad the music would be at an all women music festival

>wear wig and dress
>claim to be trans female
>get into the all girl music festival
>start groping and raping dumb swedish pussy
>when they complain call them sexist transbigots who are discriminating against you for being a lesbian

How has this country not fallen apart yet.

>music festival
shit for plebs.

I can. It's called Lilith Fair. I'm sure you can find videos on YouTube.

Well I assume that they wont let let Achmed and Jaffar in right?

best part is when despite this no male rule, whenever the show starts a bunch of rapefugees are going to go in anyway and molest the shit out of everyone because sweden is cucked beyond belief

>inb4 they allow in male "children" and the rape just continues

That would be the next level.

I would like to see them organise and build a festival without a single male.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

This was a viral anti-catcalling video from a few years back. Notice anything?

> mfw women are left totally alone to run anything

>The artists playing are likely mostly males.
>The people who produce and write the music are probably 90-95% males too.
Lmao

>go to mosque
>tell local muds that all they have to do to get in and turn that music festival into a fikki fikki festival is say they identify as women at the gate
>repeat as desired in time leading up to festival
>set up near the festival with binoculars and get /comfy/

Hard to imagine user.

Heh I watched that back when it came out and I didn't notice the races of 99% of the offenders. Now it's the first thing that stands out, wtf has pol done to me.

I said this before and I'll say it again. Swedish females are retarded.

>we hate swedish beta cucks, bring in alpha arabs plz!!!
>noooo, the arabs try to rape us, stop them!!!
Choose 1 you fucking roasties.

Up next, a three hour set from Ed Sheeran!

>Men
I think they mean muslim men. Not surprised if its because all the desperate refugees have been groping booty en masse, whenever and wherever possible.

>most of them are latinos and negros
How nobody has noticed.

>it's okay to hate 50% of your population
>it is not okay to hate 5% of your population that causes 50% of the problems

I literally do not have a problem with this. Let them have their things, we'll do our things.

Of course they're ignoring the part where it was muzzies but they cannot escape that truth when the muzzies live in their homes soon enough.

is that actress Jewish?

the rapefugees are still going to get it
I look forward to the livestreams of the event

> How are you doing this morning
Damn animals

> mfw sweden now beats the US at something

STEP YOUR GAME UP 'MURICA

>women leave their husbands and boyfriends home to go to festival
>massive gathering of only women become horny
>abdul and mohammed wait for them just outside the festival grounds with their dicks ready
>orgy of orgies ensues

>implying if shitskins show up to this event they wouldn't be let in
It'd be funny if they aren't and sue sweden for being racist

reminder that men is codeword for muslims

Puritans have won
girls and boys will now get segregated
no sex before marriage

reminder that faggot is a codeword for you

that dude on the right is wearing an air soft mask
why doe?

Do you mean Jewlicious

but if there was a man only festival well get ready for the liberal shitstorm

We're fleeing this shithole that's still called Sweden before it's renamed Swedenistan.

Poster girl is at fat as i would date

/thread