Anyone else worried that war with China is coming?

China is increasingly getting blame rightly or wrongly for continued North Korean nuclear weapons and missile development.

The South China Sea stuff never goes away.

And as a nice little bonus China has just disavowed the Sino-British Joint Declaration on the Question of Hong Kong.

Are a lot of people about to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uucX6ckfSYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trade war then big war, we have another 15 years at most. Although, some catastrophic event might cause a domino effect scenario that is completely unforeseeable resulting in war being a lot sooner.

Nah.

As soon as you unify with NK one way or the other you will see a deal between US & China. Burgers will withraw from the peninsula and you will be made into a strictly neutral, demilitarized country.

South China Sea will all eventually go to China. US can't stop that.

What are they going to and are doing is building up an alliance with India. They will ensure poos can be a good counter balance to China so they can't dominate the Indian Ocean

China will dominate their part of the Pacific all the way to Straits of Malacca and thats it. They won't have resources for doing more since ever growing middle clasd needs to be bought off.

Yup pretty much.

Military conflict with China is pretty well unthinkable at this stage. Probably will see more saber rattling in Asia-Pacific. Maybe some strange event either there or possibly in Syria. But I can't see why either side would have an interest in escalating anything for the foreseeable future.

>Burgers will withraw from the peninsula and you will be made into a strictly neutral, demilitarized country.

Sounds terrible

With Trump at the helm I think there's a good chance we can avoid war with China. Trump is loyal to people, and as long as Xi doesn't fuck Trump over than Trump won't let things get out of hand.
The worst case right now is that the Norks force our hand over their nukes and we have to take decisive military action over there - if China gets too antsy about B-1Bs flying sorties near their border and tries to poke us than we may have problems. If China does anything that results in the loss of American soldiers while we're trying to curb-stomp Kimmy, than I don't think Trump is going to take that lying down. That's the quickest route that I can see.

Or you could die for glory today?

China/ Xi may be getting too aggressive
A sanction by the us would cool that off until the next president

There's no reason for war to occur right now. The super power's economies are still relatively good (although growth is shit in many countries, nobody is anywhere close to starving). World powers will continue with trade wars, cyber wars, and using third world countries as puppets. The factor most likely to cause a societal breakdown and war is the "refugees" in Europe or some nut job assassinating Trump.

There's no way that's happening. Unification is still impossible for so many reasons, and nobody wants to do that at present anyway.

There won't be any significant withdrawal short of rearranging the entirety of global politics.

There's no way that north Korea and south Korea will unite. If I was in south Korea I sure as hell wouldn't want some fucked up hobos having a say in how my country is run.

a big scaled conflict would probably be the best thing that could ever happen to Sup Forums since it will force nations to get ride of several sjw aspects or face a lose.
also the eventual peace and reconstruction phase would be a resurrection of traditional values since

I'd rather kill slopes than Russians.

Afaik, the terms of reunification is the bigger obstacle compared to curb stomping kimmy
>japan will never allow sk to get the whole of nk, due to economic dominance
>sk will want china to handle the fugees (no way your country of 50m can survive 20m of them), but china will want something america will veto
>russia will turn your supposed curb stomp into syria because $ unless they believe kimmy is no longer a state actor regarding nuclear war

Yup. The economic of it would not work at all. It's not even close to crippling West Germany by reuniting it with the East. And nothing can happen until Kim is switched out anyway, and that will invariably followed by some period of general chaos before anybody could seriously contemplate the amount of social and economic reform that would be necessary to contemplate Best Korea being other than somebody's puppet state.

>sk will want china to handle the fugees (no way your country of 50m can survive 20m of them), but china will want something america will veto
Very important point. Dumping refugees to economically burden and destabilize a surrounding country is something I'd be more worried about happening if the situation can't be resolved more carefully.

India-China war is at doorstep, mark my words Sup Forums.
I will not be shitposting here after July. It was great fun ride with you guys, see ya on the other side.

china will never go to war with anyone. they're too smart for that. they know war is ruinous to a nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=uucX6ckfSYw
both of you have been fagging it up for 2 weeks
it's not happening

Unlikely to happen unless the US really wants to escalate regional chaos against China. I would guess just more low-level tension over the matter for the time being that ideally the US would use to help contain / maintain both India and China. It would be pretty funny if India took point on that and escalated tensions first in order to lever the US, but it doesn't particularly seem like the political class in India has any reason to get under the US's skin too much.

Pakistan is a little more interesting and it's possible relation to growing silk road type projects.

China doesn't need a war in the traditional sense.

Just convince Putin and Abe to dump their dollar on the market (together with China) and you can say goodbye to U.S.

i'd enlist if war came desu

my life is worth nothing

that sounds like one of those match made in hell deals
also usa can easily take the role of hitler - that option is on the table

Hitler. Lost.

When it's time to get the jump on WWIII maybe.

But consider the restraint shown with the BRICS project. Russia and Chyna know they can't do more than plot and scheme and saber rattle in that department if they'd prefer de-escalation and prosperity. You think Russia or Chyna wants to continue economic and social development or a big fat mess?

We wont see another traditional war, with boots on the ground.
It will be economic and propaganda, like it is now.

can't wait to follow it in 4k
have a good war!