Sup Forums will defend this

> Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4K-_sMq6xFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

these clearly went over your head

>I told someone something horrible with no proof it would actually happen.
>The fault lies with someone that has done nothing themselves and of course not with me who said such ridiculous and cruel things with no proof.

Yeah you liberals need to go fuck yourselves when you do cruel shit like this to people especially kids.

most brilliant satire possible. only 150 iq + kids will get this

Do you have the 'tism?

>not having 370+ IQ

kek

I told my kids that Trump will eat our entire family like a cannibal and roast the elderly over hot spits and now they're crying. Trump is evil!

My Black friend is living in total fear ever since I told him that Trump is throwing blacks into rivers to find out if they can swim. Trump can't keep getting away with this fear mongering.

420 IQ here

i doubt many below this level will recognize the third layer of satire: these were pol-manufactured tweets to begin with

So did it happen after all? Its July now.

I told my kids Trump shot the Easter bunny, Santa and Jesus
We can't keep letting trump get away with his fake news and lies

The problem is I know actual real liberals who have done shit like this. Satire or not they actually often do it in reality. That is how delusional the left has become.

Ever since I told my 8 year old that blumpf killed santa clause and is going to rape his tiny asshole until his intestines are penetrated filling his body with human shit causing an infection that will kill him because we wont have obamacare, he has been terrified.
Thanks ronald hlumptf.

I told my family that Trump would Make America Great Again! They cried for days...

My gay friend cried for days when I told him he would be hunted for sport in Trumps private jungle

Many such cases.

youtu.be/4K-_sMq6xFc

The Rothschilds control France. Let the Bogdanoff meme die.

lol

I told my mum Blumpf had two scoops and she called me a "fucking silly cunt"

Thanks for the thumbnail, genius.

(I hate phone posters so fucking much)

72 IQ here. I'm only posting since the military rejected me