Is spanking a legitimate form of raising children?

Is spanking a legitimate form of raising children?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/x9n0z
youtu.be/sBm8i96ZGcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, children need their asses beaten regularly

>how "ADHD" used to be treated and cured.

yes

Beating up kids has never showed actual results beside fear and resentment towards their parents.
And letting someone else, like a teacher, beat up my kid, that is grounds for a beating of said teacher.

a slap or two is a legitimate form of raising children.

this

this is sexy, who is the artist? do you have more?

wrong, it sends a clear message that is visceral
should be used sparingly and only extreme situations warrant it

t. someone who's been spanked more than once and better off for it

I was spanked, it only sends the message "make sure to not get caught".

Not even oce Ive had to have risen my voice to my son. Im gonna teach Im that chimping out isnt legitimate form of protesting. All my spankings are reserved for womyn.

Yes. My dad spanked me but my mom was emotionally abusive.

Guess which parent I hate?

Spare the rod spoil the child. We all know kids stopped getting spanked by their parents look at how well they turned out

Yes. Did anyone here seriously not get spanked by their parents? When I was younger if I acted up they did all the time. If I was being a dindu they would spank me and one time when I broke something I got slapped.

I didn't turn out to be a cuck so it must have done me well. This is how I will be raising my kids, in most states spanking isn't even against the law. Most of the millennial generation didn't get spanked and grew up to be over sensitive disasters. Same people you see rioting at the G20

hitting your kid in public is one thing, spanking as discipline in the privacy of your home is something only limp wristed faggots don't do. may be anecdotal but the only people i've met who didn't get spanked by their parents ended up being total pussies

>may be anecdotal but the only people i've met who didn't get spanked by their parents ended up being total pussies

Same here

How has it worked out on yours?

Some physical punishment for serious things are good for character
But not the point your son or daughter is bleeding with bruises.

who else here got paddled in preschool and elementary school.......... love the deep south

i don't know but i know it's a legitimate way to make my gf squirmier and cuddlier

>who else here got paddled in preschool and elementary school.......... love the deep south

What state and how old are you? Didn't happen growing up in SC as far as I know. I have heard of this happening though in Texas kek

its legitimate and erotic but when taken to far its problematic am i right

You are correct my friend. EVERY SINGLE ONE of the kids I knew who didn't get spanked turned out to be numales

Yes. It's also a legitimate form of foreplay.

Got more than my ass torn up. I don't consider myself a success, but I do intend to give my future children a similar kind of punishment in the privacy of my home

Spanking - yes; Beatings - no. It's that simple.

There is a growing problem, which can be observed in every university, among the under 25s. They are weak - mentally and physically. At every stage in their life they have been pandered to and made to feel that their happiness was all that mattered; all other emotions were treated as 'wrong'.

For example: When moving from primary to secondary school, children have a day, or a week, tin which they visit the school and are taken care of to make sure they are too scared - pathetic.

Then, once they arrive in university, they are treated like children instead of adults.

Children need to go through difficult times and to feel harsh punishments to build their character and mental fortitude.

This

I was spanked and I love and respect my parents. When I think back to the times I was spanked I was being a piece of shit.
>It only sends the message make sure not to get caught
You're parents should have spanked you more

Niggers beat their children, who then grow up to be violent niggers.
It's like beating a dog.
The dog grows up aggressive.

Spanking isn't the punishment. It's designed to get the attention of the child.

The punishment itself should involve the kid's ability to think about the choice they made. But sometimes you can't initiate that punishment if the kid is not paying attention to you. So that mean spanking is used only as a last resort when the kid just won't pay attention.

I'm convinced spanking is some pedo shit that they convinced normies is OK. How is this shit not sexual... literally going to town on a little kid's butthole

Do you take pleasure in doing it or are you using it for discipline?

>Niggers beat their children, who then grow up to be violent niggers.

Almost every white person I've ever met who was 'beaten' as a kid (spanking isn't beating) didn't grow up to be violent. Niggers are just inherently violent and it's not because they're beaten as kids. Plenty of white children have it happen to them and it happened all the time in the past and they grew up to be strong but civilized.

It depends if you are emotional when you spank them. If you are in a fit of rage, you are hurting your child.
If you let them know that there are real life consequences to their behavior and sometimes those consequences involve physical pain then yes.

My dad once told me
>raise your kids with a little bit of hunger and a little bit of cold

Wheter or not you believe in spankings or not, children needs to struggle a bit so they can build strength and character

There's extensive research on this. Basically NO you shouldn't. Breeds resentment and further acting up. Doesn't teach why not to do something, only what to expect and in a short time a spanking just seems like a fee to pay. Plus destroys trust and bond between kids and parents.
If you hit your wife you'll be sent to jail and your wife can go to a shelter. Kids have no such options. They are completely dependent and helpless and potentially treated the worst.

Dude, you've twisted it around BACKWARDS. Spanking was never looked at as sexual until girls with daddy issues in the 60's decided that it was some sort of Freudian shit.

Then that was your personality, and any punishment would've caused the same reaction.
Pain is the best teacher when it comes to 'no that's bad', but it is also the quick and easy way to adjust behavior.
It should be saved for the worst and never done in anger.

Restrained spanking, yes.

>Is spanking a legitimate form of raising children?

Modern Western society the product of no spanking. You decide.

Spanking little girls creates disciplined youths, and later women who get turned on by spanking.

Everyone wins!

All I know is that young men get weaker, softer and more faggoty as the prevalence of spanking declines. Make of it what you will.

I can do whatever I see fit with my property

Yep
All the betas I know didn't get smacked as children

True. Physical force works in the moment. Doesn't teach the lesson and breeds potentially violent and anti-social young adults in the future.

Damn...if only we spanked more kids the world would be all right by now.

22, georgia and mississippi. rural schools

Spanking always looked silly to me. It's clown-like. I would probably laugh as a kid if I was being spanked. My parents would just slap me across the head or would hit me with a big wooden utensil.

I don't think hitting is the way to go. If you can raise a dog properly without hitting him, you can do the same with a human kid. It just made me hate and fear my father and gave me fantasies about killing my parents as a kid.

Research made by who?
Is it just a coincidence that men used to be manly and based as fuck in the past when spanking was widespread and after a few decades of this faggy feminized way of raising children we got sjws, nu males and antifa?
Really makes you think.

Spankings (not beating up, you stupid fucking retard), use pain to reinforce, just like nature does. The reason we don't go around touching all the hot shit out there, is because at one point, we did touch something hot, it hurt, and it was reinforced in our mind that hot=pain=not good. So now, when someone tells us to be careful, it's hot, our brain remembers what hot did to us, and we are careful around whatever it is. Same thing with spankings. Tell a kid not to do something, and they do it and get spanked, the next time, they will think twice about breaking the rules you lay down as a parent.

>I was spanked, it only sends the message "make sure to not get caught".
Then like the other user said, it is your personality, period. Basically, you are a defect.

THE BIGGEST LEAKS IN 4CHIN HISTORY TODAY

archive.is/x9n0z
archive.is/x9n0z
archive.is/x9n0z

you do it to stop a kid in the moment. if you've raised crazy toddlers you know they don't quit when you passively just say "now, young man, it's quiet time!" kids don't give a shit. you can explain to them why you did what you did after, and then if they're smart they can understand.

Yes

>Then that was your personality, and any punishment would've caused the same reaction.

That would imply spanking achieves nothing.

Yeah... if they stopped spanking their kids there would be no black question.

Spanking is sexy.
Sex with children is degenerate.

not spanking is why Constantinople fell, desu

spanking =/= beating

Our brown friends beat their children with irrational cruelty and capriciousness, but then ignore them for the majority of their young lives.

I'm 20 and I grew up in a suburb but I have heard of teachers doing that at rural schools. Wonder if it still goes on, hopefully it does

My dad and his freinds got paddled in school by his teacher when him and his freinds were throwing paper across the room

That's right my daddy spanks me all the time ;)
I'm as strong and manly as theycum

If you don't sufficiently discipline them, the state will and they'll do it for keeps.

Hello, FBI

>not wanting to come into your teenage daughters room after seeing she got a bad report card, pulling her pajama pants down and making her ass red as she screams "daddy please!"

Come on man you need better fetishes

it only adopts a sexual connotation once it's associated with use by authority figures onto the weaker

Did they throw paper again?

Why did they draw her ass so nice and big?

Violent and antisocial>numale

Also I notice people who didn't get smacked as children are very very afraid of all forms of violence and are pretty much unable to use violence
They have a distorted view on how bad things are when it comes to violence too

no, but it's a legitimate form of raising my boner

My grandma used to tell me how she got slapped by a nun at her school all the time. My mom used to get paddled at her school as well but it never happened to me

No faggot you are just projecting

Always Bulgaria with the truth bombs lately

maybe not the paddle and switches anymore but definitely spanking still goes on. most redneck parents i know don't really mind if a teacher has to spank their kid if it's within reason if they're being disrespectful

Spankings are absolutely essential for most kids but only in limited contexts.

Some kids are naturally predisposed to be more rebellious than others. Some kids may need one every month, some kids may only need 2 or 3 their entire childhood.

I think whippings ought to be reserved for insubordination and gestures of disdain for parents and elders moreso than just simply doing something bad. With only one or two exceptions, I only got beat as a kid for showing open contempt to my mom or dad. Everything else was mainly stern but logical explanations . Sometimes my dad would just go and matter-of-factly break something of mine that I liked in front of me. But I was generally a decent, if smartassed kid.

Tldr; beat your kids when they show you or another legitimate authority figure contempt, do it calmly without any outward display of anger.

The only reason why spanking is seen as sexy is that it is a show of dominance and submission. It is not the act itself.

The reason why so many women enjoy being spanked is because, since western civilizations decided to cuck themselves, men aren't allowed to show their dominance in day to day life (and in some cases will see them imprisoned or fined).

Nope

Correlation doesn't equal causation. The pathetic state of lefty males is more likely due to being latchkey kids, emotional neglect, and divorce. Then reinforced by marxist professors in college and a media that pushes the marxist doctrine as well.
There's a lot of research out there. Stefan Molyneux has multiple presentations on it. Here's one. youtu.be/sBm8i96ZGcQ

>flag

not surprising. I bet all those antifa fags running around Hamburg right now weren't spanked as kids and are anti-spanking

Yeah honestly I would allow a teacher to do the same to my kids if necessary, I have no issue with that. I just don't want my kids being taught by some liberal cuck

it's your property. do as you will.

No? It's fucked up to do kinky shit with kids, save that for mommy.

most children will rebel and keep on pushing the boundaries until they meet some resistance. Being put in the naught corner is an easy price to pay for being able to do whatever you want.

And we wonder why some teenagers are completely feral nowadays.

No spanking should be between consensual adults. Negative reinforcement makes you a shitty parent.

My dad thinks that schools should bring back the paddle dont know how that will work most teacher are fat and would get tired after the 4th paddle

That is a really sweet little ass. Needs a kissy boo to feel better.

There is a huge difference between BEATING a child versus disciplinary measures.

A good, hard swat once in a blue moon is probably a good thing.

But multiple times a day, every day? Abuse.

Thus showing physical punishment works. If it didn't we'd have no prisons because they would be an effective deterrent.

g-go on...

Please don't beat your kids. I've typed out longer explanations but I don't have time now so just think, black people best their kids. You don't want to be that.

"But I got beat and I'm fine!"
Yes, you're fine in spite of being beaten. Beating kids gets compliance but didn't make them better people. If you do the right thing because you're afraid if being beaten you won't do the right thing when no one is around to catch you. Teach your kids to be better, don't beat them

That's true and not to mention our education system has become uber cucked since your dad was in school and even since I've been in elementary school and I'm only 20. Modern teachers wouldn't do that shit

It does with kids who aren't defunct

If you are smart enough to employ spanking properly for greatest effect and minimizing it's potential bad effects then you are smart enough to use reason and debate and even use rhetoric to mold a child's character.

If you don't have the IQ to do either teaching morality and justice though violence to your child is never going to turn out well.

Only if you catch them on Sup Forums. Then a closed fist right between the eyes is more effective than spanking

Imagine having a cute little teenage daughter who is sweet but gets into trouble sometimes and needs to be disciplined by daddy every now and then. Maybe even mommy can join in when you discipline her.

That's the main reason I want a daughter

No.
Don't assault children.

this isn't even slightly convincing so go ahead and type out your little rant of explanations

Blacks tend to beat children to be sadistic or because they're bored. If you spank for correction in a limited and purposeful way it is a net positive.

What people don't understand with physical correction is that the pain is secondary. The primary effect is humiliation, like the dunces hat.

The humiliation lasts longer than the pain and people do anything to avoid losing face so they behave.

>Beating up kids has never showed actual results beside fear and resentment towards their parents.

Nothing wrong with that. Children should have a healthy respect bordering on fear of their parents and authority in general.