Why are LGBT people in Europe and USA/Canada such Islam apologists?

Why are LGBT people in Europe and USA/Canada such Islam apologists?

They are often mentally ill.

Dont bundle me in with these cucks. I hate islam just as much as anyone on Sup Forums

t. faggot

Nasally devastated

we have "tame" Muslims who aren't in charge, they need protection for the same reasons as we fags, they are deviant from the norm

Oh shut the fuck up already. You all make it seems like the left was 24/7 advocating for Islam and doing Islamic propaganda while they are just against the discrimiation

Marxism is a hell of a drug

Hi elliot shimon. The red pill has always been a period pill, apparently. No wonder the commercials use blue liquid you all know nothing but lies

Because their goals are the same: destruction of the west, whites, and christians.

>islamophobia
>phobia
Do these faggots understand that we are not "scared" of muslims, we just dont like them, they need to understand the definitions of words before they use them. I swear these people have elementary mentalities.

Because the entire movement is manufactured by jews to favor globalism.

None of that happens with Hagar and Ronaldo. Thanks jew gbye

and once they outbreed the natives they'll instill Sharia and throw you off a roof retard

>Hi elliot shimon.
I ain't know that nigga

Little women sitting on tuffets

Protection from 'what'?

All you people ever do is marginalise and categorise people into different groups, then impose conditions, rules, boundaries etc upon them.

You create the very environment you claim they need protection from, then fail to adequately protect anything, because you're all so busy being victims.

No one cares you're a faggot. No one gives a shit about your 70+ genders. Now get a job and shut the fuck up.

I dont give a rat's ass. Sure you do. You enable him with every shitpost

The logic of fags is that they can use strategically use Muslims against their cultural enemies.

Nobody thinks your fat ugly girlfriend is anything worthwhile either. Youre obsessed. Same shit many times a day. For all of history. Youre latent. Every single one of us

What's the matter, princess. Touch a nerve?

>Now get a job and shut the fuck up.
I'm an electrician. I'm talking about the practical keeping people from being curbstomped type of protection.

I might be wrong on this one but aren't most of lgbt left leaning, to those political groups that encourage mass immigration? If yes then it would be stupid since the main actual threat for lgbt are muslims.

Curbstomped by who, though? Where the hell do you see queers getting curbstomped daily by roaming lynch mobs?

This isn't the 1950s 'bruh'. Society has moved on. You're not the victims you so desperately want to be anymore, and no ones going to put you on a pedestal for being a homo and go "woah, what a great guy.. so brave."

You are the west's taliban and stir pots like witches. It won't work

"Not being in charge" is not synonymous with requiring protection. It is entirely unrelated. A white person is statistically much more to be killed by a muslim than a muslim is statistically likely to be killed by a white person. Their country has honor killings and ours doesn't. Of course they're more dangerous. Logically it is evident beyond doubt that white people are the ones who need protection from them. You know, with vetting and travel bans.

There's videos of this posted here fucken nightly. Have some personal responsibility vagina hed

A queer electrician, they DO exist!

Anyway we are working on a bill that, if passed, will make curbstomping muslims illegal.

>Where the hell do you see queers getting curbstomped daily by roaming lynch mobs?
fucking Chicago, son. I give as good as I get.

Go deepthroat a pick axe.

I'll take personal responsibility for -my- actions, and mine alone.

No you have no brains and clump together a bunch of straw because you are an empty husk. Enjoy the super greendick disease

I've fought Muslims as well as Christians, I have no illusions. I'm just saying why they're protected

>hates men
>doesn't hate men

you could be on to something here.

It's just where the agenda is at the moment.
It's a fashion trend, sort of... it'll be over at some point, I suppose. Then it'll switch to something else.

Anyway, more importantly: Have you guys noticed what you've done to Shia? The man is not just broken; he's completely and absolutely destroyed.

Fuck off vagina dentata. Your symbolism and actions could not be more closeted or faggoty

>Hurrrr that evil man on the internets said something mean
>[insert generic low IQ retort here]

Try harder.

Didn't you get arrested this morning, Shia?

I dont obsess about the almighty woman sorry bitch ass but bros before hoes and you are the weakest scum coward there are

that's what they're told to do

Didnt you go to synagogue

They did not get spanked when they were kids.

They're idiots

They've never once thought critically about their position on politics

They've been told that migrants are women and children fleeing from a war
They've been told that muslims are being killed daily by white supremecists
They've been told that gay people, and black people and women are being treated like lower class citizens
They've been told that equality is good
They've been told that Diversity is good
They've been told that racism is about murdering anyone that's not white

They don't think, they don't care to think, they believe they're acting morally good, at first glance they're stances seem obviously good but they're all terrible and wrong at a fundamental level

This is the result of poor parenting not giving their chidren any traditional values and letting TV and public schools educate their children

People are unhealthy because they've never been taught how to be healthy and there's a mcdonalds in every town, unhealthy body = unhealthy mind

They've become used to the idea that maths is horrible, so now they don't exercise their mind, they have a weak and unhealthy mind from this

Access to the internet and TV makes obtaining entertainment extremely easy so now nobody is bored, they have no passion to do anything, life is comfortable so they become complacent, unhealthy mind again

And countless other factors that one their own are insignificant but together have destroyed western society

There are videos of everything. It is anecdotal information. It is not a statistically significant tendency. Enjoy your non-argument.

wrong

Hey if you like it up the ass that's your business.

I'll stick to the natural order and procreation, thanks. Enjoy your aids though.

Oh shit. That broken English. The google-translate tier insults. You're a paki, aren't you.

Do they even aware they get thrown off rooves for being gay

Nah. You post soul eating bullshit that serves no purpose but can never be labelled that which you are so you stare into the abyss like the narcissus you are

They are a part of the Marxist coalition, whose unifying goal is to destroy White civilization.

t. fag who knows

They probably think that Muslims will stop hating fags if they repeatedly let them know how much they're on their side.

Truvada. There are gay animals. Aquinas was wrong and so are you. Thanks for the common law system that piece of shit. No man can interpret God's natural laws. Go get a divorce
Extra chromosome detected. Shart.
How much for the admission ticket rabbi?

If group B is statistically more likely to harm group A then group B doesn't need protection. It is group A who does. You do have illusions. Whether you have "fought" muslims does not give you leeway to come to an illogical conclusion about the reality of social dynamics.

Nah kike it's all on you baby

K

They both hate Christianity and the west.

>Hurrr gay animals argument
Homosexuality does nothing to further the species, you dolt. Now, go back to fapping to your gay furry art collection. I'm sure you've got folders full of it.

>call me nao! only 19.99/minute before I get arrested for fraud
>NOICE!
Im gone. Go be pedos

Ctrl f for hagar then read the whole post

God Let Sharia exist in America just for 6 months until the Muszzies kill all the faggots and deluded trans fags for us.

Not all LGBT people are apologists for Islam it's just the purple haired freaks who use Tumblr and have self diagnosed mental health issues who need to join a Lbgt groups and are then wheeled out to demonstrations by the people who control those groups to whatever demonstration that is tied in with the agenda of their funders.

Eat cancerous pussyfungus

Why are the alt-right such fucking nazis?

See how that works?

>They are often mentally ill.
Often in a self-destructive way. Also muslim trashbags don't make trans "women" as jealous as attractive women do.

>Truvada.
Okay, enjoy your drug resistant super-aids in the future. Animals have birth defects too, they just don't waste resources keeping them alive, much less celebrate deformity as special.

That is what really gets me. To be a in the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ movement and to be pro Islam is the most fucking retarded thing anyone could come up with. Muslims kill gay wads. Is being murdered a gay thing that gay wads are into?

We really live in a fucked up day and age.

What the fuck? The niggers curbstomp everyone in that shit hole of a city? Gays aren't special?

because their background ideology is just
anti western
anti white
anti christian
anti male
etc
that's it. So muslims are part of the coalition.