Red Pilled Jobs for Men

What jobs/areas would you consider ideal or essential for men to go into? And why are they Trade Jobs?

Sales can be a good career!

Coal Mining

Take what you can get.

Anything that puts a roof over your head

People in Sales tend to not be content with their lives. My Dad did it for 10 years and says it was the worst thing he did. He was also being payed quite a lot for it.

Commercial shipping

I'm talking about ideal, obviously not something to far fetch but not too nihilistic.

*too

Smuggler, warlord, anime consumer. Take your pick.

diversity manager

bitch please,
anything that is not immoral and gets you as much cash as possible.

Restaurator for old buildings with traditional methods.

I believe that you need to be smart if you are going to make a career move. Don't go into something that can be automated like a factory worker or driver. Maybe some sort of engineering or even better mechatronics and data science

Says the Jew.

Trucker

Pays decent, blue collar job, travel the USA supporting economy, don't have to deal with , druggies need not apply

Mercenary.
/thread

How sore would your arse get, driving hours on end, months at a time?

If you aren't making at least 90k by the time you're 25 then you need to seriously consider suicide

Trades are the obvious choice but lads, we have to start thinking big picture. A major reason why the culture war is going on in the first place is because white men have stopped trying to reach positions of social influence, we dominate the trades but jewish careers (entertainment, academia, law, advertising, etc) are flooded with women, kikes, and degenerate leftists. Yes the trades are redpilled and a great way to support a beautiful white family but we have to force our way back into these jewish careers that will influence future generations.

Shit job. Pay is low, mind numbing work, hardly any time off, away from home and family,i could go on.

Issue is that many men, (like myself) aren't cut out for creative fields. A lot of us don't have the 'Openness' factor in our personality, which makes us a lot less creative. On the other hand, we tend to be conscientious, orderly and industrious. Making us ideal for trade jobs, engineering and the Sciences.

Architectural technician

What about being a trashman?
>throw garbage into truck
>stacies see me flexing a 'cep and miring those forearm gains
>chads get nervous as I walk around with juicy quads

I heard that Septic tank cleaners get payed mega bucks for their money, because of the lack of people willing to do it. Kind of related.

I call bullshit my man. Back in the early to mid 1900s and even before, these jobs were absolutely dominated by straight white men. Qualitatively, nothing has changed, white men are still the absolute pinnacle of just about every single desirable character trait imaginable for all jobs, not just trades. We've just lost sight of what's important and I blame it on jewish demoralization.

Auto mechanic, most blokes are based, I'd imagine 90% voted for brexit. Get to work on cars and get your hands dirty doing something productive.

There are also a lot of Creative White Man, but my main point is that a lot of us don't have the personality types for it. Look into Dr Peterson's lectures for more info.

You met any decent Electricians? I'm going into the field and am wondering if they're redpilled or not?

Throughout High school my dad made me get summer jobs that he thought were actually good jobs lol. I Worked at a tree company, bus boy, landscaping, construction, and baseball coach. its pretty funny to think about now cause my dad thought camp counselor jobs were too easy and didnt teach kids hardwork.

Can't say I've met that many, but electricians are normally fairly redpilled, just like most trades really. These types of people don't look through """educated""" lenses and see the direction the country is taking.

We're the ones who have to either compete with Poles or see other Trademen have their lively hods devalued by Euro-poors. Luckily it seems that the electrical trades haven't really been hit.

Commercial diver

You've demoralized yourself before ever even trying. Sure there are personality types more suited for certain careers but that isn't absolute. Take advertising for example. You might think you need something exceptionally creative in order to run an effective advertising campaign but pic related is better and more effective than any advertisment I can think of for the past 20 years. Can't even imagine something similar coming out now because redpilled white men just don't pursue these careers

Anything involving heavy equipment

being a lawyer is good.

Political science professor

Restocking coke machines at 330 am.

Try runing your own business.

The lack of men is mainly due to this "Diversity" bullshit. And the mass discrimination towards men in higher education. At least in a trade job I won't have my place taken by some fat, black, disabled woman.

I make petrochemical products for living. I have to pay 25% tax of every paycheck I get from grinding 60 hours a week at a factory just so some blue haired chick can study writing thinkpieces in university for free. FML.

>office job
>redpilled

Fuck off you gcs can suck my dick, tell me again what kind of safety glasses i should wear

t. red seal carpenter

Electrician. Then get certified for every bits and shit. End up getting only HIGH END jobs in hotels, commerce and shit, where you can have a upper middle class life. If you need money for a down payment and stuff, banks will just love you. Yes, the first five years are down to the dirty, pulling cables and cold construction sites, but after that its just a walk in the park. And then, if you want to crown this, move to a place that is more and more hit by harsh storms (here "climate change" is suddenly real and good for the bank account). Cleaning up all that mess year after year, paid by governments stupidity not to force the people to move out of storm ally, is practically corporate welfare FOR YOU.

You're too shortsighted, if redpilled white men stayed at the top of these careers there would have never been a push for diversity in the first place. The kikes at the top pushing for that trash will die and have to be replaced one day, would you rather that kike be replaced by another like-minded kike or by a god-fearing straight white man? And don't give me the bullshit about white men being discriminated against, we've faced greater odds before and come out on top. Stop with your defeatist attitude and sort yourself out for the sake of future white children

White people don't produce psychopaths as often as jewish people. That's why those people occupy more of those positions.

As long as jews exist, they will inhabit the most degenerate positions available, because they're genetically broken enough to do it.

My Granddad was a Electrician for 60 years. Ended up with 2 house, 3 kids, 6 Grand kids and a really good retirement plan. That's why I'm gonna follow in his footsteps.

this, OP all u have to do it installation and shovel shit all day 200$ a day easy

I'm more interested in following in my Granddad's foot steps than trying to go into any creative fields.

How bad are the regs in Canada?

You know what's red pilled? Being in a position of great power & authority, preferably government so you can directly alter the course of history the most. Or being your own boss & not taking orders from anyone else. That's what's red pilled. Being some normie faggot who works an entry level constriction job rubbing elbows with illegal mestizos that are demographically displacing you in your own homeland is not red pilled. Being the guy to get them deported is.

They take those degenerate positions to weaken the white race and push their hatred of Christianity, along with the easy shekels. Nothing to do with how remorseless they are as a people, although that does help. In order to subvert the jew we must become the jew and get into the positions they currently hold

>the jews are psychopathic that's why they climb to the top of all dominance hierarchies
>us white bois could do it we just arent crazy enough to succeed

I think it's more that Jewish culture and the result of that, work ethic is more of a reason for their success.

Let's just say that basically everything is illegal if you piss off someone with high self-esteem

Special forces.

You need to be surrounded by people who are wolves.

Do they force you to buy overpriced regulation manuals?

You're a lost cause lad. If all whites had your mentality we would have died out a long time ago. You're only lucky that white men who do have the capacity for leadership have compassion for their weaker brothers like you and will fight to make things better for you and your people. You sound young, I only hope that one day you'll see what I mean

I was in the same field for 10 years. Added some certifications, now Im planning large electrics shits with engineers. They have all the responsibility and stress, I send the young lings around to put cable and boxes everywhere. Bringing people "power" is a golden job. Plus side: only a few of the "fresh imported" want this kind of job. Only a few here and there are interested and I respect those who stay in the dirt, do as their told and fricken learn things.

Engineering

does the word "immoral" even exist in Hebrew?

It is really cool.

I found a place that repairs Iphones and gets a lot of young workers. I plan on going there to red-pill people on how shit apple products are and learn enough to start up my own computer repair business.

It's entirely possible that they do that as a side-effect and most don't consciously realize it.

You have to remember that most if not all jews are brutally traumatized as children to hate and distrust other races. This trauma is inflicted upon them ritualistically when they send their kids to all the places where jews got what was coming to them, like the concentration camps.

The question isn't "Why aren't white people doing X?" it's "Why is anyone crazy enough to do X?" 80 hour work weeks aren't fun.

80 hour work weeks aren't "fun" but guess what, if we don't do it some kike weasel will. We can't afford to pursue a life of "fun" if we want to continue to exist. Life isn't about "fun", we have a duty to protect our people and if that means having a career that isn't exactly "fun" so our future generations can succeed, so be it.

Train engineer is objectively better.

But the jews will always produce more psychopaths who can live that life than we can.

We cannot outbreed that. We don't have anything that makes white people hate every race like the jews have their auschwitz summer camps.

We'd have to prevent them from taking the jobs through legislation, or kill them off. Neither is happening. WW2 gave jews the world for good.