Hey Christian/pol/ how do you feel about the hard anti church themes in the new castlevania show?

Hey Christian/pol/ how do you feel about the hard anti church themes in the new castlevania show?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/JtPMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Takes place in Wallachia
Church is imaged as Roman Catholic and not Eastern Orthodox.

Castlevania is not a historically accurate setting

It's a game developed by a bunch of Japs. Christianity to them is a trendy, hip Western thing.

I always found it entertaining how much they keep working it in to animus and stuff.

It is perfectly acceptable and encouraged. The show portrayed the church as corrupt and used its influence to control rather than help others. The bishop used his power to further his motives rather than gods.

The demons even mentioned that he did not follow gods path. Likewise, the priest that helps fight the demons was able to create holy water showing that true Christian belief in god is real.

TL;DR fuck the church and organized religion st large. Spirituality and belief at an individual level is infinitely better than organized pedos and their power hunger

It is very odd since they paint Vlad the Impaler as this satanic overlord who sends demons to destroy his own countries' towns.

Country's*

Just watched s1 today. Yes it's anti church but the later games, LoS etc were so at least they're following those. Funny speech for a 15 rated show:

>caught im fuckin me goat so I smacked im wiv me shovel
>I could piss in a bucket and tell him it's beer...

Show is fucking boring.

That's a legitimate version of the dracula story though, a pious hero who fights for his people. His wife gets killed and he loses faith and wants vengeance on God and his works

>(((Netflix)))

1. They did not write or pronounce any Romanian names correctly
2. Forced Mary Sue whore for the sake of womyn
3. Niggers in my country (see the scene where they throw that dead dude off the bridge)
As far as what I like about it
1. Anti church corruption - God does not condone faggots like that bishop as representatives and he does not help the people that chose anti Christians wearing christian clothes as representatives. I see Vlad as punishment for their Sins and nothing more than a tool
2. Beautiful women, including the blondie
3. Not shying from violence
4. Fit atmosphere
I got other beefs and likes but they are minor to those listed.

"An' then ah grabbed me shovel an' smacked him right at his eyes"
"Hafta pay him now since he went blind"

>They did not pronounce any Romanian names correctly
Can you blame them? Our names are fucking weird.

I don't give a fuck, cause I'm not a Muslim that chimps out when anyone even thinks about criticising Islam

THE BIGGEST LEAKS IN 4CHIN HISTORY TODAY

archive.fo/JtPMI
archive.fo/JtPMI
archive.fo/JtPMI

this is the japanese way of thinking so it's no real wonder that its reflected in their view of the church, I mean in order of ecclesia its the church organization that resurrects dracula to begin with.

Yes, because they tried and failed miserably. Better to not try at all. Ffs at least write them correctly for the sake of the atmosphere and don't try to "anglo" them.

>implying you would know what to believe about your feel good "spirituality" if organized religion didn't do all the heavy lifting.
>implying fair weather hipster print it on my tshirt and leave a like religion is anything other than garbage

It is to kek

I could care less. (((Netflix))) is making it. Dracula will probably be a gay transgender demi queer otherkin.

Has castlevania even been relevant since symphony of the night or aria of sorrow? Those newer ones were lame.

I don't watch jewtv. no cable, no netfl*x.

wow i didn't know they made castlevania into a show on netflix??? I hope it doesn't suck!

Nah Dracula will be an evil straight white male, Blemont will be a heroic faggot nigger.

Portrait of ruin, Order of ecclesia, and dawn of sarrow are all great, even if the art in two of them are shit.

Also, Dracula is a gay demi queer
look at him

>I hope it doesn't suck!
It's Netflix. They'll find a way to make it suck.

I liked it, and my only complaint is that was only 4 episodes long, but it is getting renwed for a second season.

Actully the only nigger i saw was dead and all the main cast are white.

Please don't remind me......
nice

No Vlad killed muzzies.

The guys who made adventure time are working on it

Soma was Japanese if i remember correctly. Cause the caslte appeared in Japan that game.

But ok fuck the gay shit. How can netflix make it all about muslim refugees? I'm sure they would activate some almonds then.

If they did that, Simon would kill Vlad Dracula for impaling innocent Muslim 32 year old children.

Show was ok. Really only builds up to the ending fight and then has a complete buzzkill cliffhanger for a second season or some shit.

The anti christian propaganda is not that strong as they try to frame it as though the church has fallen with this retarded bishop.