White supremacist rally takes place in Charlottesville

WHITE SUPREMACY Rally being held. Protesters already in attendance. KKK in full regalia. GET COMFY!

youtube.com/watch?v=jTaIZviwXHs

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/TheMadDimension1/1OwGWAXPRMmxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So this is what right wing protest looks like?
Fucking ridiculous

BUMP!

It's like a little pen set up with 18-20 klan guys

Like a zoo exhibit ..with a crowd yelling at them. an open air episode of Springer.

It's almost comical.

Trying to watch White Supremacist Rally

All I hear is Black Lives Matter

They just want to be part of the group. These idiots need to rebrand themselves and they might actually accomplish something. Why would you continue wearing the same uniform that makes most people dislike you.

I remember back in the 90's they would hold rallies every now and then. nobody showed up because nobody cared. it would get a write up in the local paper and that was it. these counter protesters are just making it a bigger thing by being there.

Fear the wrath of a white man scorned.

I agree it's pretty pathetic. If you want to show your a white supremacist put a confederate flag in the back of your truck and drive around town. That's what I do and it's much better.

this type of shit will backfire horribly on the leftists out there. Now they are just holding a roving block party being loud and obnoxious and disrupting what looks like a nice Saturday afternoon. I can here the voters converting to Trump with every drumbeat.

>I can here the voters converting to Trump with every drumbeat.
Actually, this behavior is generally acceptable when it comes to the kkk, don't delude yourself and think people sympathize with the kkk. That's not to say people won't "turn" to Trump, they may or may not depending on what he does. But if they're not turning for this, Berkeley had a much more positive impact then this ever will.

Glad too see it.

It's funny how upset the left gets with like, what, 20 KKK guys there? I mean lol come on, the KKK hasn't done anything for decades, why are they so upset at that? Makes no sense and probably just pushes more people to the KKK side when they see how violent and psychotic the left is

then go to prison for terror charges after pointing a shotgun at some dindus

>Someone is playing Benny Hill
Fucking kek.

Holy shit actual white supremacy, not just a bunch of commies calling republicans nazis.

Shit's retarded, Confederacy was Jew run and KKK was degenerate retards

We need the Iron Cross and Swastika and Black Sun symbols being waved. You could easily wave the Black Sun in public and most people wouldn't be able to tell what it was lmao.

What if both were able to come together and form like some sort of super KKK shit

AAAAWWWW SHIT NIGGA

time to get comfy

wtf, it's over?

The collective IQ of an actual person. Nice of them to combine brainpower to figure out what to eat for lunch.

stream here

pscp.tv/TheMadDimension1/1OwGWAXPRMmxQ

such a peaceful day. look how Germany chimpout looks like

Because any form of nonconformity is not allowed in the multiracial/multicultural leftist world. Also the KKK reminds the Dems of who they really are, and claim they are no longer that, despite it is they who through policies have kept the blacks, and poor in poverty.

Where's the KKK in this video? I don't see them.

Sage this fucking bullshit! KKK has nothing to do with us.