Even Burgers must admit Trump is isolating America

It is ok if you say that is what you want, to be isolated and not part of the world community, but don't tell me you are still leading anything.

Your country is on the outside now.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=24484
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/03/politics/nikki-haley-donald-trump-climate-change-cnntv/index.html
archive.is/bkCte
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the world is not a community

Nonsense.
Wanna an out-of-place president?
EPN

>Trump: climate change is a hoax and I have no interest in talking about it
>Other G20 leaders: w-well y-you can't come to our meeting about it!

The rest of the world disagrees. Feel free to drop out though.

Start saving Pablo

The premise of the climate accord is inherently one that isolates America, since it's all about draining American wealth in the name of climate change. Trump did nothing to isolate us, he simply recognized that we already were and stepped away from the situation.

nigga we lead the world in freedom to tell you to get fucked

don't talk for the rest of the world, beaner

Trump is isolating America.
There. I said it. Now what?

Yeah the rest of the world doesn't think that.

Also 300 million people aren't a community either fyi

We will stand alone against degeneracy.

You really want to live without NAFTA Pablo?

He's the only 1st world leader who wasn't cucked enough to send even more money to Africa even though they're already sending their people north

good

>muh global warming doomsday prophecy death cult
Wasnt this shit just proven in a court of law in the US to be a scam?

>don't tell me you are still leading anything.

I would rather not be leading anything than to be part of what Merkel & Germany are leading the Western World into....

>If everyone is jumping off a cliff because they think it's fun, you should also do it. Learn to be a part of the community.

Fuck you, kraut.

>it's all about draining American wealth in the name of climate change.
3 billion? Over 15 years?

America hands over that sum to Israel in less than 3 quarters.

>thinks that stating you believe climate change is a hoax is a respectable thing
>the other ones are retarded, not him

>It is ok if you say that is what you want, to be isolated and not part of the world community, but don't tell me you are still leading anything.

Is this your own opinion, or are you just afraid that Frau Merkel may come and confiscate your computer? I really can't tell anymore with you Deutsche bros.

>rest of the world jelly they don't have a leader willing to stand up and tell international corporations and jew con-men to fuck off when they demand you fork over tax dollars to them which fights climate change, somehow

Like, I mean, if Exxon-Mobile's CEO really gave a damn about the environment then he'd have the multibillion-dollar business clean up the giant environmental messes which Exxon creates in foreign countries using their own corporate dimes instead of expecting Goy M. Taxpayer to give them free money for no reason besides to virtue signal about how much everyone loves the climate (except Exxon, which destroys it for their CEO's profit)

>>muh global warming doomsday prophecy death cult
>Wasnt this shit just proven in a court of law in the US to be a scam?

Not really. We still are at 97% of all scientists who have any credibility to write articles about climate change say that climate change is problematic and mostly human caused.

Next question.

>Trump is isolating America
thats the whole point
we don't want to be part of your shitty muslim world anymore

What benefit does the US receive in being a leader or involved in the world? The US can easily produce enough food for itself. Can easily clothe its people. Can easily employee its people. Can easily secure its borders, protect its people, etc. But its not done so or is half-assed in the name of globalism.

>everyone else is doing it so it must be fine

lol what rubes

This is almost as good as kicking Russia out of the G8 because Putin was a doo-doo head.

6 million jobs

Youre a shia innit?
Kuffar

see here is the facts, america DOESN'T need the rest of the world for anything, and could live on autonomously forever.

thinking about the consequences of nuking norks is more important than discussing made up shit

If you have the most powerful military in the world, then yes you are leading everybody.

>6 million jobs
What about 6 million jobs? Green jobs created by focusing on repairing American infrastructure and housing, building up e-car stations and investing in renewable energies and nuclear power stations?

Germany in the past, The USA tries to be the world leader and bully everyone, I'm telling the UN.

Germany Now, The USA isn't playing with us anymore. I'm telling the UN.

Why should we give you cunts any more money, especially when it's just going to go toward a) allowing russia and china to pollute more and b) your country's suicidal plan to pump more brown people into europe?

If you really think climate change is an eminently important issue on which the fate of the planet hangs, you should ask us to point our nukes at anyone who won't stop polluting. You're not doing that though, you're just begging for money. It's a scam.

>Mexico being able to live without NAFTA
Welp at least Mexico won't be a thing anymore

Awh man theyre scared of us

Sorry guise

I'm glad this bugs you, and will support Trump regardless

Why are you Jewing up the water by using CC and not man made climate change?

Isolationism is a perfectly decent approach - almost like a return to the US' roots. Seems perfectly reasonable if you look at what's happened to western Europe since it adopted a wholly Globalist attitude.

That climate agreement is a load of shit, if people seriously believe climate change is man made (which I do) then we would have to do about 10 times that as well as police the developing world like India. It's never going to happen and this agreement is virtue signally, America dropping out just means we're killing ourselves slightly more slowly now.

They're scared, they realize we could shake hands with Russia and China and eliminate all darkies, paving the way for our alien creators to come back. They have no power, they're overplaying their hand with moral fallacies and they know we know it.

Then Trump is doing something right.

Go fuck yourself kraut.

you're a walking advertisement of how stupid your cause is... everything you said is complete horseshit, and you wouldn't understand genuine original science if you tried. You probably learned everything you beleive from far left websites and peers. Your country is a joke and doesn't deserve to be considered a leader of the world, let alone europe.

>Even Burgers must admit Trump is isolating America
Uh yeah, that's why I voted for him. It's nice to have a person in a political position actually follow-through on his promises for once.

Excelent post user, tbank you for your contribution. If any americans want to individually participate in the paris acvord just mail 10% of your weekly earnings to the nearest jew and buy foreign goids whenever you can. Sure that is bad for the environment but it still fucks america so just as good as Paris acvords.

doesn't matter how many times they restate the U.S is not the leader, if anyone needs military intervention all of a sudden the U.S. becomes the leader again

Seems like he got pretty cozy with Russia, and Eastern Europe. Seems like you are a little jelly.

i'd argue, most americans probably want isolationism, most of the world always says how out of touch americans are with the rest of the world, suddenly germany saying "trump is isolating america" thats exactly why we voted for trump because this is what we want.

The 97% is a myth, dummy.
ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=24484
Even if it were true, Science isn't a Democracy. 97% of scientists in 1913 Germany believed non-arayans were inferior biologically.

Climate change is an issue, and it is mostly human caused. But you need to remember that a lot of pollution is being cause by developing countries - such as China and India.
Trump pulled out of the Paris Agreement because he felt that the US was given a raw deal.
Surely it's reasonable that he thinks every country, regardless of economic status, should be regulated equally?

>escaping your multi-cult hell
>back to classic successful America
What is the problem with this?

>okay to want isolation.
Good, that is exactly what we want.
>isolation and leadership are mutually exclusive.
Not necessarily. People look up to the lone wolf all the time. If we're setting an example, some will naturally want to follow that example.

I unironically want Trump to pull and Andrew Ryan and build an America 2.0 under the sea where none of you faggots can bother us ever again.

It's a good thing that we're losing influence. We're tired of being on top all the time. We're tired of following Euro trends and Euro government practices. I think it's a good thing, Russia deserves a sphere of influence over Europe, not us.

No, it is not.

This just shows another idiot telling a lie.

Mainly because the US is always jumping at any opportunity to flex their military muscles. WW1 comes to mind here: US was previously isolationist but as soon as drama kicks off, the government decided to (unnecessarily) join the battle.

Germany complains about every other nation, to be fair. They're just salty that they can't offload a boat of refugees on your territory.

>Fall in line or leave!
It's good to see the world coming together as opposed to discussing opposing views.

Climate change is real- humans are not responsible. It's a money grab. Green energies are great, but they technologically don't meet our needs, yet. Elon musk charges the worlds largest ion lithium battery with a coal powered generator. Kek

>This just shows another idiot telling a lie.
I believe the US president and his scientific advisors more than you.

Come back when you want or need something from America then.

>admit
But it's a good thing. It's time up wait out WW3 them swoop in during the final years again

Open the fucking article I posted, moron. The current President and his staff say it's rubbish.

>if you want more money you have to say you believe in man-made climate change

>do you believe in man-made climate change?

>97% of scientists are morally bankrupt

so you believe trump's scientific advisors that say it's nonsense

>US was previously isolationist but as soon as drama kicks off, the government decided to (unnecessarily) join the battle.
Not our fault you let the Jews trick you and France into fighting a war you couldn't win then gave them Israel (and all of our current-day Middle East problems as a result) so they would use their banks to pull our then isolationist country into your losing conflict.

Hypocritical kraut. Hamburg seems to be scorched right now. If you thing global warming is man-made, worry about your country first. As for Obama, he's the former nigger-in-chief that fired anyone who didn't agree with his policies.

Can't argue with Obama. He wuz kings

It's not easy being the leaders of the world. When you guys realize in 20 years the climate accord was total bullshit, we'll be there. Not to say "I told you so", not to scold you or be cocky to you. But welcome you with open arms and understanding.

Because that's what leaders do. We lead.

>so you believe trump's scientific advisors that say it's nonsense

Source?

Here's the thing that always gets me: how many of these scientists have their entire careers, livelihoods and cozy retirements DEPEND on climate change? If they didn't agree it was a thing, their grants would dry up, their jobs would vanish and they would be flipping burgers in mcdonalds.

Nice flag.

STOP IT WITH THIS MEME.
It's not even close to being true.

This

ah, so you believe trump when he says it's a hoax then :^)

No.

Even worse, they really believe they're right.

>Israel
Wrong war buddy
I was talking WWI (the war where burgers had barely any reason for involvement); Israel was created after WWII.

name one scientist

>implying global warming wouldn't be a positive for Europe
You'd have longer growing seasons, and northern Sweden and Finland would be habitable.

>Your country is on the outside now.

>You guys are sure going to regret us not leeching off of you anymore

Good lol

Nah, I'll be here to mock them

>you should ask us to point our nukes at anyone who won't stop polluting.
That's not how geopolitics works you tard.

Like a German has ever questioned the government.

>Wrong war buddy
If you say so.
>I was talking WWI (the war where burgers had barely any reason for involvement);
Correct, we had no reason to be involved, until your government cut up Palestine and gave it to the Jews so the Jews would use their influence over US banks and businesses to force the Americans into a war they had no business or interest in participating in.

>ah, so you believe trump when he says it's a hoax then :^)
I would trust Trump that it is a hoax if his scientific advisors said so. If you can provide a source to that effect, I am all ears.

Last I checked Nicky Haley said Trump believes in man made climate change.

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/03/politics/nikki-haley-donald-trump-climate-change-cnntv/index.html

Russia is having their coldest summer in 90 years. Here's what I don't get. It started out being called "global warming", places around the world were getting colder, then they tried global cooling out. After that, they couldn't make up their minds, so they called it "climate change" to encapsulate any changes in the climate whatsoever. A catch-all if you will. That's why I think it's full of shit.

Run them through an archive
archive.is/bkCte

glad Trump is moving us away from the global warming extortion racket based on hoaxing and junk science

It's a fucking myth. Scientists now say if we don't change drastically by 2020 there's no turning back. Why even bother? Anyone who has read the Paris Agreement knows it's a fucking joke.
Climate change in Britain... Fucking hilarious. This island is blessed from bad weather that fucks shit up.

I hope we can be isolated from the rest of the world. I hope we pull our money from other nations and just watch them crumble.

The world doesn't deserve us. I'd rather everyone else burn.

I was asking about a source that Trump's scientific advisors have said that man made climate change is nonsense.

I was not asking about your personal opinion on the weather in Russia.

It's literally the end of the world, isn't it? Seems like that would be something work breaking out the nukes to stop, wouldn't it?
Except no one seems to really even consider that an option. They just want us to give them money.
Really makes you think, doesn't it?

I don't care, kraut.

I am from fugly fucking england, I love my country, but the way it is going now. We are turning into nigger loving liberal patsies It disgusts me. Anyways this might be irrelevant but it's britains status now. We are nothing but nigger loving islam funding bitches.

good, fuck your fake ass globalist climate scam to try and tax the entire world's population for made-up bullshit
nigger.

Here's the thing that always gets me: how many of these executives have their entire careers, livelihoods and cozy retirements DEPEND on lying about climate change? If they didn't agree it wasn't a thing, their bonuses would dry up, their jobs would vanish and they would be flipping burgers in mcdonalds.

Who do you seriously trust out of these? The fucking National Academy of Sciences came out and made a clear statement that climate change is real and is significantly contributed to via manmade causes. you don't get a say in the matter because you're not a fucking climate scientist, not because the government is "out to get you" Cletus. Keep listening to pseduo-intellectuals like Tucker Carlson while you wonder why you're stuck digging ditches.

that's the point, you globalist fuck.