Why do black people hate trash cans?

Why do black people hate trash cans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBy-zR600zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because trash cans are racist

no long term planning gene

Bitch i aint got time to find no can

Ah so THAT'S why ANTIFA attack them so often.

>advertising in these cities

they have an average of under 80 iq. they are literally on the same level as down syndrome people. down syndrome people at least have parents and teachers to show them how to do the proper things. these people don't.

Blacks are not physiologically capable of long term thinking and not planning. Since the best things to do is just throw trash on the ground at the immediate moment that is what they do, they cannot plan for disease and filth spreading

Because fuck white people.

Think how much civic planning went into Pompei, thousands of years ago. Look at these groids today.

yeah. Okay.

That's why antifa are always beating the sit out of them.

Because trash cans are the invention of Capitalist White Men.

Which is why you always find Communist throwing them also.

If you believe in clean tidy streets, you believe in oppression of the man.

>They're just like us

Because the only thing blacks truly hate besides thier sister black holes are bigger black holes.

You don't trash your home.

so throw it on the street?

I hate niggers so much.

You live in a country where people drive hours into a logging road just to illegally dump all over the wilderness when it is cheaper and quicker to dump legally.
>drive into logging road
>20% of all signs shot
>"gun ranges" with India levels of trash as far as you can see
>sofas, cars, tvs, laptops, clothing, etc
>logging companies leaving a gorillion piles of useless timber so it can ignite into another massive blaze for the summer

Seriously leafs really work hard to trash the outdoors.

Remember goys, skin color is the only difference between the races

We have similar problems in America's own little-canada, though not nearly so bad since we're just a forgotten half-state. What you say is familiar though, our DNR does their best to fine the shit out of people when they're caught dumping so only drunken assholes do that these days, used to be severely worse when I was a kid.

Doesn't Jewdeau let logging companies cut trees in national parks? lol

>In the past people have called Canada’s Prime Minister a puppet of the Americans, but certainly Trudeau is not Trump’s puppet. If anything, he’s Hillary’s puppet. The way that Vancouver’s been in the news for the past month hasn’t been about the election so much as Trump’s levy of a soft wood tariff on Canada, saying that Canada has an unfair advantage against American soft wood producers. And its advantage is the degree of corruption that you have in the giveaway of natural resources in Canada. I’m told that they’ve given it to the forestry for cutting down Vancouver’s forests.

>British Colombia’s forests are only a half cent per, I think it’s per acre or something like that. It’s so trivial that Trump is absolutely correct in saying that the degree of corruption in Canada, in the federal party, in the give away of wood gives Canada an advantage over American soft woods.

Trudeau is deforesting his own country just to spite the US and enrich a few corporations.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBy-zR600zs

>"gun ranges"

Got plenty of these in Alabama too. They're kinda comfy though; there's always something to shoot.