Who's Helping Us

I've watched how this board changes completely when something big happens.

I've seen how amazing spread sheets of info are propagated instantly and professionally, with orgization beyond our usual argumentative style.

Take the CNN best down for example, more memes and professional images explaining the situation were formed in an hour than I'd seen OC been created in months. That's not just memers, there's definitely a push by someone.

We are clearly not alone; who is helping us?

For every action there is an equal reaction.

For every demon there is an angel.

If shareblue exists to protect a corrupt instituting, who are the angels trying to free us?

reddit

99.98% of 'Anonymous' group are just neckbeard with masks. Theres people behind the scenes who clearly are in informative positions- probebly leak to wikileaks and such, those kind of fags

Autists here are only getting triggered by interesting stuff, other then that they stay silent.

If there is no special event only stupid kids from 18-28 post, but the autist army remains silent.

Don't you think there is a counter clique for ((them))

You underestimate the power of having your epic meme in every thread. Its a powerful motivator.

GOP young members/Trump interns who were kept around after elections were over.

No one is helping. Most people who browse Sup Forums only make memes when they feel like it. When all of Sup Forums united under a common cause meme growth rises exponentially.

>Its amazing what one can accomplish with a handful of uppers and Microsoft paint

Go away kikes, we wont tell you our secrets. And as a matter of fact, its just disenfranchised white guys. Who outweigh you in the intellectual arena by a huge factor.

Alex Jones offered 20k for best CNN meme. I'm sure that helped.

It's the meme Economy you fool. No one is helping nobody.

It's free market here communism, People try to do tedious jobs on memes so that we all can have some nice lulz.

My bet its fsb or some other russian secret service.
But its might be just bunch of asspies.

autists and weirdos change history. Normalfags are weasels that who nothing only are addicted to modern enterntainment

It's infowars bitches! Those fucks are always here. Cernovich reads Sup Forums during the show and lisps his way through the new topics.

Are autists the right-wing's version of weirdos?

Your theory rings so fucking true...

CIA niggers

Cuckchan never learns... Ain't I right shiroyasha-san

This, for every one post you see there are a thousand lurkers just scrolling past. One of them are bound to have so little going on at any moment to put together a info graphic or meme just because they are that bored. It's a hive mind of people good at editing photos and every other niche of a computers use. There are professionals here but only because they are bored and scrolling through a thread, they then use the skills they learn professionally to meme.

>were formed in an hour

That's a sign of impromptu mass action.

If you watched the anti-CNN threads closely, almost everyone was foaming at the mouth against CNN. But only at first.

After a couple of hours, "This is nothing guys grow up" type posts started appearing.

By the next day, about a third of posts were outright defending CNN.

It takes time to organize and deploy. Spontaneous mass action is limited only by the speed of transmission.

Saged because this is an obvious 1 post by this ID CTR/ShareBlue/CNN thread.