I could have been born anywhere in the world but I was born as southern white trash

I could have been born anywhere in the world but I was born as southern white trash.

I wish I was born as an European or at least in the half-decent parts of America.

Anyone else utterly disgusted at themselves because of their origins?

Dude the south rules.
You just arent living correctly. I was born in fucking prairie land, sucks. Nothing but corn and soy beans.

be proud of you hillbilly heritage

dude prairie land rules, u just arnt living right

fucking do something about it, move away from shit hole trailer park?

Yeah probably

No I'm actually really happy

I was born in Russia and moved to Middle of nowhere Indiana, this place is basically paradise to me

I moved from Massachusetts to Florida and I feel your pain. I have no idea how a person can raise children in the South.

With regard to my ancestry, I'm actually quite please. Not a trace of non-White in my blood. Some of my ancestors were in Massachusetts in 1630.

you moved from russia, you didnt read the OP did you? obviously you were displeased with your origins so you moved. OP wants to do what you did

>proud of something that you had no part in
Wow your life must suck

I hate spics even though my mother was one.

>Born with white skin
>One of the best passports in the world
>Can own guns
>Can move freely anywhere within the United States

Holy shit, stop being such a fucking cry baby, you massive cunt. Most people on this earth would do unspeakable things to have the opportunities you've automatically been presented just from what I typed in green text, you colossal faggot.

Be grateful you're not a shitskin in a shitskin country with a shitskin life.

Nope, i absolutely love country life and the south, move to new york and live like a sardine faggot

Pretty pathetic desu
This how most liberals feel. Sad

The South is awesome, trust me when I say that Europe is really overrated.

What did I say I had a part in?

I said I can do genealogy because I'm white, and I'm happy because I'm white.

I also said the South is worse than the North. What did you read?

Move.

Oh shut up yourself loathing jackass. Play your cards right and you'll make something of yourself.

no. kys

Post pictures of your nude body hard cock and the tops and bottoms of your feet.

>Born in the greatest place on earth
>Wishes he lived in part and parcel land

I hate it being turkish just a LITTLE BIT...

>I like there social form to guests or also themselves (that's rare)

BUT: >I'm Aramean (Syrish-Orthodox) and it was a FUCKING PEACE OF SHIT bein born as a Christ; my Familly told me horrible things i'll never forget...

Sup Forums I can't control this feeling despite being birthed by a white father and Chicanoshit mother but I need to question it. Why do I hate beaners so damn much? I fucking hate everything about them, their goblin-like facial features, their dirty, shit-colored skin, their based catholic pregnant mothers hobbling around Los Angeles, terrorizing the public with their presence. Everything about them makes me feel so angry, and I am immeasurably ashamed to be their kin. I am irked by the fact that I would even barely resemble these non-humans. I just wish I was human, and I wish these savages could go back, Sup Forums. Is that so much to ask for?

No because I can bet without a doubt your a proxy fag or you have a Canada or Swedish fag flag behind your "Confederate" flag.

honestly you should probably stay away from pure white women, but maybe if you started slow by having a baby with a portugeese woman, in a generation or two you could breed the shitskin out of you, and it would work fine for you because you wouldn't have to be with a literal shitskin. i would say that you have to stay south of france when selecting a partner because we don't want shitskins with our pure women.

Looks like the oil slavemobile got shit on by the roboslave. Is this what south it like?

>breed the shitskin out of me
I could never

CAUTION JEW Nigger Alert !!

>I have no idea how a person can raise children in the South

I've lived in the South all of my life and am quite confused at this. What's so hard about raising kids in the South? We have plenty of nature attractions here, beautiful beaches and no huge rat-filled cess cities with dirty metros to have to deal with.