WASSERWERFER IM EINSATZ

pscp.tv/w/1MYxNAwBMjXJw

BUMPPPPPPP

BUMPPPPP BUMPPPPP

BUMPPPPPPP

WAKE UP GUYS

NOW IT HAPPENS OMG IT HAPPENS

pscp.tv/w/1MYxNAwBMjXJw

Did they finally send in KSK with tank support?

I'd love to be the tanker that gets to run over a commie

Oh shit...legit.

you sure it wasnt just booty claps?

pics or it didn't happen

only firecrackers

Better dead than kraut, amiright

How does a nation fall to this level this fast?

J E W S

>pscp.tv/w/1MYxNAwBMjXJw

Those goddamn trucks are on wide-angle spray mode all the time... how do you wash off the commie scum from the street if you don't use a very thin but powerfull beam of water that can tear up cotton tshirts and cause bruises?

Germany has never been relevant.

People power is the ultimate power.

fireworks of peace and reconciliation

indeed

it starts existing only to ensure jews do live

Fucking leaf blocking those tiddies. Was ruining pol with your shitposting not enough?

so that thread with coordinates was legit?

Jews!

What the fuck are they even protesting? I don't get it. Their politicians already want to implement everything the shitlib commies are asking for.

no that wa

Germany died a looooong time ago

Ignoring that every single one of those cases, except for the last was based on punishing good goy anglo filth which cucked to jewish interests for shekels.

Anglos are cancer. Also pic related for your supposed "reason" for going to war. Fucking kike boot licking filthy crypto kikes.

They're protesting Capitalism, and like anyone protesting Capitalism they just want free shit.

youtu.be/HQJ65VelAmQ

They are not protesting.
It is all just about violance and trashing the city.

>Unconfirmed Reports

IZ OF HAPPYNINS :DDDD

theyre just criminals taking advantage of weak german politicians and police forces to loot and pillage.

look how nobody stops them from firebombing houses or businesses while they take whatever they want from inside

welcome to merkeland, first the communists, next the refugees will plunder and have what is rightfully theirs. country full of spineless fucking cucks, you need to stand up for yourselves for fucks sake

Euro maidan two : germistan boogaloo coming soon to a theatres this summer

>chat is in slow mode
Fuck this shit.

do they prefer something like the GDR (East Germany)? because they didn't want any niggers. or do they want free shit for niggers with a side dish of white genocide?

I've just unleashed antifa on the goyim.

Remember goyim, racial diversity is your strength.

Losing the best genetics on both sides in 2 fratricidal wars in the 20th century orchestrated buy blue bloods and jews. There are simply not enough Western men left of the caliber of the millions that perished in the biggest mistake our race has ever been a part of. Germany and Europe as a whole is dead, as my country follows them. We deserve it. The boot of Lincoln knows no bounds.

>riots again

Again? You mean they stopped?

thanks for source faggot.

Well, seems like the whole damn county is burning down.

>tiddies
ummmm user, I....

He admitted he was larping but what a fucked up coincidence

Police in Germany is now allowed to fight crime, especially not against the red SA.

now -> not

Quiet before the storm maybe

Our Based Denmark Bro speaks the truth!

Yea idk why they do that

didn't mean to quote

Hey bud anytime!

Source? What happened?

You want a picture of the sound of gunfire?

commies and their stupid fuckin chants

Don't believe this shit. OP is a troll looking for (You)s. I've been watching the Ruptly stream for hours and it's been uneventful.

Escalating now

I guess either way Germany will destroy itself. If not with all the savage faggots rioting in the streets, it'll be all the fucking terrorists the let in their nation.

RIP Germany.

Ever heard of comics?

>hamburg
>germans

Dude, they're just youngsters that want to do something. You think they have any clue about what they're doing? They see exciting shit and they participate. There's also free shit involved because you can loot stores. I would probably join in for the free alcohol if I lived in Hamburg.

polis xDD

very strange, im sure i see the cops having a different writing on their rides.

I hope all hell breaks loose

if they actually took over, the EU would run circles around them considering their intelligence. The EUs purpose is to destroy hope.

CONFIRMED: antifa tranny underwear

>germany
>germans

how will they ever recover?

Fuck it has to be boring for the cops

>slavs
>people

>germans
>free will

This is some boring shit.

fucking yuros

To be a "happening" in Europe we should have hundreds or thousands of victims this level is shit tier. To them is part and parcel.

So get you shit together op.

underrated

this is Weimar-tier
they tried to stop this

Shoop da whoop

They didn't fall. Everyone is naturally this degenerate but as we've inherited our societies we didn't realize how much influence religion originally had in structuring us. As Nietzsche predicted this would be the result if nihilism couldn't be overcome, although his post-religious solution was also a huge failure; no, the cure is still God

Mostly correct, except I would disagree over Catholocism being a good thing. I never really could warm up to the idea of being burned alive for owning a Bible.

>I would probably join in for the free alcohol if I lived in Hamburg.

degenerate

You are a Muslim bootlicker. Your country is at least as cucked as Sweden. Your country will never be anything unless you take it back by force.

Got banned right before explosion, someone should've listened!

Why don't you direct your rage and looting at your corrupt government?

obviously, though a 21st centuy god. the next Messiah will have his work cout out for him. some kind of religion that can't be blown to pieces with science

Don't talk about the Slavs, at least their countries are still European. Your country is a Muslim and African colony.

TRĂ„NENGAS, JA!

It's HAPPENING protesters screaming refugees are welcome here are being blasted by the wawe1000

All religion must necessarily have that transcendental element that goes beyond what can be understood merely by science. I don't think Christian teaching was actually blown to pieces by science, we just live in a time where people act as if it were

> have wasserwerfer10000
> fill with napalm
> now werfs flammen
> ????
> profit

I think the german police have finally had enough of this shit

they have better shit to do

no, I meant that the holy books shouldn't contain things like "the earth is flat" etc.. info ofc, God has to be trascedental, unknowable etc... and the book has to be just like the Bible have a disclaimer that it isn't perfect

>Filename
But that's Sweden you miserable dingus.

if it was the 1930's tanks would have been rolling down the street, but nooo. fascist EVUL

they were guys fucking

quick rundown? what is happening?

mufugging ass pawlice be opressang da peaceful protestors mang they just be burnang down cars mang capitalism evil n shieeeet bix nood

I'm not sure about Protestants but the traditional churches didn't interpret the Bible to say the Earth was flat. The idea was that the Church would align its understanding of natural science with scientific progress, but nonetheless it held to the idea of a created universe at a time when scientists generally believed that the universe was eternal, I think this might have been a driving force for that priest who formulated the Big Bang Theory

nice

Those commies are actually fighting against the (((globalists))) Sup Forums is supposed to be against. And you want to run over them with a tank. You are nothing but a lackey of the (((globalists))).

youtu.be/nj_TX5V4AOs

Kek

just goes to show you how the globalist are fucking with us

They're controlling the narrative Jewish style by discrediting any reasonable protest of globalism with violence and ridiculousness. They always run both sides of an argument in extremes.