TIL black people in ancient Rome were not discriminated against because of their skin colour or physical features...

TIL black people in ancient Rome were not discriminated against because of their skin colour or physical features. They were not excluded from any profession and there was no stigma against mixed race relationships. Classical writers did not attach social status or degree of humanity to skin colour.

How many black people, meaning Sub-Saharan Western Africans, even were there in Ancient Rome?

Rome fell you know

implying all black people are mixed roiders like picrelated

>TIL black people in ancient Rome were not discriminated against because of their skin colour or physical features.
because they didn't behave like absolute subhumans and did follow the Roman law?

"Rome" was huge, there was an African campaign

WE

yeah, they were not discriminated against becouse of their skin colour, they were discriminated becouse they were not Roman citizens.

What do you even mean by that? Didn't you know that they were exclusively African?

I'm sure there were a few nubans captured and sent to the coliseum. Seeing a nigger fight a lion would have been prime ppv

Yeah Rome embraced diversity and it eventually destroyed itself from within because of it.

Mean I.Q. of blacks is still less than 90.
They're either just blow or just above retarded depending on which one you pick.
Thanks, but no thanks.
I don't like living with orcs or their halfling spawn.

a north african campaign

A black Roman might very well be wog/nig, and physical fitness is important in every era.

Who is Juvenal

They aren't here either. Now shit the fuck up and get a fucking job you lazy niggers.

So your people, blacks. I thought I was pretty clear

Black in Rome were either slaves or good boys. Any violation of Roman laws would have them thrown to jail or worse.

the use of the term mulatto needs to make a comeback

Look at the disgust in that kids face hahaha what a hero

tfw you will never be conscripted into the roman empire and be trained by veterans of the germanic campaign to defend your home from arab turks and raiders

Fuck this gay life

North Africa, what about Sub-Saharan Africa though?

I too go on reddit

True Romans like those of the early Republic were so tribalist that they wouldn't even give citizenship as a birthright to their long time Italian allies, which is one reason for the social war, let alone any nigger.
The fact that they did not specifically talk about excluding niggers is mostly because they wouldn't see that many in the first place, mobility was nothing like nowadays, the very vast majority of people did not move much from their place of birth.

sure thing chaim, i'm sure the vikangz were black too

Damn, he's hot af. o///o

why dont niggers use white ink for tattoos?

yah in the ancient world you were all good as long as you weren't a faggoty ass Jew

the very Roman proto-nationalism that you're seemingly endorsing OP is partly why Rome fell (not because of blacks though)

Late Rome was too eager to be inclusive and it led to Germanic bands being able to easily desert in Roman territory and plunder away. And yet Rome kept bringing them in...

>TIL
You know where you belong

A woman like that would never be able to be with a white guy. There's just no way, too curvy to date a white guy who will be smaller than her.

Idk what the surprise is

>black people in ancient Rome were not discriminated against because of their skin colour or physical features.

no shit that's because they were slaves and didn't have rights to begin with.

Who taught you that, was it your fat feminist post modernist African studies professor by any chance ?

And yet the Roman Empire fell huh coincidence? I think not

NIGGER THREAD
>SAGE AD INFINITUM
SAGE AD INFINITUM
>SAGE AD INFINITUM
SAGE AD INFINITUM
>REPORT SLIDE THREADS
REPORT SLIDE THREADS
>REPORT SLIDE THREADS
REPORT SLIDE THREADS

>anyone who takes care of their body better than me must be a roider

Stop projecting your insecurities on a Mongolian voodoo doll image board.

He's a big guy

options: sage

No niggers in political positions
SAGE

weren't like 1/3 of all romans slaves in the old times?

also kek. I guarantee you they discriminated against nigs. People don't like outsiders. That is just a fact. I don't know if they had laws excluding blacks and sand nigs and whatnot from holding official titles, but if they didn't they surely had an unwritten rule about it.

you can't get that body without steroids, stop being an idiot

That is a roided body

Look for the natural limits in bodybuilding, it is impossible to be aesthetic these days without roids

Reminder, sage doesn't work if you post and image or quote text like this
>Quoting text

it's not fitness, it's gay jew cancer , i weigh 150 lbs and can outcompete any such meatball in pushups or chinups

>savages were more tolerated in less developed times
Wow, who could fucking guess.
>1 post by this ID
WHO COULD FUCKING GUESS.

T. Lanklets

Me on the right. All natty

At least in greece, nignogs used to be "Athletes and entertainers"

So I don't think things were so different back then

Nothing there implies necessary roiding, kiddos

KEK this insecurity. If you actually left your basement and went to a gym regularly you'd see guys like this walking around the floor every day.

gyms are packed with roid users. not judging, it's just the way it is in current year.

Not one sub-saharan african skeleton was found yet, and there have been hundreds of thousands of skeletons examined in the Roman Empire. Nice try, kike. Pompeii alone had zero non-whites and was close to Rome.

because they were slaves dude

More like Rome didn't necessarily have for-life slavery.
After 10-20 or 30 years you got free and could even apply for some citizen privileges.

Powerful liberated slaves ruled the Empire at certain stages.

North Africa was mostly Berber and Phoenician... Later influenced by Vandals (who came from North-eastern Europe) and finally the Arab conquerors

Except in ancient greece, entertainers were not celebrities.
Actors, singers, entertainers etc were considered only one rung above beggars and theives on the social ladder

>How many black people,
A lot, Romans kept niggers as exotic pets.

the romans were wrong
/thread

Yup, it's ridiculous the amount of roiders these days. I don't think it was that bad back in the golden age

Does it has something to do with the supply of anavar these days?

nice testo hes shoooting...

btw the woman he got is too fat anyway. i shagg better without testo!

Yeah and look what happened to the Romans

I call this bullshit.
I am studying ancient history and can tell some actors or even gladiators became extremely rich and popular.

Your sources are flawed.

>TIL

write the word "sage" in the options field, folks

>flag
I see what you did there

Fantastic sources you provided there, i will have a look at them later, and get back to you.

>Implying you wouldn't roughhouse those melons

Are you saying that people do at least anavar cycles nowadays?

There were no Niggers in the Roman Empire.
trans-saharan trade did occur during the Empire (thanks to the Romans importing camels to Africa)
But contact with Sub-saharan blacks was still virtual non-existent until well after the collapse of Rome
And even then, migration of any of those Black Africans to Europe didn't occur until the colonial era when ships developed enough to skip around the whole of the Sahara desert.
And didn't occur into the Arabian Peninsula until the Trans-Saharan slave trade started up (also well after the fall of Rome)

Consider how well you'd haul a soldier's kit for miles, how you'd fare in shieldwalls

If you weren't a citizen, you were about as good to the Romans as a fucking dog.

My body is just as muscular as his and I'm a natty power lifter from /fit/. If I went on a year long cut to get down to his body fat percentage, then my body would basically look the same except for way bigger quads.

Before anyone asks, no I'm not going to post a pic of myself on Sup Forums. I just wanted to inform you that you are deluding yourself if you think there aren't lots of people with that body type who are completely natty.

Keep your Reddit x-post out of here you stupid fucking degenerate

Anavar is the best roid to start

Oral, ver low side effect profile, cheap if bought underground, pretty effective for beginners.

You would never train natural after that

They also had sex with little boys

What's your point OP?

You thank all the youtubers for this "fake natty witch hunt".

It's crazy.

>t. fatass

So would it be an anavar-only cycle?

So explain why before the creation of roids no man had a body like that, show me a pic of vintage body builder with a traps like that and would change my mind.

I believe thag 80% of so called "nAtural" body builders toke something peds or testoterone at least one time during their lifes, and thix 1 time is already enought to change a lot of things on the body forever.

>I'm fat, but underneath it all I'm a Roman God

You'd turn skinnyfat if you ever decided to cut.

Sup Forums is a qt

In the city itself? Not many, as part of the Empire? Quite a few, Nubia was conquered by Egypt, they bred freely with the rich and famous in Egypt and then Rome. It was never seen as something taboo. Many people thought it was quite amazing.

haha you're fucking retarded mate.

A sand hell with technological monsters

>if I cut
lmao
how tall are you? and how much do you bench?

And yet they still accomplished nothing

dont listen to this retard.
Any steroid will cause shutdown of your natural testoserone production. Even a mild roid like anavar.
This is why some kind of injectable testosterone MUST form the "base" of any steroid cycle.
If you just take anavar without testosterone you will have shutdown test + no injected test = no test in your system = you will feel like complete shit.

The guy in your picture isn't black. He's mixed, not 100% nigger black, otherwise the woman would be dead.

Great artists were respected, and their art was seen as a vital component of society. Sophocles' tragedies were seen as highly moral and edifying, and his skills were aknowledged by everyone, due to the extremely competitive nature of Hellenic art.
Also every person affiliated to religion and education were also poets, singers and actors, due to the nature of mythological and poethical declamation. This is also true for Romans: they sang everything all day long. Even their oratory was entirely based on music and artistic and moral implications.

tl;dr: you're full of shit.

and all those guys are on roids. Clearly you haven't done any research or have any experience bodybuilding

Most people will tell you to throw some testosterone

From what I've seen at my gym, most teenagers and early 20's dudes do a couple of anavar only cycles and they pack a shitload of lean mass and end up looking pretty aesthetic

Why write this? Anyone who'd just jump onto anavar or any AAS without reading up on it first deserves to get shut down and have their testosterone never return to the point where they can naturally achieve an erection again, so that they are excluded from the genepool.

Let nature take its course.

Agreed, YouTube is cancer and should be quarantined.

As an aside, having the faggots on /fit/ cry out that you must be roiding when I post my current body pics is a sure way to know that you've finally made it.

Are they going to stop using it after some weeks?

>TIL
kill yourself you avsolute triple nigger.

I wasn't implying that I'm fat, far from it actually. I just don't have the ab definition that the OP pic has, still a six pack though.

This "roids for boosting your natural test levels" is a cruel troll but the fags deserve it, indeed.

I'm just fucking with you, senpai. Fellow /fit/izen here.

sure i would do it . i had a couple of drinks and nothing better to do. so.....

WE