POST ALL PEDOGATE/PIZZAGATE MATERIAL. SPREAD ANYWHERE POSSIBLE. CONTINUE INVESTIGATIONS

POST ALL PEDOGATE/PIZZAGATE MATERIAL. SPREAD ANYWHERE POSSIBLE. CONTINUE INVESTIGATIONS.

LAST THREADS:
archive.fo/RhaVV

Other urls found in this thread:

unsettlingstories.com/2017/02/03/just-learned-horrible-impossible-truth-drug-called-adrenochrome/
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/a5752?lang=en®ion=US
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=51847
sott.net/article/334002-Progressive-liberal-values-Tony-Podestas-creepy-taste-in-art-the-creepy-people-he-hangs-out-with-and-Pizzagate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Because they literally transport children and who would suspect them? Also they can erase data on victims so "they never existed".

at least one is missing???

>unsettlingstories.com/2017/02/03/just-learned-horrible-impossible-truth-drug-called-adrenochrome/
Bullshit story.

>He was laughing as he reached for his syringe, but there was something unusual about his hand. It wasn’t its normal, small, pink self. It was green.

>It was webbed.

>It was clawed.

>It was reptilian.

C'mon. Really.

Dumbass disinfo by new age morons like David Icke who is so out of his mind he thought he was Jesus Christ and proclaimed himself so on national British television.
This is the sort of crap that gets spread around protestant circles.

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

CONTINUE SCHIZOPHRENIA!

The knowledge how to synthesize epinephrine, and oxidizing it to adrenochrome is publicly available and can be done in many labs (probably India / China too in massive quantities )

>no let's run a secret underground child abduction ring to harvest organs to make an unscheduled drug which will probably sell for less than the organs it is processed from.

Literally Steve Quayle and Tom Horn tier insanity.
>Vatican to proclaim extraterrestrial messiah soon!
>Giant Nephilim are going to be running around on the earth, because of my private interpretation of "as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the coming of the Son of Man"
As it is with all protestants, completely separated from history. The Jewish Midrash tells us what happened "in the days of Noah." It says that the flood did not come until people began making marriage contracts between man and man, and man and animal.
Nothing to do with giants or nephilim or green shape-shifting lizard goblins.

You realize this is you retard's version of "Slender man", right?

JIDF is out in droves, huh?

That was added at the end to keep it from being a 100% truth bomb.

Don't kid yourself, kid. I'm a traditional Catholic. It's obvious why you didn't finish posting the screenshots of that article, because whoever took those screens--whether it was you or someone else--knows how absolutely stupid the end makes it sound and discredits the entire thing.
There is real abuse. Stick to what is real.

Do we have any clue what the Minerva Rule is?

I pulled everything from last thread, I must've missed one - I didn't read it all through.

Theres so many garbage threads going on Sup Forums its driving me nuts, thankfully this thread is still around, even if you don't fully believe 100% of it. thanks OP.

You really think these people let whistleblowers post about this? The only way they can get it out is by hinting at it and throwing some tiny fake piece in to make it fictional. The rest is likely 100% true

It's important to read through the material. Webbed lizard handed elites is just... plain mental illness.

BIGGEST LEAK IN THE HISTORY OF 4CHIN

ttp://archive.is/x9n0z

p.s. notice the face rash

Adrenochrome, contrary to scenes in Movies, is presently consumed with water. It is usually added to water and kept in small water bottles, which must be refrigerated.

Hence, the consumption is enabled, without raising suspicion of the public.

The effects on the body are the following:
- 5-30 min barely no effect
- 30-1h slowly kicks in
-1h to 2h good well-being, ability to concentrate
Bigger pupils and
>red hot face rashes are symptoms of consumption.

The laced water has an oliy/sweet aftertaste.

No, it's made up shit. You idiots take "hints" and then play pretend.

Eventually one of you idiots shoots up a place that has nothing to do with anything.

sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/a5752?lang=en®ion=US

erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=51847

Doesn't seem worth it.

Kill yourself faggot

something Moloch related

Kikes aren't known for their good decisions, are they?

I had info on it but I've spent 20 minutes going through images and I've yet to find it. Might've lost it.

Found it.

We already have the emails of podesta and the others discussing the hankerchiefs they collect these kids blood and sweat in after torturing them. (Adrenochrome) then we have the comet videos, twitter screenshots, the sick pedo art. See this stuff would matter to you if you werent a scumbag shill faggot

It has something to do with not revealing too much about the cult?

Yeah, I'd imagine so. That's why they use their amateur codewords, most likely.

>We already have the emails of podesta and the others discussing the hankerchiefs they collect these kids blood and sweat in after torturing them.
The emails said a lot, but they didn't say that. ever.

Someone talked about ordering pizza in an email and you guys lost your fucking minds over it. That's where this came from. The rest is schizophrenics playing connect-the-dots on Google.

From first thread

Yeah, he just has pedophile art in his house because he's cultured.

If anything I think it was Hillary who diddled kids.

you guys think all spirals are signs of secret pedophiles.

You didnt see the wikileak drop with the fbi symbols attached to besta pizza then. It was in the first dump and is what started it all.

>Yeah, he just has pedophile art in his house because he's cultured.
aldo, show me what you think is "pedophile art" that podesta supposedly owns in his house.

I'm expecting splatter art you idiots are looking too much into.

and your proof he owns this?

sott.net/article/334002-Progressive-liberal-values-Tony-Podestas-creepy-taste-in-art-the-creepy-people-he-hangs-out-with-and-Pizzagate

Nice (((source)))

>sott.net
no.

This place is a schizophrenic echo chamber. You are all self referencing to reinforce your bullshit.

>(((source)))
>literally tells you how it's made
Shill, please.

>literally tells you how it's made
some other retard typed it up from information from here and Google.

you guys don't know what evidence is.

>Switzerland where they reside

Look at Switzerland. It is like an Utopia. Based people. Rich Country. They do it because they know the jew shit they do to control us causes chaos from which they get the money and power from.

That will be the smoking gun for most people to wake up and see how good the world could become.

Literally the spirit of the holy ghost.

Are we on autosage?

The answer is yes. There's a more cogent sister thread up, but I won't link it here.

You're not making an argument. Shut the fuck up you kike shilling nigger lover.