What drug class is the most redpilled?

What drug class is the most redpilled?

None, only degenerates do drugs.

Cannabis. It's like we're meant to have that in our system, and the lies spread through propaganda has kept the general public away from it for far too long.

testosterone

If you don't do LSD for the mere aesthetic experience but you still think it's okay to waste 2 hours on a shitty movie, then you are a loser.

Vodka is the slav magic

>you're meant to be light-headed and unable to process information all the time

Could you elaborate.

Drugs are for losers.

Modafinil

This chart is very bullshit
But I'd say dissociatives or tryptamines

Nitrous oxide is pretty good.
A lot safer than some of the other junk on that list too.

dmt

DMT! Everyone should try it once.

Adrenochrome

Hallucinogens

Alcohol, other than that this,

I've been using a lot of those:

the ones I really like:
nicotine
caffeine

the ones I kinda liked:
cannabis
alcohol

the ones I disliked
sertraline(but gives you retarded ejaculation, so you can make sex for 30min before cumming)
haloperidol
fluoxetin

but nicotine is the absolute king, smoking 1 pack+ of cigarretes a day and I love it.

>cannabis
based

>weed is a magical cure all drug
fucking weedheads

Definitely. Tryptamines are redpill itself.

Nicotine does absolutely nothing if you smoke often its just to maintain avoidance from withdrawals. Try quitting and see what happens

it's kinda cool, you become really relaxed and everything becomes funny. It was rainning and cold and still me and my friends were 100% laughing and having fun for the most stupid reasons.

but different from nicotine and caffeine you should not get addicted to cannabis

SSNRIs
It's like SSRIs, but for the hardcore depressed people (aka the people who are too fucked to accept anything else).

Antidepressants that kill you rather than save you

Psychomotor stimulants

FPBP

super male vitality

Whats wrong with using cannabis often as opposed to nicotine? Both are bad for you in excess but if i had to choose one it would be marijuana as nicotine alters your brain in the same ways coke and meth do

LOL, I tried, became angry as fuck, would fight over someone looking weird at me.

but it's absolute satisfaction, it's a great sensation, also it's a powerful cognitive enhancer just like caffeine

nope, most people I know that are addicted to cannabis are lazy as fuck. Nicotine in the other hand just makes you angry if you miss the dose.

This is THE Pharma Jew!

Psychedelics. They expand your mind and are usually non-addictive. Other drug types are nigger-tier and kill off the genetic waste.

you take those drugs if you're to fucked to live without them. I was having some massive problems and SSRIs helped me. But as soon as the problem is solved you should try to get rid of them(slowly reducing the dose, never quit cold turkey).

It will dull you out in the long run, especially if you do it costantly.
That said, THC addiction is easy to manage, and I've met people who managed to quit nicotine by replacing cigarettes with joints for a week. Afterthat they obviously craved weed, but that is infinitely easier to deal than nicotine withdrawals.

Drugs I have tried:
>Alcohol
Fun in small doses. I don't like getting wasted because knowing I wasn't in total control of myself when I wake up the next morning gives me anxiety
>Cannabis
Fun with friends but I've never enjoyed it enough to actively seek it out. Overall just very relaxing but if I take an edible I need to be prepared to just zone out for a few hours to enjoy it
>Nicotine
Hate the taste of cigarettes but an occasional cigar is a nice buzz
>Caffeine
Love it. Gets me through work though I can't drink too much of it or I don't get enough sleep
>Psilocybin
Fun in the right environment but it lasts too long for my taste. Eventually I get sick of the high and just want to go back to normal.
>MDMA
Fun as fuck with the right people. It requires the right environment and fun people to bring the most out of it. Can be very intense.
>Cocaine
My favorite and the most dangerous. Very very easy to get hooked on and it's very subtle but spirals out of control quickly. HAVE to take long breaks in between uses or you WILL start to form an addiction. In fact I would never recommend anybody try cocaine because of how dangerous it is. It is a lot of fun but even if you only do one line you'll be thinking about the stuff for anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

THC addiction is all mental, not physical.

Weed affects everybody differently. Some people just can't handle it.

DXM is some next level shit, high doses will put all psychedelic drugs to shame

Right. So pot is easier to quit cold turkey and get on with your life as opposed to the NICOJEW. I used to smoke cigs for years but even hate the smell of them now as i realized i was paying jews to shorten my lifespan.

Lucky bastard. My brain is too permanently screwed to deal without out them. As soon as I try to lower the dose even a little bit, my mood hits rock bottom again.

DMT
This is the only "drug" you should do, and only once or twice.

Sobriety is the ultimate redpill

Yes i did the same to quit cigarettes. I still smoke pot but not ALL DAY. I found pot is also helpful when going through alcohol or benzo withdrawl aswell

>damages your liver
>damages your brain
>addictive
>makes you act like a retarded degenerate
>DUDE ALCOHOL LMAO

everyone who quits thinks like that. Bro, who needs to live that much? Let the jews have 20 years of my life, who cares?

Ketamine. I saw god in a k hole.

You're lucky tho. If you had schizophrenia you would be taking much worse drugs. I know people with that disease, boy it's horrible. Schizophrenia makes your life a real mess and medications won't make you feel good, they will only stop you from living in hell.

>Let the jews have 20 years of my life, who cares?
Im not trying to change your habits but this is not a good attitude to knowlingly let yourself be damaged

You can't fuck for longer than 30 minutes without drugs? Get some exercise man

sorry bro, I'm young, I'm sure that when I'm older I'll think differently. But now, that's kinda how I think.

I'm talking full sex without making effort to not cum. You can go beast mode from sec 1 and cum 30 min later

All of them at once

let's try to push this idea to LA Beast, would be a cool video.

The final redpill.

Psychedelics.

Utter bullshit. Are you brainwashed about everything else as well?

In Brazil, however, the most redpilled drug is the delicious nectar excreted by the local trannies.

Really good LSD.