How does it feels America to have violent, brutal and inhuman police?

How does it feels America to have violent, brutal and inhuman police?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUuK6JtP7xA
youtube.com/watch?v=6mmwcpi0Dzk
youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk&t=243s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theyre just using enhanced interrogation techniques you imbecile

Cool vid

It actually has police.

Someone post that webm of the Brit cops, small disarmed waddly ladies failing to take down one coked up nog. It's like that everywhere in Europe.

Same as the rest of the world with less terrorism

Some of those were justifiable.

Like at 0:56 where the bitch gets grabbed in the restaurant, I remember that story, she SPIT on a police officer who showed up because there was a dispute about her bill or some shit.

Damn CAPTCHAs are annoying today. I had to do like 10 in a fuckin' row.

Country was founded by violence that they instigated. Just a normal murican day.

>same thread every few days
>people still reply to it

And 90% are not justified
And do you feels about that
>Sup Forums sucking police dick this hard

Fucking pathetic

feels really good hopefully we will have a full on police state soon. 100 percent of these punks deserved what they got

>officer maggot theme automatically starts playing in my head

Thank OP, I really need to start rewatching some MDE stuff

Love seeing degenerates get completely destroyed by the police arbitrarily

Shows clips of violence for less than 1 second so that it's impossible to determine the context.

Fuck of Abdul.

Feels great. I'd rather not live in some anarchist shithole.

They have to because niggers, gooks, white trash, and spics are violent subhumans.

Feels really great. That video made my day a little better.

I have no idea, as we choose not to engage in the sort of idiotic behaviors which earn you a beat down.
How does it feel to understand that you are entertained by this sort of filth?

I don't care if police are brutal towards criminals, but they do need to be help responsible for cruel and sadistic behaviour when they are in the wrong. They should be held to a higher standard and punished more severely for not meeting it.

>inhuman
>niggers
>human
Kek

Should send them to Hamburg to sort the commieniggers out. Only language they'll understand.

#BeatingsWellCome

Once your shitskin population reaches a certain percentage, police in EU countries will soon have to develop similarly brutal tactics an procedures.

Do you think our police act the way they do because they are sadists? Because they are evil? Because they are racist to the core? I assure you, the more likely answer is that they have to be that way, because of the types of people that they have to deal with.

Pretty great, actually. If the police were chumps like they are in Canada or the UK, the country would probably look like Brazil or South Africa by now (who also have murderous police).

I'm white, and I don't break the law, so I don't have to worry about police.

It's awesome it will be even more awesome when they round you up and put you in mass graves

>posting the webm
youtube.com/watch?v=fUuK6JtP7xA

cmon the music makes it

At least they're enforcing the law.

Sublime
We know how to treat degenerates here

Nothing less than those degenerate pieces of shit deserve

feels pretty good tbqh wish we had more

It feels great. I wish they were far more brutal towards the criminal elements in our country.

>How does it feels America to have violent, brutal and inhuman police?
It would feel good if they'd kill 10X more criminal scum. Used to think police brutality was bad, realized there's a few million people in this country that I'd like to see brutalized.

>And 90% dindu nuffin
t. nigger scum that oughta be hung

lmao fantastic choice for music

I don't see the problem

Feels bretty gud desu

We need more police state because fuck freedons.

Cops in the US just come across as power hungry psychopaths who are only in the job to push people around and feel important

youtube.com/watch?v=6mmwcpi0Dzk

Explain yourselves, Americans.

>fuck American police
>our British police are perfectly fine

Ahahaha hahahaha

Well they have have violent, brutal and inhuman niggers so I guess that's that.

>captcha is wallets. I have been found #justgypsythings

It's like abortion. You know it's wrong, but as long as it mostly affects leftists we don't get too bent out of shape about it.

The police are the shielding force of society. Without the police. Every nigger cam rape your mother and sister

The police enforce the laws we make. They me be problematic right now. But thats on us.

Its our fault we are devided. Too much lefty cucks making dumb laws. If the law is right - the police is right. Its and extention of the constitution.

People keep complaining about police violence. How about not being a complete fucking retard? Ofcourse they shoot bullets. They are dealing with fucking apes nigger drug dealers i would be pretty fucking trigger happy muself if i had to deal with those guys on a daily basis. We are talking about gang bangers and pimps. Ita not an easy life. And they do it for you so show some respect to the god damn badge son

Pic unrelated

>video of a bunch of retarded women and niggers getting what they deserve

feels pretty good, desu

I'm not colored, and follow the law
So it's pretty great

>BE WHITE
>AKA PROPER WHITE, NOT SCUMBAG METH ADDLED TRASH
>COMPLY WITH THE OFFICER IN A FRIENDLY MANNER

COPS ARE YOUR BEST FRIEND :^)

I have never had a negative experience with an American police officer. Quite the opposite. They always been helpful or pleasant enough.

I'm white, so pretty good desu

Feels good, man.

How does it feel having several hundred freshly injured police in Hamburg, now recovering in various hospitals, because you didn't even issue riot-shields?

Wasn't it in Sweden ?

>2 posts by this ID
>bait OP pic
>bait OP text

ABANDON THREAD

how does it feel america?
youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk&t=243s

All the rest is haze, bread and games, discort sowing and other jewish tricks.

Pretty comfy, who here /police/?

Feels good.

Our cops actually have balls and dish niggers back their shit. Look at Europe and UK where police are a joke cuz they've been pussified.

>the opposite of a police state is complete anarchy

Feels good knowing that our cops arent little bitches that let antifa get away with shit unlike your stupid country called germany. You cant hide benind that stupid fake flag faggot

In Nigeria the police beat the shit out of you for no reason.

I don't like the police, but half of them deserved those beatings tbqh

many of those are selectively cut to not show the perps acting like complete shits to the police beforehand. nice try OP but you're still a faggot.

My friend was a contractor in Lagos. He said the Nigerian traffic cops would see the armored Mercedes he was driving and try to stop him to extort money. He said they didn't have guns, cars, or radios, so the standard operating procedure was to give them the finger and drive off, quickly, if possible.

Not enough nigger killings
Also please share so violence against Jews...

i never get bothered by them, and when i do we always get along. explain that.

They're just doing what those dun nuffin parents should have done instead of sipping on 40's and smoking blunts all day

> Inner city US police vs UK train station watch dogs

I think maybe US police don't like niggers getting close to them because it increases their chances of dying

It feels good to know criminals lives are horrable and they are beaten when caught. Now if we can just go back to hanging criminal scum things in the world will get better.