Sup Forums I can't control this feeling despite being birthed by a white father and Chicanoshit mother but I need to...

Sup Forums I can't control this feeling despite being birthed by a white father and Chicanoshit mother but I need to question it. Why do I hate beaners so damn much? I fucking hate everything about them, their goblin-like facial features, their dirty, shit-colored skin, their based catholic pregnant mothers hobbling around Los Angeles, terrorizing the public with their presence. Everything about them makes me feel so angry, and I am immeasurably ashamed to be their kin. I am irked by the fact that I would even barely resemble these non-humans. I just wish I was human, and I wish these savages could go back, Sup Forums. Is that so much to ask for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G7ejH4Rh20g
archive.is/LRe05
youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the best you can do now is sterilize yourself. Thats what im planning on doing. Im a mongrel too

I'm gonna have to

it is pretty funny because you hate yourself hahaha

this too

You're people are the devil

>wah wah why im not white
>wah wah why i am the race i am
Jesus, what a faggot
thats why everyone hates chicanos
pls kill your self

Because of their stupid pride/arrogance over nothing. They're fucking morons and they don't know it, which is one of the most annoying traits a person can have. With that they become subversive to society. Ignorance is evil. That's why I hate them at least.

projecting much?

this
I am a legal Chicano and I just really don't care about that type of stuff I stick to my tacos and anime girls
I don't take gibsmedats either Just live your fucken life you tard and be a productive citizen

>pay attention in school
>respect your elders
>don't do drugs
>go to college
>get a job
>and try to avoid the influence of your fellow beaners.
In my high school the beaners outnumber the whites and I know how these cockroaches operate.

Im not white and grew up in California as well.

I used to hate my heritage and regarded it as dirty all through my teenage years. 27 now, i have some pride in the warrior race with every day.

I appreciate the Flavor. Pretending to be white growing up, i've seen how much of a cuck white bois are. Whitey is the Pussy race, filled with beta orbiter white guilt faggots.

Do you want to be a self loathing piece of shit like the white male feminist OP? Because that's how you are acting. Surely those cucks sicken you and yet yere you are being equally self loathing and limp wristed.

White isn't shit. You realize how lowly white people are as you age and experience more. Op, one day after high school you will understand. Whites are inferior physically. They have an overload of compassion which leads to cuckoldary. The warrior race doesn't have this problem. Tell me which latin countries allow their women to make the rules? Nope. We shut that shit down. Hispanic know how to handle a woken while whitey gets btfo, cucked, and stepped on to the point where he breaks and shoots up the office at work.

White people have poor family values. My white friends and my white wife wre incredibly envious of my tight nit family. We do family correctly. White people try and avoid their family. They are all pieces of selfish shit. They lack family values.

All the worlds worst degeneracy comes from white bois. Dressing up in dresses. Being faggots. Giving rights to women. They are powerless and inferior in every capacity that isnt submissiveness and academics. Even then, the asians are above them.

Be proud of your strong blood line. Your ancestors were brutual hard men they were true warriors. Savage beasts. Your bloodline is filled with that feral rage, but its controlled, unlike niggers.

Pic related. Typical whitey

You're stronger than any pathetic white boy itt and being hispanic is a mix of many races. You have all tue great attributes of whitey built in already.

also this

damn user non-humans? They are uneducated and the Jews have twisted their minds, not their fault. Once we kill all the Jews Murica will be a Utopia for all

>be a literal nigger.
>lowish iq (certainly not brilliant)
>agree with most of the views /pol has on race, including the fact that I am probably inferior in a lot of ways to jews and some subgroups of whites.
>I try to raise above my mongrel genes and denounce violence, illegality and any "nigger" behavior.
>jewish kids out perform me in both intelligence, wealth and family connections.
>white kids although often less privilege have very brilliant members in their ranks.
>a mongrel like me can't compete. I am genetic trash. From a long line of men and women that acted and were niggers.
>get depressed and suicidal at my inability to escape my genes.
>I give up trying to be someone I am not. I am a nigger after all.
>drop out of college (was a Electrical Eng major).
>let the nigger in me roam free.
>become a local pimp (literally), though i pride myself in not acting like a stereotypical nigger, and really do treat it like a business.
>my conscience tortured me, because I had descended into the world of scumbags and criminals.
>12 months in and I have now become the epitome of nigger: a black criminal that doesn't contribute to society.
>currently have 40k in bitcoin, 24 years old. 14k debt from 2 years in college when I was still larping as a "based black guy".

A white man in my position (perhaps a white man that came from the lower class like myself), would have risen to the occasion and worked hard as his genes told him to. He would have persevered and worked his ass off honestly and humbly until the day he could finally escape his situation.

But I am a nigger, and eventually I realized I couldn't escape this fact. I don't know about you OP, but I don't think I will pass on my genes.

For anyone that asks... I am no longer in the business. I am a little bit lost at the moment and all I do is get drunk and occasionally go outside for sunlight. I am not proud of what I did but it does prove the point of OP. You can't escape your genetics.

>Pic related. Typical whitey
kek at typical, seriously don't be a faggot vato

Interracial children usually end up hating the race of their mother. They connect that race with inferiority.

>i have some pride in the warrior race

bows an arrows and spears oh my.

better than Submitting yourself to the Zulu dick cumskin

I guess I'll have to live with that then. Take care.

You do have a conscience, technical skill, some basedness, and (potentially) a Bitcoin retirement account. You don't sound like a true nigger.

Maybe get some shit job for a couple years, see if bitcoin goes to the moon. If it does, get some gold and retire. Gotta stop drinking or you will lose all your money this way, because you will feel like you are rich enough to have a good time today, but the money will run out sooner than you think.

Try to redpill people about how the Jews are trying to start a race war between you and Whitey and how this will end badly.

blah blah blah

hating yourself is pathetic. get a grip. all of the racism seen on Sup Forums is just a reaction to seeing MSM & jewish professors hate on white people and you are in a loser mindframe
if you let yourself be affected by it. white pride is good. spic pride is good. gook pride is good. i dont even have a problem with nigger/abbo pride. just try to do the best with the gifts you were given in this life.

How about start an apprenticeship as an electrician? Good post-SHTF skill.

Your race was literally formed by getting raped by Europeans and you have tiny mongoloid penises

If your mother was 100% European and your father was 50%+ european you're fine by the nuremburg laws and most people here.

You are so fucking delusional, pls kys

Why don't you suck his black cock like you want to little dick Mexican mongoloid?

Yeah right whatever dude

Whatever you fat midget.

Amazing discourse my frendo

The hell is wrong with his foot?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Amazing discourse you nigger loving brown cuck.

Turks confirmed for fags. No surprise you have gay mud wrestling.

Hhahah u having a stroke or why so much insults?

shut the fuck up and get me to the source of this webm ->

That's a man, faggot.

just KYS we dont like you either and think you are less than chilangos or indios, not real americans, not real mexicans either, just KYS the only solution

Turks are gay?

Stop being a faggot. Coming from a poor background regardless of your race will likely mean you need more time to study, not having been taught effective learning skills by your "parents". Stop making excuses for yourself, nigger.

Stop wanting niggers to be successful you cuck. I want them to fail.

youtu.be/G7ejH4Rh20g

You are a prime example of why interracial couples should not have kids. The self-hatred and the psyche that comes with having a torn identity.
>You hate them because you desperately don't want to be them, but your parents were not concerned with your feelings when fucking.

>Here is a link to all the negatives of every race and mixed races.
archive.is/LRe05

Is that Guillermo Del Toro?

Damn..

source???

>Jay-Z: "Still nigger"
youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

Put a bullet in your brain, one less spic in the world and everyone wins. Especially your mom.

Fuck a 100% white girl and thin out your mongrel blood even more. Your baby will be only 25% beaner, which is practically white.

Then just make sure your kid ends up with another 100% white mate and you'll have pretty much produced white offspring within a generation.

Iberian-Indio rape baby

Calm down, Ricky.

>American Flag
Yep, it checks out.

If that makes you feel better

Muh self reported dick sizes.

I'm still bigger than any of the averages.

>those lyrics
>It hurts because is true

fuck you

Wew

The Iberian euros set out to conquer the native populations of the Americas. Rituals were performed to lock the bloodlines rendered as conquered thereafter. You apparently have the dominant euro gene which gives you insight. You despise the natives you encounter because it's in your blood. It doesn't mean much these days with the threat of globalism overshadowing any racial conquest but you can maybe use it to get some native pussy.

Only real fags say that

>We wuz aztecs n shiet
You know, unless you have proof you could be the descendant of an enslaved peasant, not a warrior. And i bet you could not even be 2% aztec, your ancestors could be manlets from the hills of central mesoamerica or monkey negroid people from the southern jungles or savage hunter-gatherers from northern mexico.

Your reaction is neither shocking nor inappropriate. Feel bad if you have to, but focus on doing what you can to fix it.

Give me the fucking source

That's a boy you filthy homosexual.

You're gonna get beheaded bro.

You mean his dad, i'm sure that the poor man can believe that an unholy faggot sprung from his loins, Fuck op he would be better hanging himself.

this isn't "conventional" homosexuality. the masculine element is totally gone.

The only good Mexicans are the ones that stay in Mexico who have actual pride for their country and a willingness to improve it. Then, there are Tejanos who want to keep the ones moving out from shitting up Texas.

Was that born with a penis? if so, yes it is gay and you should be stoned according to your religion.
Ans mine btw.

>and mine
t. MexicANO
There are no good mestizos; only good castizos and criollos.

>current year
>religion

Besides, Islam allows trannies and twinks.

Faggot piece of shit

Deep inside me i know you're an island nigger that thinks otherwise anyway have fun.

>pochos

>island nigger
Fuck off literal Sinaloa chilango scum

4% nigger, I hope i never see you nigger lips around or i will use dull scissors for them, you fucking ape.

>t. negra/mestizo offspring

this boy it's a cute girl

sounds like you need to leave the roach cave

Kill yourself puto

I'm French Japanese, and you're a nigger from the "white" part of Mexico, get fucked savage raramuri nigger.

Do all minorities hate themselves or something?
Genuine question.

>French Japanese
English teacher.
Probably if they're redpilled

Holy shit. I am actually proud of the conquerors' (Spanish)and the conquered's (Aztecs) blood equally..

cierra la boca maricon

>says he's French Japanese
Somehow the Mexican intellectual asks if he's an English teacher, Just hang yourself you useless nigger.

thats not what chilango means fucking idiot

CHI

CANO?

CANO.

if mexicans like mexico so much why do they leave in hordes for american $$$? could a mexican or chicano explain this?

america has more money and opportunity and hands out citizenship to anyone

but how can a people be so unappreciative and show so much hate towards those that help them so much?

Holy shit are you me? :(

i don't hate americans. neither do actual mexican immigrants. hating white people is someone only mexican-americans do. the trend of chicanos hating white people just comes from the liberal "fuck whitey" agenda. pretty ironic considering most mexicans are like 50% white.

most of them plan on going back, coming to america is basically their way to situate their retirement. remember how many went back during the recession? they use the money they make here to buy land etc back home.

don't fall into a hole like him. He probably found out that he wasn't cut out for an engineering degree and flipped shit and now he's blaming it on "muh genes"

ALLAH WILLS IT