Brit/pol/ - Cornish Republican Army edition

>UK-US trade deal to happen quickly, says Trump
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40540340

>Labour try to resolve the ongoing de-selection row
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40533172

>Opposition and backbench Tory MPs to seek amendments to (aka disrupt) the Repeal Bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40529764

>Thousands join Pride parade in London
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40531136

>Another Royal Wedding may be on the cards, as Prince Harry apparently to propose to his gf imminently
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/prince-harry-planning-propose-girlfriend-10759843

>King's College London considers opening a European campus in Dresden
bbc.co.uk/news/education-40532060

>Theresa May says plan to build Thatcher statue should go ahead, despite vandalism fears
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40529770

>Cornish terror group claims it has a would-be suicide bomber in its ranks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4677520/Cornish-terror-group-says-SUICIDE-attacker.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQJ65VelAmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HknzZr0uiOs
youtube.com/watch?v=RaYonB4G40c
youtube.com/watch?v=p7Uue_ptGbs
youtube.com/watch?v=1fCqgGP_EIc
youtube.com/watch?v=KpuzSPmsNzQ
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40542306
youtube.com/watch?v=jTJQkhWZekI
news.sky.com/story/sky-views-more-spending-means-more-tax-for-all-of-us-10941166
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>master brew

Thank you.

Stop going to church.

Gf found another bruise on her arse lads.

Good lad isn't he?

HELLO SENPAIS
HOW ARE YOU

>I came from the bottom

What did he mean by this?

>Another Royal Wedding may be on the cards, as Prince Harry apparently to propose to his gf imminently
Good. We really need to get that out of the way while Prince Philip i still alive.

>The English have never allowed freedom to any peoples without a fight and although we understand those who believe that freedom can be won through democracy or political means, we do not accept this.

It's true. Look at Scotland, they get nowhere through peaceful democratic processes. They can't have a differentiated brexit deal to have what they voted for which was UK and EU membership.

However, Northern Ireland gets special treatment. Why? Because they had a war and bombed each other.

It's clear that England and Westminster like to ignore problems until they start getting bombs thrown at them.

What's the story here lad?

She's either getting plowed by Jamal or it could seriously be leukaemia.

>tfw born in 1998
>will never go to an Oasis concert

Lads

THICC

I'm not bloody amused. I'm sure Charles will book her a holiday to France in the near future.

kek that's brilliant

Where's the GIANTS?

rest in pepperoni.

they suck anyways

She was drunk as fuck at a gig the other day think she just fell over desu

kicking off a little bit
youtube.com/watch?v=HQJ65VelAmQ

Start having casual sex

Cornish Republican Army?

>Being showered with beer and piss while you strain to hear the Gallagher bro's over the wailing of thousands of tone-deaf, lager lout hooligans
You aren't missing much

Holy fuck lads.

Swanley

This town is surprisingly white, but fuck me, every girl was overweight, had tattoos, swore like a trooper and even the pretty thin ones had teeth missing.

This town is what is wrong with Modern England, look at the brutalist architecture, combine that with what I just witnessed.

They suck now.

Liam is just a drunk cunt who's lost his voice, I get what he's trying to do but his talent is gone.

All Noel does is make shitty music, although Ballad of The Mighty I was great.

I'd take a town full of fat ugly whores who are white over a multikulti funeral pyre anyway

Sorry, no sympathy then.

She probably got at least fingered by Jamal by the way.

We're heading for another civil war m8. DUP will overplay their hand and usurp the GFA breaking the ceasefire. Loyalist and Nationalists in Northern Ireland will erupt into a sectarian war. Scotland already has paramilitary warnings from unionist sections.

England will be getting attacked by the Scottish, Irish, Muslims and all sorts because of their stupidity.

True lad, true.

Doesn't stop the feels though.

Let's recuperate from that shit thread we just had and get some comfy tunes going.

Post some classic TV theme songs

youtube.com/watch?v=HknzZr0uiOs

good until you posted like the worst idorru

>Cornish terror group claims it has a would-be suicide bomber in its ranks

I never knew this was a thing. Is it similar to a group of kids in some village saying they have a gang? Must be a slow news day

Maybe mate thing is I've cheated on her about 5 times now anyway so in a sense it would make shit a lot easier if she had been doing it too.

Just watched John Carpenter's The Thing.

Damn good movie, though the prosthetics are dated now.

Weird how I now understand loads of references in other sci fi and horror, that I didn't before.

Mine gets these too. Don't worry about it.

Good, I cant wait tbqh

time for England to show its mettle once again

You two deserve each other. Best to couple up as many degenerates as possible to minimise the number of affected couples

youtube.com/watch?v=p7Uue_ptGbs

You're right, kind of. I think most people were pretty apathetic about it. They would give the whole 'ohhhhh that's really bad isn't it' bullshit but deep down they don't really give a shit. They're not angry, they might be a bit disgusted at some of the details but that's about it. The disgust is how people felt about faggotry 50 years ago. Things change.

Lots of countries not too long ago had the aoc set at 14, Spain was one of them (might have been 13) and we consider them to be a normal Western nation.

I'm not sure what's going to happen but we're certainly progressing through a normalisation process; I just hope it doesn't work.

For (I'm drunk as fuck)

And whilst the UK and its devolved nations are weak the Muslims will take this opportunity and use it to their advantage.

>Nico
pleb taste friendo

The architecture looks pretty comfy to me but with the residents, a lot of places are like that. Sittingbourne for one, and the Medway towns. Both quite nice but the residents make them shitholes.

Same thing with Halloween, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=1fCqgGP_EIc

You mean like last time?

Are the Cornish developing assault pasties and explosive scones?

youtube.com/watch?v=KpuzSPmsNzQ

theres more consqquences when the girl does it though

have fun bringing up a brown baby

dropped the 14 words in my group chat, lets see how it goes down

It's late, lads. Polish your shoes, scrub down your best suit and go to sleep so you can get to church in the morning in time for Eucharist.

>Spain was one of them (might have been 13) and we consider them to be a normal Western nation.

>Spain
>AOC @13 years old
>20% unemployment
>Normal Western Nation

Spain is the same as Russia in terms of its contribution to civilisation.

guarantee some nignog hit her with his elaphant trunk dick

Cornwall is such a great place to live in. Probably the best place in the entire country. Scotland is cold and poor, Northern Ireland is full of dickheads, Wales is not bad but not great. England is meh.. Cornwall has great beaches, lovely sights and is far away from all the immigration problems

idiot

They were always shit.

ayyy same year which month you born in??

Screenshots please
My guess there respond back why not all children

Seen that one, but I'm gonna watch They Live tomorrow. Hoping for more good stuff from Carpenter.

Yes, like last time, where we fucking won and the IRA still has none of its overarching objectives acheived. Fucking taigh

my mate just said enoch powell was racist....

Sun running this story on the front page for the second day in a row.

How do we feel about the reintroduction of predatory omnivores into Scottish forests?

>Lynx to be reintroduced to thr UK acter 1,500 years.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40542306

I also recently read that the same entreprenuer responsible for reintroducing Wolves into the Scottish highlands, has no set his sights on bears.

It's just a shithole, don't worry. Some places will always be like that. Stevenage is another. Mostly white and still chavvy as fuck.

i'm gonna get dench again over the next year or so bring it onnnn

over 3 to 1 loss ratio for us

That is the levels you need to win a conventional war

>far away from all the immigration problems

lol. Nowhere is safe. Its probably next to unlivable already and in 10 years you'll see how fucking bad it gets. the non whites ruin everything they touch, truly.

sec lad

Good, it'll keep the fatties on their toes.

Their rage baiting there readers

>Muh hate crimes

rewilding is based. I support it. also we should REMOVE grey squirrels from the premises.

No, Muslims are fucked. If you surface from time to time you'll notice normies have lost patience with them.

lel, I work for Rick Stein, bigest load of bullshit from the CLA, they can get fucked

Weak bait

I'm totally fine with it. Restoring natural order is a good thing.

Also, trump is a cunt for opening up the national parks to corporations. What a twat, seriously. Some of the best natural trails and exploration in the world is in the USA's national parks, and he's going to let corporations turn them into degenerate horseshit like music festivals, private venues for parties or whatever. Fucking disgusting

It's boring as fuck after a week. I couldn't live any further west than Somerset

>Shy girl doesn't reply to me on Steam
>She sets herself to offline
>But I know she is online

I wonder if Sup Forums would find it fun to try to colonise the #LondonPride hashtag on Twitter by posting a bunch of White Pride shit on it?

I dunno, maybe next year. I'm going to bed.

Love how the freak must have stopped taking T while the baby grew, and so therefore looks just like a woman.
>Mission: trans
>Status: fail

That's my favourite of his. It gets referenced quite a lot on Sup Forums for reasons that will become apparent. Also an actress in that film has the brightest, most vivid eyes I've ever seen.

>Yes, like last time, where we fucking won and the IRA still has none of its overarching objectives acheived. Fucking taigh

You didn't win though. The IRA simply agreed to a ceasefire because the loss to civilian life and displacement of those that survived was too much.

But they killed far more British soldiers and loyalist factions than they lost and all they had to show for it was torturing some innocent people and having the people they did capture starve themselves to death in protest.

But that's all it was. A ceasefire, not a peace agreement or concession of defeat or victory.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTJQkhWZekI

Is it just me or is May ageing in dog years since June 8th?

What did you say?

enoch powell was just a racist.

>implying fatties venture into the woods for a hike
And additionally it would strengthen the calls for increased gun ownership.

Agreed, really is good to see some proactive measures taken to protect wildlife. We have to start acknowledging that we have no more of a right to the land than they do.

100% agree but hadn't heard of the Trumo part. Could you explain? Are they allowed to purchase land they previously weren't?

My uncle confusing af when it comes to islam
Won't eat at KFC /kebab stores cuase of halal
Knows who Tommy Robinson is
Votes for the fucking lib dems because Muh eu
Has that smug leftie tone

I took a trip upto Bowness in the Lakes and a good 30-40% of people walking around were Muslim.

There will never be another all male comedy panel.
There will always be a nigger in a British film/show, no matter what the time period.
Our biggest cities are minority British.
Islam is rising and Christianity decreasing.
Our kids are taught to be ashamed of our history in school.
The left is creating divisions in society and propping up identity politics.

You will never get a girlfriend that way.
Just buy a hooker, dont cuck yourself.
also this:
Paste the chat.

just woke up lads

So happy these days cos I have a gf :)

Help a poor girl out, will ya lads?

the absolute state of slags

Another "man" on the front of the Mail claiming "he" was actually the first tranny birth father.

Yeah in the same way Da Vinci was just an artist

Have some respect you faggot

See, even lib dem voters fucking hate them. It's spreading. I work in a large company and I hear it all the time.

Guys, I read this article this morning. It's good. Exactly the same arguments I've been making against Corbyn for a while now. If he got in, ALL OF OUR TAXES WOULD RISE.

news.sky.com/story/sky-views-more-spending-means-more-tax-for-all-of-us-10941166

(I haven't archived it because Sky are centre-right, so I think they should be supported. I only archive links to left-wing sites that I don't think should be supported.)

Please tell me this is fake...

I've been to the lakes a fair few times and never saw one, you picked the wrong day, it must have been paki coach party day.

Never seen a Muslim or a black on a hike before
Seen busloads of chinks