>Scratch their car to shit with my keys and then rip the sticker off their car

Did I do good?

Other urls found in this thread:

patterico.com/2015/03/29/bumper-sticker-as-harbinger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope.
>also not thread worthy

no, you are behaving like a nigger

No. That's childish and cowardly. You're behaving like the left.

thats niggertier,
the bumper sticker is enough humiliation

>Not following the car to see wear they live
No you imbecile.

Ha classic Hillary supporter. You did exactly what we'd expected.

No

Leaving it on would have been worse.

You didn't do shit.

patterico.com/2015/03/29/bumper-sticker-as-harbinger/

no. you're acting like a liberal.

See this is how you do it then once you find their home you smear the words equality on all their window in feces.

>giving her the ammo to virtue signal on social media about the hateful right wing

Should've just keyed the car and embraced the plausible deniability

>scratching up property because there's a sticker you don't like

No, you vandalized like a nigger. Stop that. Your job is to win hearts and minds, not create division.

>words
>equality
damn I'm a fucking genius.

kys faggot

Oh no!!!!! Someone has a different opinion than you!!! Hit them with a lock!!!

You were caught on surveillance cam. They're looking for you. It's a felony if the damage is over $1,500

>nigger behaviour

You did good berniebro. Payback for what she did to our boy Bernie.

FBI PLEASE LEAVE WE ARE A BOARD OF PEACE.

only a fucking nigger would take pride in damaging private property

Yes young user. I am proud. Fight fire with fire.

how old are you?

You guys are literal pussies. Hopefully the cameras didnt catch me though. Got my,grocieries for mother, she needed milk

You're a cunt

>pussies
>destroying private property
what would happen if some random left-wing did the same to you?

You have to go back

Sup Forums is a board for political discussions not political artists
Sage

You did worse than bad. You did nothing.

Checked

I would kill the one responsible

Everyone in this thread is literally retarded.
See He took the picture off some blog post from two years ago

>anti-antifa

Kys

This.

You'd made a mockery of our values.

>what is google image search
no its not ok to destroy someones property you larping faggot

Yes. Good job.

You think id take a picture of the car and sticker? No fuckin way man. I dont need fbi on my ass

Nice CNN thread.

>Not smearing WE DON'T WANT WHITES GENTRIFYING OUR COMMUNITIES. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

petty and pointless

>Why didn't you properly research this half-witted bait? Why didn't you follow my link?
qq

Congratulations. you're literally a nigger.

Nope

this
>Gee guys vandalism is cool, huh? Amirite? Huh?

I kinda feel bad for Hillary supporters.

I used to have an American friend on facebook. Knew economics, but majorly pozzed political views. It was obvious he hated his fellow whites, which I always wondered about, there was clearly a reason. He had major problems fitting in, and was lonely. I was astonished when he told me that Hillary was the person who should be the next President. This was c. 2015.

I don't fight with people about politics, but I unfriended shortly after.

More shills faggots who think they can play pretend. Fuck off.

you're a dick, you shouldn't pick on the mentally challenged

no but real talk you're actually a fuckin dick

You black, son?

>properly research
>literally one second to click on the google link next to the image and run a GIS on it
>making excuses for being a credulous simpleton

Not really, unless it was hillarys car

^what he said

Honestly OP don't do stuff like that unless you make it look like some subhuman ape did it cause the media eats this shit up. Also you're probably just an FBI troll since we're def smarter than that here on this board...

That is a real scumbag move. We have the upper hand and can take the morale high ground if we allow the Liberals to do cringey childish shit like this and we act respectful

So this confirms OP has absolutely no decency, right? You better hope there aren't recordings of you. "Hope you rot, criminal scum."

I went to get groceries today and saw a truck with a bumper sticker that said "kids who hunt and fish don't steal and deal." Thought it was pretty good. Really implicit.

So, you're an impulsive criminal, eh?
You're no better than a nigger.

Still having a bumper sticker of a failed campaign is more than enough shame. I still see retards in my neighborhood driving their Subarus with Gore/Lieberman stickers.

someone did this to my car because of my hillary for prison sticker. you're just as bad as ((they)) are

No, that's called vandalism. It's not okay for them to do it to us, so it can't be okay for us to do it to them.

Typical fucking Sup Forums.

Women have contributed unbelievable goods to this world. Fashion, dance, music, sports, you name it. They have a special Soul Power that can't be matched by any other.

But of course you pathetic, white-privileged "men" use the actions of a few to try to justify sexism against an entire group of people that have been horrifically treated by our own so-called "culture" for centuries.

It's baffling. The solution to these "liberals" is to commit CRIMES? This is the backwards, bigoted hatred of yesteryear.
Learn to love your so-called "enemy" Sup Forums. Maybe then you won't be such pathetic virgin boys.

Pretty shitty of you. Also, I am certain that you are CNN and you are trying to get people to say horrible things.

Leftist have the right to be wrong. I wouldn't stop them from speaking their minds. Because I am not intimidated by their opinions.

Congrats, you're practically a nigger

Says the cis, white male.

>learn to love your so-called "enemy"
anybody got that rules for radicals pic?

Hillary 2010?
also you are acting like a leftist woman

Says the guy still living at home with his mother

She'd probably really proud of you

I found most conservatives are highly misinformed. They make up a lot of shit to support their radical ideas. It must be so confusing to be you.

You acted like a dumb nigger.

this. coon trash destroy other people shit.

>attacking the loneliness angle.
Probably a woman.
More likely a LEAF

No. Stop acting like a child.

>acting like a nigger
>did i do good?

no you nigger. we're better than that.

You contributed to showing a negative side to the sift in regards to the mental mood and mindset of that Hillary supporter, she went home, told the local news you see your story in about 3 days and Hillary just got a boost.

NO YOU DIDN'T DO GOOD I COULD DRILL SARGENT YOU WHILE HAVING DAN PENYA IN MIND KID.

But anyway.
You need your old man to put you back to shape.

i actually really like what you did. i hope her car is very noticeably scratched up

FPBP

You're a piece of fucking liberal shit, OP. Now I'm gonna take your pic and repost it on plebbit so more Drumpf supporters get their cars vandalized.

If op is actually going around acting like a nigger doing shit like this, he was probably raised by a single mom.

Stop acting like a nigger.

Sounds like you broke several laws.
I don't think anyone here likes violence or condones it.
If you don't get locked up, go back to rebbit and leave this board in peace.

Are you black, or just cowardly?

Nigger tier.
Cut their brakes user.

No.

Stupid people should be allowed to label themselves.

You're a faggot for not respecting their property rights.

When fighting niggers make sure you don't become a nigger yourself

If you stare into the Coon long enough, the Coon stares back.

You scratch my car on purpose, you get your head blown off and the bits will be sprayed so far they'll shut down the entire parking lot. Fucking niggers.

No, kill yourself autist.

nigger behavior

>lash out at others' property
>did I do good
if you're a democrat, I guess so

>not just posting a "for prison" sticker right below it

This. Do not lower yourself to their standards. We will prevail righteously.

So people scratching cars deserve to be killed? Start with yourself, you fucking nigger...

Nigger

You insolent fuck, vandalizing private property and infringing on free speech, you've got no sympathy from me.

No. You're a fucking asshole. Hurr sure lemme ruin someone's property for supporting a politician I don't like? Are you a dirty commie? Respect other peoples' stuff

18. And it appears
Didn't understand my post.

>Did I do good?
post pics of the scratches so I could tell you

You're a fucking leaf anyways don't hide it.

what a dumb lump of shit you are.

Seems typical right wing to me.

Nope, don't fuck with people's car's. Total dick move, without any irony or meme worthy content to it.

Is everyone just gonna ignore the Hillary 2010?