Teen accuse police officer of sexual assault

What's wrong with women?
youtu.be/QoX-RHjs0jA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWBbrfja4cc
twitter.com/loganhuysman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does the officer sound like a drunken retard?

Seriously does he have fucking downs syndrome? Is this the quality of the police in the US?

Fucking leafs trying to fill the empty void of their dying country being ran by asians. Sad really.

>land of the free
>can't have weed in car

Leafs are mad because they probably identify with this dumb girl.

He's clearly got tachyphemia and is probably learning disabled and he's on the police force, that's just ridiculous

Go ahead and defend him just because of the country I'm from though

cant be on the police force with a disorder like that in the USA, we arent Canacucks.

He does sound like he has a speech impairment of some kind.

Well clearly you can, because 30 seconds of hearing this dude's voice is a dead give away

Dont fucking talk to me you dirty fucking leaf. How dare you.

>nose ring
oh never mind

Seems to me like a young man with braces.

she's clearly under the influence, you could charge her with resisting arrest, disturbance of the peace, assaulting a police officer, and under the influence while in charge of a motor vehicle.

the officer sounds like a chink
you should know
you gook leaf

no he sounds like a chinese

Why not just taze her and cuff when she's on the ground?

>Wakes the girl up
>OMG you stheem a little bit dazthed
No fucking shit. She just woke up.
>Cop is clearly being a nosy asshole under the guise of wanting to help when it's not needed.
>Video cuts out at 2:50
I wonder why?
>Girl gives smart ass reply regarding her parents telephone number.
>Sthes makthing harmthful thtatments.
The cop is clearing a fucking retard. I'm sort of conflicted on this, the girl is clearly being belligerent to wards the end. However the cop is retarded and I don't see any evidence of her justifiably being told to exit the vehicle. I suppose there was a bong in the car, although it was likely found during an unjustified search.
>OMG sthe juthed kick me, sthe juthed kicked me.
lol, this is too much. The cop is clearly a fucking moron.

He sounds like a drunken Frenchman, actually.

This is the product of the left. This is the product of feminism. This is the world the gloablists want. This is YOUR future! Now buy my fucking water filters.

The amount of raked off leaves ITT is entertaining

Will do, faggot. Kill yourself.

Does this faggot get paid by the "please"?

Absolute hyperbole.... oh, right, you're being sarcastic.

Cars running, three young women sleeping. Thank god it was a cop and not some a basketball american.

>What's wrong with women?

Just about everything, user.

They specifically choose low iq people who are good at not questioning orders maybe you should join them you fucking troglodyte

Can't argue with that. But the cop in this particular video sounds like a legitimate retard. Which was my original statement.Sounds like a Frenchman.

This is what its like when retards collide.

2 sets of dubbed confirms that the cop is a retarded and/or drunken Frenchman. I fucking hate the French.

I can see the truth in this statement. Women are fucking all retarded anyway.

yeah ill need to see the face of this cop just to put an end to my curiosity. speaking from experience, the way she's talking, belittling, and generally aggressively teasing him, odds are the cop is either legit retarded or ass-ugly

>"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME"

>either legit retarded or ass-ugly
These traits usually go hand in hand.

Why is it fucking edited, this video is trash.

well, all retards are ugly, but not all uglies are retarded

Fuck you cucknadian, I'm French and I don't sound like that

Only if you exclude women from the equation.

Stfu Omar. Fucking choke on a porkchop.

Go suck a pajeet dick you fucking transfurry non-binary pansexual otherkin cunt

That's nothing. You can get arrested for simply walking in the wrong neighborhood.

I drew a picture of the perfect man.

>maybe if I say please again she'll get in the car

Is internet a curse or a blessing?

أنا أحب كيف فعلت العيون تبدو جيدة

Lulz I'm christian you fucking leaf I don't give a shit about that pedo sandnigger

Did your landlord Chang piss in your cereal this morning or what?

Edited video

Sage

Did you want to watch hours of unedited video of the cop driving around and typing on his computer?

I never get in altercations like this with the police because I don't mouth off to them like a literal retard. Play stupid games win stupid prizes, I have zero empathy for the blonde bimbo

You can't get drunk and pass out in the driver's seat of your car.

This event took place in Colchester, Vermont. If you're wondering why the cop sounds odd, well, that's the reason.

>Jerking off to his own d0uble digits
Jesus Christ Canadian.
It's time to stop posting

Wtf? It's 2016 and you can't get drunk and high and fall unconscious in your car at a random parking lot without someone finding it suspicious and calling the police?

youtube.com/watch?v=xWBbrfja4cc

People here ignorantly post their stupid thoughts. This is the police report. She very clearly was in the fault. The officers were much too patient.

If you watched this video and somehow thought the officer were in the wrong, reconsider your life. You're naive.

2017*

"Pooloose brutality" 9:50

>Why not just taze her and cuff when she's on the ground?
That violates cute female privilege.

>But the cop in this particular video sounds like a legitimate retard.
Who else is gonna volunteer for 'tard wrangling?

>She very clearly was in the fault. The officers were much too patient.
Yeah, they should have tased the fuck out her non-complying ass.

>Officer Nguyen
He's Chinese.

>Chinese

That's a Vietnamese you tard

>tfw you were fucking your girl in the park in your car at night and a cop knocks on your window asking you what you are doing

Vietnamese

>haha i'll do like i'm going away, woop woop!
>AAAAAHHHHHHHHH RAPE RAPE AHHHH

fucking pothead

pls no bully

no difference

Boring video desu. I still don't understand why the police even came but on the other hand these women have no respect for authority.

No but a little bit more of a lead in would be nice

is it illegal to snooze in a car on a parkinglot?

it's okay im not mad
Just like there's no difference between gypsies and the Swiss

He was going to let them off with a warning after he found them drunk and high, nearly unresponsive.

That is a fucking crime right there, white privilege

fucking burgerlard women are nasty. Those cops should have tasered her.

It is fucking private property

I once was wasted out of my mind and slept in a hotel lounge area at the entrance and in the morning the manager called the cops on me.

It might count as loitering?

dumb whore

Someone show this to the niggers on twitter and let them know what drunk little white women can get away with. If it was a nigger in the car he'd have been shot pretty early on after acting like that.

What the fuck is wrong with Western women?

Yep in the USA the rich feel safer when everyone is paying the Jew simply to breathe the air. America is fucking screwed by the pigs who are Zionist puppets and do nothing to prevent real crimes.
In my town the police are known for scaring homeless while they sleep and then brutally stomping and shooting them for running. Bad pigs know what's coming for them.

Then maybe we need to take care of the pigs, who don't belong sniffing around in parked cars. I have an idea, C4 sleeping bags.

More like.. What's wrong with the feminists hellbent on destroying the patriarchy?

A gook is a gook.

its just the cheapo bodycams

Oh no those poor homeless PoC that are being hurt by police for NO reason!!!!

>barely anyone reads this

This girl is a retard and needs to be locked up for awhile, sort herself out

Defending an unstable thieving drug addict:

>The South Burlington Police responded later that night to a report of physical threats made by Huysman against a family member. Since becoming an adult in December of 2016, Huysman has had one arrest for criminal possession of Ambien and Adderal. She was trespassed for retail; theft, and for jumping over the desk of a Motel Six, to threaten the staff, after being ejected from the premises. On June 16th, police responded to calls that she had become hostile toward St. Michael's campus security after losing her keys and jumping on the college's dumpster.

This is why they used to beat kids

Women are total shit. Completely pump and dump in 2017. rns

yes but a gook can't be a chink

>she performed cartwheels in the parking lot, stood atop a trash can, and removed her bong from police custody and threw it back in the car. She reached into her waistband and simulated producing a gun with her hand, pointing it at officers. She broke a beer bottle and whine bottle by kicking and throwing them.

White girls sure do live life on easy street. A black man would have been shot to death halfway through the first cartwheel.

She sounds like a really good fuck

This degeneracy of the white woman could have been prevented.

sup

twitter.com/loganhuysman

Her bio: I don't really give a fuck and my excuse is that i'm young

fuck this cunt

>shot to death halfway through the first cartwheel
That'd be a better video than the one OP posted

Women in America are trash. I should date a nice Polish girl. At least she fills herself with god and not drugs and alcohol. The fucking girl is mental. Pretty sure she's lesbian too. The Left ruined this young girl's mind.

The ACLU is not happy that the chief released facts about the case in order to counter lies spread by Logan Huysman, accusing him of using facts to “shut down conversations.”

fuck the ACLU too