Any British African Americans on Sup Forums?

Any British African Americans on Sup Forums?

What's your opinion on race realism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWlYOPoXqKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>British African Americans

u wot m8. Do you mean Blacks living in the UK?

yes. British African Americans. What's so fucking hard to understand?

Is that a rule 63 Reviewbrah?

No, she started taking HRTs and now she's Reviewbrah. I hope she reviews her feminine little penis next.

she's a 9.85/10

Who is this trad semen demon? She looks so pure and innocent.

Review brah?

>frog eyes
>9.85/10

Reviewbrah?

why did reviewbrah do this?

Yeah that's the guy she looks like, I don't know who he is though.

Im laughing because women see him the same way we see his female equivalent.

>tranny reviewbrah

damn Reviewbrah looks pretty good in this pic

The fact that you are calling them British African "Americans", when they live in the UK?

>British African Americans

But that.. doesn't exist?

Is that reviewbrah's little sister?

Implying you wouldn't pound it

>oh shieeet they found us.
>pack your bags brothers canada awaits us.

he literally is Sup Forums
also top tier fast food reviewer

That's weirdly specific, mate. Why?

review looking mighty delicious here

Looks like reviewbrah and Natasha had a child.

>"he is Sup Forums"
>fast food reviewer

Who's this autist?

I'm Afro Danish, ask me anything

he's also highly paranoid and lived in his car for a good month or so because of some family shit or paranoia or something

Niggers*

> Martian venetians from Jupiter. What's so fucking hard to understand?

It’s been mentioned eight times in the thread and in the post you replied to autist.

Not to mention that nutjob leaf user stalking him

Denmark yes!

Pretty much

lel, anyone know what vid that came from?

Are you a time traveller from 1694? Americans are no longer British...

They’ve hacked us, in a way. They’ve hacked our minds, and they’re using our openness and goodness to exploit us, and that puts us in a very disadvantageous position, in a sort of game-theoretical way. Because if you’re playing poker, and you have the biggest stack of chips, but everybody else at the table has a wild card, mainly the race card, that they can play, whereas you don’t think of yourself as a member of a race, you think of yourself as an avatar of universal humanity. So if you play that game, they’re going to pull out the race card and use that wild card in hand after hand after hand. And they’re going to have a systematic advantage in every hand that you play. You might have a very big stack of chips at the beginning, but you will lose everything if you keep playing by those stacked rules, and that is basically the way that multiculturalism works.

They have the race card, they can always play it, but we can’t. And really what white identity politics is, in its starting phase, which is today, is just getting whites to recognize that the game as its constituted today in multicultural societies is rigged against them systematically. We will lose if we play this game, if we don’t take our own side, if we don’t start playing the race card and thinking about our own collective interests as a group

It's from his series on race realism and the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eWlYOPoXqKY

good bait

>be british
>also be american
>also be african
seeing as these aren't races, how many fucking countries is this "British African American" a citizen of?

Why must I have been born into the reality that has Reviewbrah and not the one with Reviewbreasts?

>British African

Yeah, we don't call them that anyway

who is this semen demon?

who cares