Black Capitalism

What is Sup Forums's opinion on black capitalism?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_capitalism

>TL;DR: Black people should only spend their money in black businesses, and black business people should only partner and invest with other black business people, all in order to keep money in the community.

Other urls found in this thread:

essence.com/galleries/buyblack-essence-list-89-black-owned-businesses-shop-holidays#796701
getbevel.com/about-us
youtu.be/Vo89kVNTuec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so balck national libertarian? i wish them luck

>what do I think of niggers?
do I even need to answer this question? Get out of white nations you filthy ape

its exactly what nationalists want to do. you can't possibly bitch about it if you support trump's economics.

Sure. Now when they inevitably squander everything and fail, they'll have no one to blame but themselves.

Do black businesses actually exist? Sometimes there is a token black worker or a figurehead but that surely isn't enough to be considered a black business right?

if it denies the jew money, it should be alright.

>Do black businesses actually exist?
Well, here are some:
essence.com/galleries/buyblack-essence-list-89-black-owned-businesses-shop-holidays#796701

isn't that called segregation? We tried that already and they got mad

Black figureheads. Bevel shows white people on the team in the main website for example.
It's like saying you should support Indian businesses by investing in Alphabet.

Where are you finding white people here?
getbevel.com/about-us

as if black people have any money HAHAHHAA you want to stay behind the curve forever go ahead and do just that

these dumbasses really don't get it, the only way to go up in life is to leech off the rich, you have to befriend them, get them to mentor you, join their social circles, etc. you'll learn all about financial planning, investing, properly educating your kids, standing out in the job market and that's how you get ahead in life

it's really ironic because they have a real fucking advantage over poor white people just by being black, every rich white guy needs a token black friend, a token black friend rags to riches story? they'll go out of their way to make that happen just so they can boast about it, you just can't act ghetto and embarass them of course, but god forbid you abandon your ebonics and try to act all white and shieeet cuz that's some uncle tom shit

>4th light hand.
>Final light face.
It could be a chink I guess. The quality of the image isn't spectacular.

>Blackenomics

youtu.be/Vo89kVNTuec

Drug dealers

Memes aside those are usually Mexican/Chink/White backed. Blacks are just the front man in the hood.

As good as that sounds, it gives them way too much credit.

That was actually the idea behind racial segregation, the races would each advance on their own. Niggers couldn't keep up and had to whine to the SCOTUS to make it so whitey has to share.

anti-semite

BAD GOY

You don't get it. There are black millionaires today. The point is to keep that millionaire money while using them to make more black millionaires. See, they don't want black people to spend money on white peole businesses, but they are more than happy to take white money. It is a drain and the goal is to make blacks the main rich class in america.

>the only way to go up in life is to leech off the rich, you have to befriend them, get them to mentor you, join their social circles, etc. you'll learn all about financial planning, investing, properly educating your kids, standing out in the job market and that's how you get ahead in life

>the way to get ahead is to bend over for the jew cock

GOOD GOY :)

Low IQ confirmed. Btw, I'm going to close this tab after I reply, but you shouldn't take Sup Forums's opinion on niggers as gospel. Educate yourself, that doesn't mean - "multiculturalism FTW!!!!!".

It does mean that you should look objectively at each nigger situation lest you want to look unintelligent to normal /people/ - NOT Sup Forums.