Lauren South Confirmed to Have Boyfriend

youtube.com/watch?v=6oG5RPOxdsY

>37:20

Listen on. "ThatBlackGuyT" confirms it offhandedly.

No spoken names, she is officially not a singleton. This video was very recent and not old in any way, which is important to note.

LAURENFAGS BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oG5RPOxdsY?t=46m31s
instagram.com/p/BGcbAk3BmhT/?taken-by=lukewearechange
instagram.com/p/BUR370qA4Jk/?taken-by=laurencheriie&hl=en
instagram.com/p/BUFUgY_jiMs/?taken-by=lukewearechange&hl=en
instagram.com/p/BSltY_JgmpV/?taken-by=laurencheriie&hl=en
instagram.com/p/BSm5lKNjZMm/?taken-by=lukewearechange&hl=en
instagram.com/p/BQoEuf9jJ3j/?taken-by=lukewearechange&hl=en
instagram.com/p/BQ-_yaOA71b/?taken-by=laurencheriie&hl=en
instagram.com/p/BMz2JL_AmbJ/?hl=en
instagram.com/p/BMyn389FbHm/?taken-by=laurencheriie&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even if she has a white bf (or black) you're still going to flame her.

>I'm not going to ruin a white couple, I don't want to be that stereotype

Adult female is in relationship. Breaking news!

It ain't trolling if he said what he said, burgershit.

are you in the troll zone?
no?
shut up then.

Regardless, it ain't trolling if it's true.

bump

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGER SHIT

Holy fuck I hate you Alt-lite pieces of shit, bunch of E-Celeb worshipping faggots. I'm honestly shocked how low the right has fallen.

she's a slut-bucket

Petty arguments, drama, narcissism, elitism, e-celeb worship. It's shifting now, we SJWs now.

lauren is a white nationalist

He basically implies that he could fuck Lauren if wanted to, and he seems to be basing that off his experience with her. Wow, so she really is a white bbc slut.

YOUTUBE CELEB THREADS SHOULD BE BANNED

Nah, I think he said instead of saying "I don't know if Lauren likes me or not", which would have been awkward.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK THIS SLUT WHORE SHE WAS SUPPOSED ME MARRY ME

What's the point of this thread?

I bet you think you're going to somehow alienate her from the neckbeard virgin fanbase if she has a boyfriend.

Which begs the question: Why are you here if not to shill?

SUPPOSED TO MARRY ME I MEAN

FUCK I CAN'T EVEN TYPE PROPERLY I'M SO FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW WE WERE GOING TO HAVE WHITE BABIES AND HELP SAVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION TOGETHER

You guys can't be this fucking stupid right? She plays all of you like a goddamn fiddle and you defend and throw money at her because she is a semi attractive white girl.
>Tosses on about 7 layers of makeup
>panders to the "alt-right" by making videos of just repeating articles read from Sup Forums
>admits she is never afraid to go to events and antagonize because she knows cucks will put there saftey in jeopardy to protect her roastie ass
>cries and says how sorry she is by making a fake video that she monetizes for money
>Desperate fucks throw more money at her via patreon to repeat the process
This might be jewish brainwashing on a scale never before seen, and you guys DEFEND this shit? It all has to be a joke right?

THIS

Lauren: your guerrilla marketing team are becoming very annoying. No one gives a shit.

sage

which is why mods won't create /e-celeb/ because mods are (((fishbeins)))

I thought it was long obvious she was BLACKED. Like all conservative women
Ann Coulter - BLACKED.
Tomi Lahren - BLACKED.
RageAfterStorm - BLACKED.
Laura Ingraham - BLACKED.
Brittany Petibone - BLACKED.

Faith Goldy is the only one who hasn't yet, but will probably after she dumps her beta BF.

Fuck off you fucking shill

She is fucking Luke we are change guy.

>uhm ahm uhm I uhm ah you know uhm that shit ahm

fucking ape

GOD FUCKING DAM I HATE THESE FUCKING E CELEB THREADS

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

>I thought it was long obvious she was BLACKED

You know the guy in the video says her boyfriend is white?

Fuck, that makes it a little bit better at least

Too bad she's used goods from this point on though, she never even knew who I was

>he thinks that because a girl has a boyfriend she doesn't continue to ride the the carousel of Jameel & Co

lol I bet you think your mom is a pure angel too

Forget it, this is china town.

Fuck off with your cuck fantasies, her boyfriend is white and Lauren would never have sex with a shitskin

Breaking news. Men overcompensate and act like they could fuck a girl if they wanted to in order to protect their ego.

She's been left with very little choice. If she dated a black guy, there'd be a shitstorm and her patreon would dry up.

So you haven't seen her photo with the Indian guy?

Come on, that's not the read I got. And I heard rumors that they hooked up in mexico during some ancap event. Lauren just strikes me as the type of slut to suck off a big dicked black guy while shillin for the alt right audience for money.

but he's FUCKING BASED

Taking a photo with someone doesn't meant you had sex with them faggot

And there goes her Patreon.

why do you care about this shit

guys you're getting really trolled right now

A much more interesting part of that video is the end where he says Lauren is a white nationalist

youtu.be/6oG5RPOxdsY?t=46m31s

He's wrong, since Lauren herself denies being a White Nationalist. TGT is just really sensitive to this sort of thing, being a nigger. He's made some awkward videos dealing with the Alt Right on this same issue.

His position is more or less "yeah these white boys are basically all racist but I'm okay with that because free speech"

Where does he say she's a white nationalist?

ITT: PATHETIC LITTLE SHITS.
I SAID NO. SAD.

46:31

You guys need to stop falling for these divide threads
Let me break it down for you.
>Is this person /ourperson/?
No, they are not., they are an attention seeking, e-fame whore trying to make money off of what we created.
>Do they have a purpose?
Yes they do. Communists did not gain control over our schools, media and government overnight, it takes time, it takes steps. People like this act as a bridge from the leftside/moderates to US.
>But they are this, they are that.
Doesn't fucking matter what they are or why they are doing it, it only matters if we can use it for OUR goals. If they are bringing people over to the right, Use it. Redpill those brought in.
>Put they won't scream gas the kikes race war now.
Go back to what I said about the Communists, would they have succeeded if they were screaming that they were commies from day one? Fuck no they wouldn't have.
If the moderates look right and only see " lol gas da joos" They WILL turn their ass around and go the other way. Kikes and shills KNOW this.
>But they're not telling their followers the information we want them to.
That is YOUR job , not theirs. Stop crying and start converting their followers. The e-celebs only purpose is to lure them in, The rest of it is on us.
> But I hate fanbois, they only like her because bagina, They are beta cucks
And the left have even more cucks that can be brought in and converted, Use it.
No one cares what you hate, If you are too stupid to use an opportunity that is in front of you then you are either a shill or an idiot.
>But I don't want their /nupol/ reddit bullshit in our threads/ changing us.
Stop acting like we can't remove these e-celebs AFTER they have served their purpose if they can't be converted.
>I have been found out, My jewness has been exposed, I'll get you next time Sup Forums
You will try little Jew, you will try.
MAGA

Ignore these Shill Threads and Ignore these shill posters, You have more important things to be doing. Redpills won't drop themselves.

>An e-celeb's personal life
Fuck nu-Sup Forums. Who gives a shit about this? Are you thirteen year old girls who follow Ariana Grande's relationships too?

oh wow what the fuck is this eceleb shit
are you dumbass trump niggers really beta orbiting this piss bitch?
christ thats so fucking low

Maybe, but it's just gossip and speculation. Sup Forums has a tendency to think every time a guy and a girl are in a picture together, it was either sexual or there would have been some attempt on the guys part for it to be sexual.

It's ok, they're all being trolled.

((((((((european)))))))))))

>adult muh white identity female is a mudshark

that's more like it.

Yeah you should totally beta orbit some men instead. Or you know, you could be a man and listen to whoever the fuck you want instead of being peer pressured

>he doesnt know pol is 99.9% of sexually frustrated, white neckbeards.

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-right or alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, which is why they do it.

Lauren confirmed as a white nationalist. I dont think she's going to come out publicly about it until she receives mainstream media promotion or has an adequate amount of money for retirement though

it's Luke Rudkowski

Who cares. She has terrible foot game.

Shes fucking Luke Rudkowski

They first met last year
instagram.com/p/BGcbAk3BmhT/?taken-by=lukewearechange

They were in Sicily together
instagram.com/p/BUR370qA4Jk/?taken-by=laurencheriie&hl=en
instagram.com/p/BUFUgY_jiMs/?taken-by=lukewearechange&hl=en

BC
instagram.com/p/BSltY_JgmpV/?taken-by=laurencheriie&hl=en
instagram.com/p/BSm5lKNjZMm/?taken-by=lukewearechange&hl=en

Thailand
instagram.com/p/BQoEuf9jJ3j/?taken-by=lukewearechange&hl=en
instagram.com/p/BQ-_yaOA71b/?taken-by=laurencheriie&hl=en

India
instagram.com/p/BMz2JL_AmbJ/?hl=en
instagram.com/p/BMyn389FbHm/?taken-by=laurencheriie&hl=en

The fact that they are together but you see no pics of them together prove they don’t want to make it public

Why do you think Sup Forums would give a shit about this? Talk politics or GTFO.

what an ugly ass motherfucker.

stop and sage

>Rudkowski
That isn't surprising and the kinds of people who might be offended by that would have already known by E-stalking.
Besides she mentions his name in every video of hers.

>Guy on ledge
>lake view
>town down below
>blue sky
326 likes

>Blonde in yoga pants walking past some trees
9,030 likes

I am ok with this.

what do you think sage does?

does not bump the thread, faggot.
if you're gonna reply to bait, at least done knock it back to page 1

bump :^)

So she's dating a Polish guy and what? is this supposed to be a problem?

It's ok, you're being trolled anyway

autistic omega males hate knowing their internet waifu is taken.
They like to fantasize that they have a chance and now that idea is ruined.
Fantasy is literally all they have.

desu anyone that follows these e celebs deserves to be trolled and worse

Literally no one cares about this. Only Antifa would think Sup Forums would care in the first place.

Where did you find this pic?

> assuming she doesn't have a bf

complete autist

he said anti islam is edgy
based black, am I rite guise?
Why is my waifu Lauren friends with this guy again?

>autistic omega males hate knowing their internet waifu is taken.

So people are mocking her for being in a relationship and at the same time not being in a relationship and having kids and the 'omega males' will be pissed off now because their internet waifu is taken?

i don't get it. What am i not supposed to like again?

he's american. Rudowski aint even a polish name. Its a German name (Prussian) most likely from Rudolphus originally. many wski ending names have German origin who have at some time been slavisized when borders shifted or were given to Germans living in areas suddenly under polish control.

BASED BLACK BULL!
Please impregnate my wife. We should all learn from Lauren and breed with those fine gentlemen

Do you get payed white knighting for e-celebs?

He looks like a WW2 area German. Blonde, blue eyes, Germanic face structure (even though his name is Polish). You are just jealous. He basically is a Sup Forumsack in mentality except he actually takes it seriously and became an activist instead of shitposting from his mom's basement.

>he's american.

He says he's Polish and has Polish citizenship or dual nationality. I don't know the guy but i've got no reason to disbelieve him

He said a white household

Why is the fact that an adult white woman is dating an adult white man supposed to be a problem?

Poland was subsumed by the German Empire at one point, was it not?

wouldn't there be plenty of ethnic Germans still in Poland?

she's not making white babies.

Lauren Southern is a degenerate kike race mixing attention whore. I'm so sick of this bitch.

at what minute mark did he say this

46:31

YOU GO KING YOU GET THOSE WHITE WOMEN

this is like the 6th lauren southern thread i've seen today

what gives?

that link he gives literally goes right to it you fucking retard

the fact that he (might) have dual citizenship dont change the fact that he's american, he's born and raised there, his name is fucking Luke. Further im just talking about the name which has prussian origin, of course a lot of poles have that name considering where Prussia is/was. Im just saying alot of Polish sounding names have actually German origin. They merely have been slavizised. I don't know about him or his family history.

She made new content and leftists are invading Sup Forums trying to attack her from every angle

Correct.

>jealous

of what? im just pointing out hes fucking ugly as fuck? you wanna deny that? Also Rudowski is Prussian.

technically yes although they are not officially counted as such. heavy slavizisation going on after 45 and even before after 18

suck my dick you autistic faggot
get a life