White Male student turns up dead from Evergreen State College

A white male student from Evergreen went missing in mid April after going on a solo hike in a local forest. His body was found just 2 miles away from a popular vacation spot, Lake Cushman. He was only 20 years old and a freshman at evergreen.

Coroner is saying he likely died of hypothermia.

In April, a young, healthy 20 year old male dying of hypothermia in mid April.....

Now I know a lot of people think of WA as cold, I know it can be, I am a local. However I have camped, many times in colder months, February, March, without a heater and nothing but a sleeping bag and a tent and never even came close to hypothermia. It makes no sense to me that a healthy young man would die of hypothermia just 2 miles away from civilization in mid April......

According to his father, he appeared to be well equipped for his trip , even bringing snow gear.

Now the goings on at Evergreen has been all over Sup Forums since the incident with the Teacher deciding not to sit out for being white.

Could this be fowl play?
I personally don't trust coroners, most are just elected officials with no back ground in medical training. Not to mention the issue of them possibly taking bribes...

The camp he set up was at Staircase campground, right next to lake cushman.

Who's to say that some crazy antifa SJW who knew he was planing on doing a camping trip didn't drive up there and find some way to off the guy then dump his body in the woods.... hikers go missing everyday right......

Staircase is only an 1 hour and 15 min away from the college campus, this would be an easy drive for them.

Am I crazy Pol? Or is the possibility of fowl play looming here?

komonews.com/news/local/2-out-of-3-bodies-found-in-olympic-national-park-idd

This guy doesn't look like he would be an irresponsible hiker, he practically looks like a boyscout.....

You could say he wanted to, take a walk on the wild side

april is a big human sacrifice month for the faggot pedo satanists, could be something. also april was mild temp. t.wafag

>Evergreen College
He was probably a liberal faggot

Or he was told by his teachers that this is the best and newest form of college with their reverse degree program...

This is the BS I was told while I was in high school here and I lived several hours away yet all the teachers seemed to be singing its praises and making sure everyone knew it was an option. I didn't even know it was a sjw haven until everything blew over this spring. (I haven''t spent time their myself. But I did consider doing my first 2 years there.

If you fall into the water at any point, your gear isn't going to save you. If you don't have the means to make a fire or shelter, you're going to fucking die. I'm in Seattle and I go out to the Olympics often. April is not a fun time to be outside for long periods of time. And if you're lost, can't find your way back to camp, or get wet/disoriented by hypothermia, you're going to die.

Also, he was 20. Almost by definition that makes him inexperienced. No matter how prepared he was, he could easily have hit adversity that can kill.

Yeah, I didn't know how bad Evergreen was until recently. I knew Olympia had a SJW hippie thing going for it, and I knew Evergreen had a contingent of that type. But it seems like Evergreen has changed dramatically in the last 10 years. My wife was going to head there the fall after she met me. She decided to stay where I am, and didn't go, which I'm sure we're both greatful for.

Fowl play you say??

Yes, obviously the possibility is there that hypothermia is the truth. If he was actually hiking in the mountains I would be much more likely to assume this, but he wasn't. He was basically at Lake Cushman, a resort area where many people would be mid Aril.

>hypothermia
Most hikers who die of hypothermia do so when its not really that cold out, in fall or spring. The typical scenario is that a person begins hiking during the day, with the sun out. They don't plan on being out for long, but they get lost. Sun goes down, temperature drops to 40f and it rains, and you are looking at potential hypothermia conditions.

Basically it only happens to dumb fucks think they are "outdoorsy" but never learned basic navigation or survival.

>fowl play

better start carrying a gun with me when I go hiking...

Was he actually found dead in a tent? I've never been to Washington but it supposedly rains all the time and that area is known for being cold in the spring. Hell I live in Colorado Springs and it's currently 71 in the middle of summer. He could've fell into a river then it started raining. The only thing suspect is that it was only 1.5 miles from the campus. You figure someone would've been around or he could've just ran there. Whatever happened the fact he looks like he weighed 110lbs didn't help

>According to his father, he appeared to be well equipped for his trip , even bringing snow gear.

>white

That's a Hapa or Jew

He's clearly Finnish

Talk shit freeze to death

1. the fact that he brought "snow gear" indicate that it was quite cold

2. wtf is "snow gear"

Nah ANTIFA are actual pussies, they wouldnt kill a person. Poor guy probably knew he was fucked and either tried lookin for help or just accepted death. Poor soul, Rest in Peace

Hook nose, fat lower lip etc. Dark abyss eyes. Juden. Id say about 40% Juden blood.

>Fowl play

Those goddamned birds are at it again!

Heavy coat, mylar blankets, tinder and firestarter. Shit to survive in cold weather with. Fuck, you're retarded

You are paranoid.

He probably got lost hiking after dark, possibly fell in the creek in the process.

Olyfag here. Weather can be somewhat unpredictable in the Spring, especially if he was in the Olympics. It'd be super fucking easy to die out there if you got injured or wet.

OP is retarded for suggesting some SJW murder plot. People die in the woods all the time.

ok that's not "snow gear" because none of that has anything to do with snow. Are you sure he had all that? Where did you get that list of items from? Did you pull it straight from your ass?

His "snow gear" was probably just hand warmers. I worked at an outfitter and I know these hipster wannabe outdoorsman types. When they talk about "gear" they just mean pointless gadgets most of the time. This guy probably had an altimeter on his watch but no compass and he could probably charge his phone with a little pocket solar panel but he never learned how to build a shelter or a fire.

>I personally don't trust coroners, most are just elected officials with no back ground in medical training.
You are a fucking retard.
Coroners are not elected for fucking one thing.
For two Coroners have extensive medical training as a requirement.

This is what happens when you let teenagers post.

fug, that's some impressive autism you got there

Oh, a pedant. I mistook you for an idiot but you were just being one on purpose. Apologies.

Its not pedantic to point out that OP's theory is retarded, that no evidence supports it other than his own paranoia, and in fact all evidence points to an accidental hypothermia death, that people do actually die in this way very regularly, and that his dad's claim of "snow gear" is meaningless unless we know what "snow gear" actually means. A pair of snowshoes isn't going to stop hypothermia unless you use them for fuel.

In WA coroners are indeed elected.

However to be eligible you have to either be certified forensic pathologist, or a a qualified physicial willing to take the pathologist exam within a year or being elected.

And the non gender specific, high pitched Persons of Color go: do-do-do do-do do-do-do-do-doo

>going hiking alone

my kike-radar went off as soon as i saw that pic, too.
i looked through his facebook profile and an inordinate number of his friends have kike last names, as well. so he's definitely one of (((them))).
good riddance to that lampshade, i say.

That's the whole point of hiking you goddamn fungus of humanity

Hiking/camping alone can be extremely fulfilling, and safe if precautions are taken. It's worth the "risk".

Use good equipment and planning. Let others know your plans, and do not deviate from them once you've set off unless it's essential that you do so. Check conditions ahead of time, and be prepared for changes. Plan your hikes according to your experience and level of fitness.

If you aren't a dumbass, you're less likely to die in the woods than you are getting struck by a bus walking in the city.
>good riddance to that lampshade, i say.

I thought the lampshades and soap were Russian propaganda

Your theory is pretty retarded. For one thing it relies on SJWs to both be capable of physical strongarm murder, and land navigation to track down a guy in the woods.
sage

Maybe a case of missing 411?

More details would help, but he's the right age and has a similar cause of death as the missing 411 people.

Was he a good student and avoided drugs?

OP is retarded, but so are you for underestimating your opponents. There are tons of weird old hippies and shit scurrying around in the woods, especially in the PNW.