Make the largest European countries you can

That's what these threads essentially seem to be anyways.

Make the nations as large as possible with as little conflict as possible and shit on clueless posters who ship your nation with a neighbour you hate.

Version 2, civil war boogaloo

Version 3, pants on head retarded edition

Version 4, Jew's wet dream edition

blank map

That's not true. Sometimes people try to make the nations as small as possible with the expectation that dead languages will be resurrected.

Perfect.

Yeah, making as many regions secede as possible is also an option, I suppose.

I'm going to dream about Dietsland tonight

sup

cheeky kok of the doy

Whats up with Israel existing?

No, just remove the jew from it and rebuild it and it will be great

shut it down

Discuss

What's going on at the north of Turkey

le pontic meme + armenia with sea access for some reason

Pontic Greek

Sup Forums:

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians have created a libertarian movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

If any of you have advice for our movement or are interested in joining, follow us on our official Western Alliance Twitter account:

>@WAMovement

give template plox

did you just repost the entire map just because you modified 21 pixels?

Is all that extra Polish land including the people that live there?

Portugal, catalonia and basques have no reason for existsnce basques have been integrated in spain for thousands of years with intermarriages.

What's with Sup Forums autistic compulsion of grouping together people that hate each other. Not only this thread, all the time I see a Frankenstein of nations doomed to fail. The future is balkanization, not these horrible grouping for the sake of grouping.