Migrant crisis: 'Hipster right’ group trying to stop rescue ships

archive.is/qqbFN

>They call themselves Generation Identity. Made up of mainly 20-something tech-savvy members, the Identitarian movement has been described as the hipster right.

>Fiercely anti-immigration and anti-Muslim, its aim is to stop mass migration to Europe. With headquarters in Austria and France, the group may be small in size, but its message is starting to resonate in Italy - a country where sympathy for migrants is wearing thin.

>As the number of people seeking to reach Europe rises again, Italy continues to be the major point of entry for those arriving illegally on boats - particularly in the south.

>However, attitudes are hardening and now this new "alt-right" movement says it will do whatever it can to protect Italian identity and culture from outsiders.

>The Identitarians point the finger of blame at aid agencies and NGOs (non-governmental organisations) operating close to the Libyan coastline, accusing them of essentially acting as a taxi service to Europe.

>"I think these [migrants] are coming to Europe because they know someone will save them," the movement's Italy co-ordinator, Lorenzo Fiato, told me in Catania, on Sicily's eastern coast.

>"You can't solve this problem by helping the human traffickers do their jobs, because they want to transport illegal migrants."

>Ultimately, this means the group will keep targeting boats run by NGOs trying to rescue the migrants. "We want to defend Europe against mass immigration and multiculturalism," says Mr Fiato.

How many NGO boats have you stopped today, hipster-right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.blastingnews.com/business/2017/05/the-billionaire-soros-secretley-met-the-italian-pm-gentiloni-speaking-of-ngo-001685481.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/soros-linked-undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/libya-claims-ngo-boats-mediterranean-migrant-taxis/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-04/something-strange-taking-place-mediterranean
youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
thelocal.fr/20151020/france-deports-just-four-percent-of-asylum-seekers
wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast
youtube.com/watch?v=YY5uQRQZFnA&t=543s
youtube.com/watch?v=1tcEDIFg9Ik
generation-identitaire.com/generation-identity/
youtube.com/watch?v=jHYmamh3yO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Where can I donate?

Someone just go start sinking fucking migrant boats already.

Nice work.

6th Pro-Lauren thread on 4ch now. A retainer with a top PR firm costs about 100,000/year. for social media saturation bombing. How much of the Christian Conservative French Youth Wing budget is being spent this weekend on 4ch sockpuppets ?

Sage

Exactly what I was trying to find out when I first read this article.

Wholeheartedly support the title 'Hipster Right.' We must appeal by making things seem 'cool' and 'hip' and 'rebellious.' Good fashion, aesthetics, and music, too.

Some more details on NGOs:

>The billionaire Soros secretley met the Italian PM Gentiloni, speaking of NGO
uk.blastingnews.com/business/2017/05/the-billionaire-soros-secretley-met-the-italian-pm-gentiloni-speaking-of-ngo-001685481.html

>Soros-Linked "Undesirable NGOs" Fund ISIS-linked Refugee Boats To EU
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/soros-linked-undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu

>Libya claims NGO boats in the Mediterranean are 'migrant taxis'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/libya-claims-ngo-boats-mediterranean-migrant-taxis/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-04/something-strange-taking-place-mediterranean
>NGOs are smuggling immigrants into Europe on an industrial scale

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
>Video depicting human traficking on a map

NGOs are engaging in human trafficking. You don't need an investigation for that. These ships sail to the North African coast, pick these migrants up and import them into Europe. They're not picking them up from their boats and returning them to where they came from. What is their justification for taking them to Europe? There is none other than Coudenhove-Kalergi plan for the EU. The objective is to replace the European population and nothing else. Not some human rights bullshit or things like that. If that were the case, they'd ship them right back to Libya or whatever North African country they came from, but they never do.

>In France, 96% of rejected asylum seekers remain in the country.
thelocal.fr/20151020/france-deports-just-four-percent-of-asylum-seekers

wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast

How many rapes have been caused by these unwashed violent "refugees?"
>It's a pretty obscure number, you've probably never heard of it

Not as many as by the Identitarians if they are the fraternity trash that they look like.

Fuck off Mutumbu

How are your BA studies going, Kevin? The ladies won't be able to resist you anymore when you finished for sure bro.
Just keep grinding. It's not your fault.

>While the crisis continues, so will criticism of the humanitarian effort. As will the message of intolerance.

>Brits pay taxes to be told this

>Buy a boat
>Sail close to migrant ships
>Open fire
>Sail away

>MFW the black-shirts are projecting so hard they're calling people hipsters

So you have any idea how hard that would be to get away with? You'd have so many coast guards and navies up your ass in 20 minutes.

You sound mad shill.

This thread has nothing to do with Lauren, but I'm glad she went to Europe to give this group more exposure and help them. Shit like this is why no matter how many threads you make against her, you'll never get people to hate her. Are you scared?

No more wars between brothers, let's stop mass immigration and the Great Replacement, it's as Sup Forums as it gets.

youtube.com/watch?v=YY5uQRQZFnA&t=543s

youtube.com/watch?v=1tcEDIFg9Ik

>being this ass blasted that frat bros will never take turns ravaging your leftist boipussy

>Fiercely anti-immigration and anti-Muslim

So Civic (((nationalists))).

Into the gas chamber.

Nah,not even lefty twinks get into bed with those fagots.

No, ethnopluralists.

Why the fuck hasn't anyone seized the NGO ships for aiding and abetting in human trafficking? This is fucking disgraceful.

Hello Sup Forums, I am a member of Generation Identity, ask me anything!
We need support to repel the invaders.

Are you a White Nationalist, or simply some 'muh Western culture' type of guy?

Martin martyrs and will start world war III indirectly. Mark My Words

>the movement's Italy co-ordinator, Lorenzo Fiato,
I hope he's making good use of his oil

Have you met Sellner?

Fuck off Ahmed.

Just because we don't like Jews, doesn't mean we have to love Muslim invaders.

They're against immigration, against multiculturalism, anti-globalism, anti- Islamization, anti-(((NGO))) boats, and identitarian, pretty much the opposite of "civic nationalists"

generation-identitaire.com/generation-identity/
youtube.com/watch?v=jHYmamh3yO4

White nationalism is just nationalism in Europe, we aren't some multicultural shithole like the us. So yes I guess? Europe is for Europeans, not European born, but DNA Europeans. Europe is white. With that being said I am an enthusiast of our culture and will fight to the death to preserve it.

When you're lined up against the wall, cold and naked, regretting your entire life.

I hope your gay shit posts go through head.

>Hey Iam a GenYid and a Duginist give me your money

Are you guys gonna have a big rally sometime?

If you do try to dress uniformly and march so you don't look like a bunch of inbred skinheads. And it's much more intimidating

Not yet, but many of the people I know of the italian section did and they all said he's a great guy. I'm sure ill get to know him soon.

Surely we could crowd fund some torpedoes for these fine gents

We just had a rally in Berlin where antifa chimped out but mostly got arrested.
Here's a gift user, this month something great will happen.

Good. Europe's starting to get fed up of getting raped, it seems.

oy gevalt I've been found out

Nice. And will you vote Lega Nord in your election?

Very likely yes.

Yeah, that's basically what I meant with WN.

Give back South Tyrol

Ok listen here kraut, we can have a deal. Yoo get your shitty south tyrol but you help us retake Istria from the slavic invaders. Deal?

First they tried to call us snowflakes, now they're
trying to call us hipsters.
I'm getting the impression that these words must hurt their feelings...

>left so desperate to lose the "hipster" name they try to pin it on anyone they can
I'd laugh but they do this shit successfully all the time due to their media control

Bless your soul

Why woodland camo?

Why camo at all, looks like boyscouts.

>Istria
>Italian
It belongs to the monarchy

But shitposting aside. Are you Duginists or do you have any Russians trying to hijack you. Need to know before I share my resources with you.

They've always framed ethno-nationalism and right wing views in general as he domain of racist old grandads with dementia so it's really no surprise that youth movements spook them

Thanks for the support mate

Nope that I have to give them. Martin made an 180° after lurking the Sup Forumss long enough. Still could be PR, but he seems to have understood it.

Its just an ornament I have in my room, not something I would wear (its an helmet)

No they aren't. Civic nationalists want to assimilate muslims to turn them into "BASED MUSLIM NEIGHBOR"

>Gets called a Mutumbu
>Doesn't deny it in his """rebuttal"""

ahahahaha, busted

What do you mean?

The movement itself is apolitical, we all share the common goal of stopping immigration.
And no, we have no Russian ties.

Because nobody cares and Europe is lost.
This info has been available online for a year, no reactions.
Now that Italian officials have commented on it, mainstream outlets are forced to address it. They explain the situation properly, and let the NGOs claim picking up refugees off the coast of Libya and bringing them all the way to Europe is normal...
And nobody reacts.
No uprising. Not even a peep.
Western Europe is dead. The globalists could admit they want white genocide on national TV, and it wouldn't elicit any answer. There's complete apathy.

I do my part by making autistic propaganda pics for Sup Forums. It's the best I can do to help you guys out

After a while of being here, you start to wonder if making large posts makes any difference, while an image can at least be reposted and spread. I can make more upon request or ideas.

Europe is not over. It's been in much more desperate situations with Islam

Being right is and always will be cool

The identitarians are primarily inspired by the French new right so Alain de Benoist, Guillaume Faye, GRECE in general. They used to be anti-American because they saw it as far more subversive and destructive of European civilisation than the Soviets (the Marshall plan is a prime example), but now opinions have changed, they see the degeneracy of America as being rooted in the "proposition nation" rather than a real ethnic and racial centre. They aren't duginists though, have a read through Archeofuturism if you have the time, that's a good introduction

Sellner's definitely a hipster but I don't think it fairly applies to the group

anything is useful to the cause, pictures like the one you posted could convince just one person or just make them rethink about how they see their political views and you would have already done a lot for our cause. Do what you can and one day i promise we will succeed!

Do not give up and wait, this month you will get your hopes up, trust me brother.

Why identitarians and not casapound ?

>Civic nationalists want to assimilate muslims

Kek, always found this idea amusing. You don't assimilate muslims; They assimilate you.

>retake Istria from the slavic invaders
Come and take it you pasta nigger.

>The globalists could admit they want white genocide on national TV, and it wouldn't elicit any answer
That is a lie
People would cheer.

Any clues to what will happen?

Casapound is stuck in the past and doesn't have a future. Being nostalgic isn't smart nowadays

wtf i love neutral milk hotel now

OMFG! WHAT IF SOMEONE LITTERED THE MEDITERRANEAN WITH SPIKY MINES THAT WOULD FLATTEN THOSE FLOAT BOATS AT SEA?

I was in FIUME(not rjeka you slavnigger) last year, give it back you bastard.

Wait I have a deal, how about we let you keep Fiume but you help us invade Austra?

I am sorry but I am not allowed to share any details.

Try to tell that to hotwheels/pol/, they're having a fucking civil war right now... again.

The whole rescue ship thing is such a joke, they are 5-15 miles off Africa. They load up a ship then set off a distress so that European Coast guard picks them up. It's not dangerous at all.

1. This violates established EU law, coast guard are to return rescued people to the nearest port, not ones several hundred miles away.

2. No EU country has a majority that want refugees, but nearly all have a majority against where the average is over 2/3s against. Yet it is shoved down our throats.

Conclusion is that we do not have rule of law, nor do we have a democracy. Both are illusions. This means you have nothing to lose by fighting back. This is a system hellbent on destroying you and they don't care if the majority want it or not.

Watch Martins videos closely and listen too how his argumentations changes over time regarding the ethnic question shifting from cultural and social explanations too also including genetic ones. It could be PR regarding that it is obvious this pit has resources ID could really use, but they have mostly been called controlled opposition when coming here for advertising, so with shifting the narrative a bit, they hoped to lure more of the Sup Forumsacks into their ranks.
Well I will not come around going to one of the meetings, get drunk with you guys and find it out myself.
Thanks for the resources, will look for some summaries.
>Sellner is a Hipster
Not sure about that, he knows how to sell mini red pills rolled into Salami, a good Propagandist who learned a lot over the last 2 years.

How do I join? Is there a UK chapter?

any time kraut

Do you think just sending refugees into Germany is an option for italy?
Seriously all the ones that are already here should just be send to Germany

all hail franz.

Well the population of Africa is 1.216 Billion people, who I'm sure the majority of would enjoy free money and housing in Europe. And that's not even mentioning the middle-east, Pakistan, et al.

So, at what point do they THINK the tap should be turned off?

Didn't you start a thread the other day asking for the location of a Libyan port with a picture of it?

>not rjeka
We call it Rijeka anyway

>we let you keep Fiume but you help us invade Austra?
Deal. Also we annex Slovenija.

I am almost certain there is a chapter in the uk, let me do some research.

Most of them want to get to your country and a selfish answer would be yes, but we, the identitarian do not care just about Italy, we care about Europe. We Europeans are brothers and as a family, we need to work together and protect each others, so no, thats not an option for me.

cheers m8, If there isn't I'd be more than happy to start one, I have experience with the NF and NA

It wasnt me.

Thanks for your efforts. Do you think you can actually make a difference, though? Sorry if I sound pessimistic, but realistically speaking, what is the plan?

Just get a harpoon liscence and some harpoon guns. Fill them with long shards of ice.

OP you could have included the link to the wesearchr page btw

So that is were Identitarian and Sup Forums differ

Honest question. Why do you give a fuck about Germans? I mean if you love Europe Germans are far bigger enemies than africans or arabs.
I think a Europe with the entirety of Africa and the Middle East in it would be far safer than Europe with just one German.

kek how much time do you spend posting this

Ok so this is what i found, basically the chapter is probably small/fresh and it hasnt got a website yet but just a facebook page ( Generation Identity Great Britain and the Republic of Ireland) cant post the link because the system thinks its spam)
You probably hate using facebook like I do but I think this is the only way to get information about the chapter and possibly have a meeting with a member. Hope this was helpful

looks like them have a new target and wont stop until their destroyed.

SHUT IT DOWN! THEIR WAKING UP!

See: Sup Forums identified the location of a migrant trafficker's base in like 10 minutes.

We're here for you, don't hesitate to ask.

>hipster right
theres a term the media just made up, and is now going to become common place

Our plan is to make the ONG actions hard, i can't get into details but don't lose hope brother! you should join too.

In France a lot of lefties are pushing the government to ban génération identitaire, atm they achieved to ban their paypal.