Why did No Child Left Behind fail, Sup Forums? It was a conservative attempt to fix the public schools...

Why did No Child Left Behind fail, Sup Forums? It was a conservative attempt to fix the public schools, but it failed so badly that the GOP-controlled congress itself dismantled it in 2015, in cooperation with Obama.

Because it didn't address america's real issue

America refuses to:
• Do long term tracking: Every year is a "new" beginning for many students. Long term gifted programs don't exist
•Address the racial issue: Niggers are dumber than whites. Whites are dumber than asians. There are outliers in all groups yes, but pretending they're all equal dramatically hurts your education system.
•Targeting Lowest Common Denominator: American education isn't about making the best and brightest successful, its about making the dumbest and dullest pass a minimum standard.

As long as you have these in your way, you will be unable to succeed

Niggers for sure

>•Address the racial issue: Niggers are dumber than whites. Whites are dumber than asians. There are outliers in all groups yes, but pretending they're all equal dramatically hurts your education system.
And Jews are smarter than Asians, so take your place chink in the middle of the line.

Wasn't it actually Ted Kennedy's thing?

Without the risk of having to redo the year, the students have no incentive to do well, at least from K-8th grade.

Because politicians incorrectly assume that exposing kids to a minimum standard will make them smart, instead of stunt the actual smart ones with trivial bullshit. whereas the shit heads who can't even show up are lost causes that just fuck up the education system and drag test scores; thus the tainted test scores feed back to the politician on areas of weakness that are unique only to said shit heads, and the system caters to them to try in vain to improve the scores.

Then they buy a few million dollars worth of common core books, don't use them, and another generation is lost as the schools lose their money trying to help future drop outs

Ted Kennedy co-sponsored the bill in the senate in conjunction with Republican John Boehner in the House. Their efforts were supported by George W. Bush, a Republican.

Lets look at countries ranked by intelligence:
>1.HongKong: 108
>1.Singapore: 108
>2.SouthKorea: 106
>3.Japan: 105
>3.China: 105
>4.Taiwan: 104

Ok, now where's israel?
>12.Israel:95
Oh right, its 12th, right behind Uruguay and tied with Portugal.

Sorry, but the jewish intelligence myth is a horse that just wont ra.e

If Asian countries had niggers, spics, and mudslimes then your numbers would be low too.

Whites rank right up there with Asian countries when you only look at the white variable

>Why did No Child Left Behind fail, Sup Forums?
Niggers

that is because of Palestinians.

Jews only have higher verbal intelligence for lying. Never forget the only engineers ever to get to the moon were Nazis.

Because Israel includes non askenazis.

fpbp

being the smartest dude in kike city dont mean fuck when your the prodigy of 7 generations of incest

Even if they were physically removed, the average IQ of israel wouldn't magically jump 13 points.

Pure jewish areas of the world, such as Kyrias Joel, have average IQs even lower than that, comparable to your average sand-nigger.

Jews like to pretend they are intelligent, but they are just another abrahamic Semitic group, no different than any other. Cunning, but not really intelligent.

>IQ by country
Nigga that's dumb. You'd want to count the best of the Jews against the best of the other races world wide. In that you'll find Jews likely have the highest overall potential for intelligence.

The three biggest problems facing public schooling in America are union corruption, standardized testing, and obviously demographics.

I don't have the numbers but a startling percentage of the money allocated to schools goes to union overhead, like 30 to 40% even. Included in this corruption is the union's emphasis on career teachers, especially at a time when so many young kids are gravitating to teaching. Instead of paying competitive wages for smart 28 year olds we're paying for full health/dental/vision for the families of 60 year old women who are hanging on till they can retire with 80% of their paycheck in pension till they die. The end result is a misallocation of classroom resources and a sever lack of talent in the teaching staff. It also doesn't help that you can never fire a union teacher.

Even at the more successful public schools in rich neighborhoods, standardized testing dominates a lot of the class time. The lazier teachers understand that teaching to the test is the easiest way to keep their job, so they just follow state guidelines and teach the idiotic curriculum passed down from some overpaid bureaucracy. For the better more engaged teachers, these tests are far too frequent and demand too much time preparing kids for a monthly SAT that hinges your school's funding.

But it goes without saying that all of this is bullshit and meaningless when 80% of your classroom is English as a Second Language and can't read the questions without a 1-1 state funded translator resource.

Send your kids to catholic school.

They thought they could fix niggers by throwing money at them.

Didn't work.

>Targeting Lowest Common Denominator: American education isn't about making the best and brightest successful, its about making the dumbest and dullest pass a minimum standard
This. It's about maximizing the number of niggers that graduate, not about having them graduate with useful skills.

they fiddled with the grading system where tests are 20-30% of the grade and participation is around 70% of it

so technically you can be a stupid fuck that never passes tests but still pass if you at least participate

school is a joke

Many other good answers here. The racial issues are real and important.

But just consider the name. The system was literally requiring that NO child would fail to meet standards. When you have millions of students, no matter what the standards are some will fail to meet them.

It was ridiculous from the start. Of course all the states were scared of penalties for failure, which persuaded so many states to compete for Obama's program which would relieve them of the responsibility to make every single kid meet standards -- but in return they had to promise to put in Common Core and some other bad things.

Now I remember the name of Obama's program, it was called Race To The Top (RTTT).

>if you specifically alter the test to make one group do better than any other group, that group scores higher!

I heard the Catholic schools are getting the same nonsense. If you're looking to escape the hispanics, heck the Catholic churches are importing them and running separate services in Spanish for them, using the money contributed by the white congregation.

I did teacher's college in the states. California of all places actually persevered with long-term congregated gifted classes and kept a dedicated, trained staff in place, and something like 90%+ went on to post-grad work.
The union problem stands above all else, especially in New York and California. Teacher's college has effectively no standards for admission and a paint-by-numbers curriculum once you're there. It's the lowest of low-hanging fruit and the states are aware of it. It's becoming progressively harder to obtain a full-time contract because of the endless abuse both by older members and young incompetents benefitting from nepotism. If you think there's a talent shortage now, wait for 10 years and see what you're left with once the doddering leeches are finally pried out of the classroom and the only people left are those unambitious enough to spend their 20's and 30's on LTO's and the supply list.

And neocon Republican Senator Lamar Alexander has been pushing the weird educational changes for 20 years. He's insidious.

It didn't address the two major problems with our education system: our teachers are incompetent and our children don't want to learn because they're taught by liberal marxists and jews to idolize niggotry.

I am in NY, and the old teachers seem better than many of the new ones. Elementary teachers are usually dumb, and they hate smart kids out of jealousy. In our district, middle school and high school teachers need a degree in their subject, not in education.

We overpay them, but we have no choice in that anyway, and at least in middle and high school it's better than overpaying dumb people who would damage the kids.

This, we could throw 100 trillion dollars at africans and the problem will never be fixed.

Also, we were fooled about "standards", back when that idea was being put into the system during Reagan's administration by Bill Bennett. He said "don't you want standards" but let us think the standards would be academic. They were the opposite, lots of stuff about citizenship and group work, and when we got educational standards (Common Core) they don't seem very good ones.

I did my work in Buffalo, and you're completely, tragically right about the elementary ones. It was a sweaty, fetid cohort of mean fat bitches. I enjoyed the people I worked with for high school; of the 8 people in my group I only had real concerns about 1. I don't know how the state pays the contracts though; most of the people I talked to were making on par with teachers on our side, in US funds, in areas where the cost of living is half what it is in the GTA. It's a sweet life, when I call it low-hanging fruit it's because I can't begrudge anyone who wanted to reach out and grab it. It's changing rapidly though. This is a bit off topic but I think a lot of the people here aren't aware of the state of the profession.

Hong Kong and Singapore both have significant white populations