Are trades the most redpilled careers?

I feel like this is the only way to avoid the marxist, indoctrinating college route,which I dont want any part of..

Whats the best trade if youre retarded at math? if there is any?

>Whats the best trade if you're retarded at math

Suicide

>brazil

next

Are you retarded at math because you can't do it or is it just that you've never really sat down and tried?

I think most averagely intelligent people can handle a reasonable amount of maths if they're taught properly.

I hear welding pays really well - try to look for something you need a license for like electrician or plumber - those guys can make good money.

probably both. On paper I can make progress.

Doing math in my head however,Im absolutely retarded. My brain just does not process numbers well.

Just pick Electrical, it's the best one anyway.

why is that?

Elevators. Big cash money

I tried researching elevator repair/installation.. what trade classes did you take for it?

Easily crane operator. $100k/year with good benefits and a comfy chair. Just play with joysticks. Excavator operator is much the same but worse pay

Yeah if you like pulling wire all day then lose your job to a 1st year apprentice

My buddy does it. There is some actual math involved in parts of the job but other days it's just brain-dead stuff like laying cables. Plus lots of city work if that's what you're into. Only negative is that you won't make much for your first year or two until you make journeyman. Of course this is his experience in East Coast Canada I'm not sure what the American Electrician make before being fully licensed.

Having hated math with a burning passion of which I've never witnessed expressed by anyone else in my entire existence on earth, I have to say I knew I was fucked at life if I didn't at least get the bare minimum "serious" math credit at college (not a dead end bizarro math class for some super specific thing) I spent 9 months going through two remedial algebra classes and then finally college level pre-calculus and even though it was ACTUAL HELL I'm done with it and never have to do a math class again and I have tons of graduate options now. Just bite the bullet and go through hell and get it done. Study your asshole off even if it feels like your brain is committing suicide.

Ehh.. I'd prefer something a little more physical. I dont want to sit around all day and become a lardo.

I'd suggest becoming a union electric linesman...

Maybe if you're in a union, or fuggedaboutit

professional carpenter here. i bust my ass off earning money for like 8 months then travel the world during off season. pay is getting better. college fags my age are either still in school doing absolutely nothing or already fucked by high debt and a useless degree

Welding pays good money, friend cleared $70k working some OT and OT is always available for these guys

I would say no, but that's mostly because of where I live and how marxist the union is if you are in one.

I'm a union electrician in Chicago. I'm LUCKY if I work 9 months out of the year. You usually get laid off when a job is over, or they don't need you anymore. Then you are on a waiting list for a year.
It sucks balls, but I'm finally getting out of it after 11 years.

The pay is awesome though, but that's what keeps people in it. The jobs always suck and have some screaming asshole who doesn't know anything running it.

This is not the case for all the trades around here though, just my shitty local.

All tradesmen are fucking pricks, bricklayers being the worst of them. Never met a more miserable bunch of people

Idk, OP,t he temp agency sent me to a building site yesterday to labor. I wasn't there but 15 minutes when a couple constructioners started firing their nail guns at me, then the superpretendent just stood there laughing at me! After that, the electricators were calling me names like dipshit, dumass ect. At least the paintist was cool and left me alone. Do you have to be a total asshole or something to get a building job? What's the deal with these guys??

This is unfortunately true.

What do you guys think about HVAC? I'm thinking about moving down south where it seems good to learn it in trade school. Opinions?

it's the same reason you get called a nigger here, it filters out the kind of people you don't want to be surrounded with anyway

Are you sure? It could be their manner of speaking is more blunt than you are used to. They don't tend to have the upper class attitude of pretend politeness.

>What's the best trade if you're retarded at math?
most of them you need basic math/fractions

It's a miserable job.
People that are in the trades are usually older and resent you for being younger because they are jealous.
They wish they got out a long time ago but can't because they are broke from going through a divorce.
Just be an asshole back. Not defending yourself is the worst thing you can do.

>math
>numbers

>Do you have to be a total asshole or something to get a building job? What's the deal with these guys??
you either look like a faggot, nigger, or you are just stupid.
stop being a fucking pussy. if you have thin skin just forget about it.

Where do you live?

I was looking in to this but the nearest school that has courses for hvac is 2 hours a way by car from where I live... fuck, Im on the fence on whether I should bite the bullet and just do it.

I'm sure. Been in the trades for 11 years.
They are just miserable. There's pretend politeness and then there's being a decent human being.

>Whats the best trade if youre retarded at math? if there is any?
Drill petrol or fish crabs

I think all jobs are miserable at this point.

man I know this feel. I failed my first attempt at college algebra and took a hellish two semesters to finally get through my math credits.

Also, be very comfortable working at heights. Technically, you're supposed to utilize fall arrest systems but nobody ever does because it slows you down

>People that are in the trades are real men
if you can't handle being around real men just forget about it.
busting balls of the greenhorns is nothing new

>carrying only 2 pieces of lumber
Get the Fuck off my site.

I work in a mine and one of my coworkers has a "deplorable" sticker on the front of his helmet if that tells you anything.
Also talked about dindus criminality with another once so I'd say yes.

trades ive been in are just old white guys who smoke weed or meth all day

I live in Jersey right now, but I'm thinking of packing up and moving to Tennessee in about a year or so. I gotta go to a trade school to do HVAC though since they won't hire you without certifications from a school apparently

Yeah, unless you get into something where there's more demand then supply for the labor you do.

Fuck you I love TIG t-joints

Guys, I was just making a joke about calling the trades by the wrong terms. I am in the trades- it can be pretty fun and profitable if you have an aptitude for it.

>Real men

If being a divorced miserable alcoholic is your definition of being a real man.

You can't be bad at math in the actual trades... however, sadly, some nations are now considering hair-dressers to be a trade... so you've got that if you like... but all other trades will refuse to acknowledge them.

Myself, I'm a mechanic with a high end european brand...

We don't have a single liberal on our staff. They simply don't apply it would seem.
And, the vast majority of our staff own guns, even though the nation we're in frowns upon firearms.

So yes, the trades are incredibly red-pilled... but you won't be counted among us if you can't apply most fields of scientific theory to practical life on the fly. And I do mean ON THE FUCKING FLY.

To actually be a good automotive tech nowadays requires you to have deep knowledge and rapid practical application of metallurgy, fluid dynamics, electronics (logic gates, AC + DC, field theory, basic programming, high voltage), some aerodynamic applications... basically, name a practical physics field and you need to have a working knowledge of it.

Hd mech pretty good work depending on what you wanna do eg mechine or component work and pays me 6 figures

>TIG
big bucks, if you have the certs.
working at a refinery doing TIG will make you some pretty good money.

>Pass top of my welding class, one of the best students my lecturers have ever had

>still can't find a job

At least I tried.

How is that possible?

I thought there was a big demand for welders.

I think you have to travel some to make money with that.

yes, what do you think your forefathers did?
are you that fucking stupid.

Looking around there are a ton of welding jobs within 25miles of me, it's just that they won't touch anyone without experience or time served.

nah, at our unionized plant, welders make ~$17.50/hr

the journeymen union ironworkers in my area make 100+ an hour, complete package, ironworkers are the top paid union here.

>my job is so intellectual and complex, it commands a whole $12/hr

Suicide

Subtle

my area is steelworkers, union sucks, area sucks, pay sucks, company sucks

lmao no

i'm an EE and I routinely make fun of our braindead electricians to their faces

Logical fallacy even if it were true, which it's not.

Good luck with dodging commie bullshit, at your local trade union hall...

there are strong unions and weak unions.
these are the people who make the real money

>Are trades the most redpilled careers?

>MANUEL LABOR

>Red pilled

pick one

Where the fuck do you find an Automotive Technician making that little money?

The standard is $30/h flat rate (if you don't understand flat rate, look it up), our own guys have never dipped below $60K/year.

For the last two years running I've achieved over $110K/year.

Electrical.
Why is it the best do you ask? First, if you're on an unfinished site and it's raining then its getting paid to sit and wait till it's stopped and dried. Also it's not a wet trade so not constantly replacing soggy soles in decent boots. Working conditions are dry and controlled so minimal in the elements work.
Second, you get waaaay more white crews and managers do to the amount of paperwork and permits (which is the only real complaint here) and have all the schooling and government IDs to be legal in most states. Third, genuine math beyond add subtract multiply and divide is minimal. Troubleshooting on job specifics are concentrated instead of constant so if you know what you're doing there's not a lot of hard thinking to do throughout the day. Fourth, pay and job security. Electricians and electrical grid maintenance is only increasing as more and more of life revolves around plugging something in. Someone's gotta do it and they usually get paid substantial for what they actually do. Even the most basic electrical labourer has a workload that won't make him break a sweat.
I started out in Carpentry but wised up quickly. School is nice but taking advantage of an opportunity with people you've worked with will get you a LOT farther especially early on.
Good luck OP and may your copper always be hot-

I'm a lapidary. Have to work in close proximity to Jews though, or indirect contact via mail, email and calls/texts.

Only redpilled careers are STEM, medicine and law. If you go to college and get indoctrinated then I'm afraid you are as dumb as a dog.

>legal in most states
>math
Flag ?!

Exiled Burger now in Kent. Married a britbong and learning British systems while I wait for my paperwork to process. Shit here is retarded but im getting there.

Where? $70k is pretty good right now if the guy has something steady.

I used to make $100k building oil rigs, but when prices when down most of that work dried up. A lot of guys who did it just went to work shit jobs in factories or chemical plants for a good bit less, hoping prices go back up.

I am willing to stay mobile so I work power plant outages or pipeline jobs when I don't get outage work. Could work 24/7 if I wanted to, so I rake in the cash but as an independent contractor I have to carry my own bond, health insurance, and put away for old age.

>Manuel
Not sure if spanish pun pun or

It's not an easy job, video game guru. You have to take responsibility for fuck ups and equipment failures.