CAVIARGATE: TRUMP JR IMPLICATED IN RUSSIAN CHILD ADOPTION SCAM

newsweek.com/trump-son-russia-lawyer-meeting-633904

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lYjHn
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/07/08/report-trump-jr-arranged-meeting-russian-lawyer-during-campaign/462292001/
nytimes.com/2017/07/08/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/trump-campaign-leaders-met-kremlin-linked-lawyer-report.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4678456/Trump-aides-met-Russian-lawyer-linked-Kremlin.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Beast
iac.com/about/leadership
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/08/reports-donald-trump-jr-jared-kushner-met-with-kremlin-linked-lawyer/
circa.com/story/2017/07/08/donald-trump-jr-met-with-russian-lawyer-during-election-but-didnt-follow-up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's the archive archive.is/lYjHn

>newsweek

lolwut

This shit's just getting silly now.

FAKE NEWS

B&W

THIS DOESN'T FIT MY NARRATIVE SO IT'S FAKE NEWS. YOURE ALL SHAREBLUE SHILLERS. MAGA.

>NEWSWEEK'D

>newsweed

ikr, so silly, that's why junior was totally forthcoming about it when he was interviewed by the Times in March and asked about this and straight-up told them about it

...or at least, that's what we'd be writing if we were in the timeline where they were innocent.

But back in *this* timeline, he lied about it because he's guilty as fuck and everybody knows it.

Deport Mexicans, bring in Russian child slaves to work the fields. Sounds good to me.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/07/08/report-trump-jr-arranged-meeting-russian-lawyer-during-campaign/462292001/

nytimes.com/2017/07/08/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/trump-campaign-leaders-met-kremlin-linked-lawyer-report.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4678456/Trump-aides-met-Russian-lawyer-linked-Kremlin.html

cry more bitch niggers

"We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government..."
Whoa. This is pizzagate tier. Why would Don, Jr. be interested in Russian adoption to the US? Why would he want Kushner and Manfort in on that meeting? Russia stopped the program for good reason, those Russian children being adopted to US citizens were being abused and killed. I remember many stories. And many families claimed the kids were psycho, but now that I am aware of pizzagate I wonder if those kids became psycho from what was being done. Regardless, if this is true, it really stinks.

>[gamers are dead intensifies]

>why would someone aware of pg want information about trafficking?

Very astute. Did not look at it from that angle. But again, why include Kushner? He is scum and would in no way, in my opinion, be interested in stopping pg.

>ikr

>already trying to spin this to pizzagate

you trumpkin tards are fucking hilarious

>newsweek

>according to confidential government records described to The New York Times.
really jogs my nog

Pizza tier?

Well, if you give Trump the benefit of the doubt, that he really is going to go after pizzagate, then user's theory that Don, Jr. had the meeting to find out info does make sense.

I just don't know anymore. That is what evil does, twist truth with lies so you end up confused not knowing the truth.

>Zero (0) reputable publications

What connections are there between Newsweek and CNN?

It seems like ever since CNN was forced to calm down with their fake propaganda, Newsweek has taken over the torch.

I'm not sure how accurate my information is, since it's coming from Wikipedia, but here's what I found.

Newsweek is owned by the Newsweek Daily Beast Company, with resulted from a merger between the two some years back. The other news network thing they own is the Daily Beast. The editor-in-chief and managing director is one John Avlon, who in the Daily Beast page is noted as a political commentator and CNN contributor. Not sure whether he still contributes to CNN to this day, but either way there's a possible, perhaps farfetched link.

daily beast owned by IAC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Beast

chelsea clinton on board of directors
iac.com/about/leadership

>And many families claimed the kids were psycho,

possibly the Russian orphanages got rid of the least adoptable kids.

this doesn't invalidate the possibility of adoptions-for-abuse.

>hi I'm a shill
Why is there such heavy shilling on a Saturday afternoon?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/08/reports-donald-trump-jr-jared-kushner-met-with-kremlin-linked-lawyer/

>breitbart
>b..but its shill newz

Im on your side breh

Most of these kids were adopted as babies and toddlers

Fusion GPS, liberal company paid by liberals was paid to arrange the meeting to setup the Trumps for a future Russia narrative.
DJT did not attend, and Jr. cut quickly once the bogus reason for the meeting became obvious.

circa.com/story/2017/07/08/donald-trump-jr-met-with-russian-lawyer-during-election-but-didnt-follow-up

why is anyone surprised that trump and kushner are involved in sexually exploiting small children? trump used to hang out with epstein and the clintons. during the campaign he never once mentioned all the creepy shit surrounding pizzagate.
the other elites would have liquidated trump during the primaries if they didn't have all kinds of dirt that they could hold over his head like a sword of Damocles.

>same bait in multiple threads

you nervous as fuck, huh trumpkin?

>fights fraud news with fake newz. Wew
thx for confirming fake newz faggot

>muh fake newz
KYS nigger

>newsweek
how about some shareblue also

does this have something to do with his visa import payouts?

Who has been paying Fusion GPS? Follow the money. Ever wonder why these sources haven't been outed by 'leakers'?

Yes because when serious news goes down Newsweek, Time and TMZ have the two scoops necessary to release it. Not the Pulitzer prestigious New York Times or the other high level news orgs. Newsweek has all the scoops you guys. Drumpf is over yassssss slay qween

context here is that Trump's family lawyers are saying that the meeting with this "kremlin" lawyer was setup by Fusion GPS, it was a short meeting and was never followed up on.

apparently it was about getting the "Magnitsky Act" repealed, which led Putin to stop adoptions from Russia to the US.

Appears that Fusion GPS was trying to play funny games way back in June. lol if that is true this could be a legitimate conspiracy by Clinton and Co.

>“We have learned from both our own investigation and public reports that the participants in the meeting misrepresented who they were and who they worked for,” said Mark Corallo, a spokesman for President Trump’s legal team. “Specifically, we have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives to develop opposition research on the President and which commissioned the phony Steele dossier.

>Veselnitskaya is identified in court documents as a former Russian prosecutor and private lawyer in Moscow who had been representing the Russian businessman Denis Katsyv and his Prevezon Holdings, against a U.S. Department of Justice a civil asset forfeiture case. In one document, she described having trouble getting a visa from the U.S.

>The Justice Department alleges Prevezon received money from a money-laundering scheme in Russia that was uncovered by a Russian attorney and auditor named Sergei Magnitsky.

>Magnitsky became a cause celeb in the United States after he claimed in 2008 to uncover a major international money laundering scheme centered in Russia. He was imprisoned by Putin, reportedly tortured and died in 2009 in a Moscow prison, then tried and convicted posthumously by the Russian government in 2011.

>But in 2012 the U.S. Congress passed and President Barack Obama signed a law in his honor, the Magnitsky Act, which punished Russian officials alleged to be responsible for the lawyer’s death by keeping them from entering the United States or using the American banking system.

>newsweek

>muh Kushner

The open secret is we want Kushner out anyway.

Dude, circa's based af