How do democrats respond to this parallel?

How do democrats respond to this parallel?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.house.gov/Exhibitions-and-Publications/BAIC/Historical-Essays/Keeping-the-Faith/Party-Realignment--New-Deal/
youtube.com/watch?v=_S97kgzfHd0
youtube.com/watch?v=MTCen9-RELM
huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/26/new-york-schools-segregated_n_5034455.html
archive.is/wZ2pa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dems BTFO.

>haha being a wageslave is LITERALLY the same thing as being an actual slave XD XD

That's the dumbest statement I've ever heard, you don't know anything you ignorant nigger.

history.house.gov/Exhibitions-and-Publications/BAIC/Historical-Essays/Keeping-the-Faith/Party-Realignment--New-Deal/

actually back then it was required to take care of your slaves.
Not so much with the wage slaves. You can fuck them up and just get new ones every few weeks.

RAYCIS NAZI REEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=_S97kgzfHd0

>Trump and Republicans pass mass amnesty for illegals with no criminal history
>pass $15 dollar nationwide minimum wage
>Juan goes from illegal to legal
>goes from making $7 dollars to $15 overnight

what are the implication for California?? the farmers are fucked. the avocado eating commies have to pay more for their food.

this would be some grand level chess by Trump.

you're right, actual slaves had it much better, they received free food, water, clothes, and shelter from their owners.

or you know, deport all the illegals and keep minimum wage where its at

OMFG! They Will Never Recover!

trying to say to fuck democrats use their own rules against them.

they want illegals to be legal. they want $15 dollars an hour. what would happen if Trump and Republicans said sure let's do that.

naw fuck that, dont appease democrats at all, best off letting them be triggered.

I need to get away from this place. I don't know if you idiots are being ironic anymore.

>Deport 10+ million people.
Sounds good, doesn't work.

it's just a scenario, but they would fuck themselves right?

it's pretty similar. nobody truly has freedom in USA unless they are rich. you cant quit your job because you need your health insurance. you can't even get high because your employer can drug test you. this is why ron paulism 'MUH FREEDUMBS" ideology mostly fell on deaf ears. you can't even find a better job because you are mentally retarded from attending the public schools provided to you. if you look into it, blacks actually loved slavery and were better off back then in most cases.

not really, most democrats are proud to pay more for things if it makes them feel good and helps their slaves.

Bump for truth.

whatever little money you make is taken away from you to pay for your lodging and food.

t. descendant of Bracero workers

t. reddit

not really. it was better when farmers had to take care of their slaves. now they make the tax payers do it through welfare

>Being a sharecropper is way better than being an actual slave

Aren't Democrats the ones in favor of $15/hour min wage while the corporate shills I mean the billionaire globalist supercucks I mean Republicans are always against higher wages for Americans.

Illegals have no rights, why do you think corporations pay the democrats and neocons to import them? They get cheap labor that can be abused and driven into debt.

They say -- you eat, too, dumb fuck and unless you want to pay $10 for a head of lettuce, thank your local Mexican and STFU.

youtube.com/watch?v=MTCen9-RELM

Urban retards are going to starve without slave labor. kek

I'll sell you a head of lettuce for $9.50 if supermarket prices hit $10. Urban retards can't feed themselves. kek

Currently most segregated places in America are all Democrat voting strongholds. Dems never do anything about it and a lot of those people in those areas vote Dem.
huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/26/new-york-schools-segregated_n_5034455.html
Passed laws that jail nigs en masse Obama did literally nothing to help them cause he's Uncle Tom that was used to get dindu votes.

Here's the archive archive.is/wZ2pa

Go to the Being Liberal page, they have an article about how the price for milk is about to go up because of illegals being deported, they are cursing Trump to death because products are about to go up in price now that corporations down have cheap labor to exploit. This coming from the guys who say they oppose the corporations kek.
Democrats are also the biggest supporters of free trade, allowing corporations to send their factories over seas so they dont have to pay American workers fair wages.
So liberals allow corporations to send American jobs overseas AND allow cheap labor to come into America and compete with the unemployed working class of America.
Why do you liberals hate the working class so much? Why do you guys suck billionare globalist cock so much?

in other news, seattle underemployment reaches all-time high.

Yeah for citizens who are disproportionately white so they don't have to be on par with wetbacks.

is the 15 dollar minimum wage even implemented anywhere? i know like 3 cities said they were gonna do it but businesses had 2-5 years to get to that point.

>democrats are the real racists

No it hasn't. U6 correlates with U3.