Trump: ‘Era of Economic Surrender Is Over’

youtube.com/watch?v=PBN0G6PsQvI

Poles support you mr President. Strong America is safe Poland. If America becomes weak due to globalisation that gives strenght to enemies of America, then Poland becomes vulnerable.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm–Leach–Bliley_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trump: ‘Era of Economic Surrender Is Over’

Yeah Obama ended it.

This.
Don't be suprised in four years when retarded republican policies cause another recession and drumpf blames immigrants and the chinese for HIS problems

using the word drumpf should get you automatically banned.

It'll be the greatest WE DINDU NUFFIN chimpout in American history. Just like when Bush crashed the economy.

Yes, those burger flipping minimum wage jobs are what is saving America. Your tears are nourishing.

Shut the fuck up leaf or I'll report you to your queer overlords about you posting hate speech syrup nigger.

>Just like when Bush crashed the economy.
that's an extremely oversimplistic way of viewing it

The housing market was already a ticking timebomb BEFORE dubya became president. Of course, his excessive deregulation didn't help, but he most certainly isn't the one to be blamed for that whole mess.

Don't denigrate the only jobs you're qualified for.

There are tons of great paying jobs out there right now. The problem for right wing retard Trump voters is that they don't have the skills, education or work ethic to attain those jobs.

>The housing market was already a ticking timebomb BEFORE dubya became president.

No it wasn't.

He inherited the best economy ever. But no matter how good of an economy Democrats leave Republicans, Republicans will always crash it and then chimp out we dindu nuffin. Every time.

I had no idea Poles were so based. I'm now proud of my heritage

Where's a rake so I can Abner Louima some fucking nigger leaf.

Nigdar is going off hard. Thanks for paying that sandniggers terrorist who killed one of our soliders. Man, Treadeau loves the BBC doesn't he? Can't wait for them lumber tariffs to kick in you filthy Jew.

>No it wasn't.
Yes it was

>He inherited the best economy ever.
Are you not aware of the term "bubble"? It always looks good until it actually pops. That's the very definition of bubble.

Banks in the US were being continuously deregulated since the early 80's, and Bill Clinton was no exception to this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm–Leach–Bliley_Act

This is the exact sort of deregulation (along with that passed by Dubya) which cause the crisis.

Let me ask you a simple question: if the housing market was so healthy and wasn't a ticking timebomb when Dubya became president, then why is it that during/after the dot-com bubble, house prices in San Jose (the tech capital of the world) INCREASED?

The American economy was a bubble for most of Clinton and Dubya's presidencies.

ITT: Hey guys, fuck independence! Let's suck some American cock because that must be all we're good at.

Fuck you, OP. You have things to deal with a home before you get all diplomatic on us.

There was no housing bubble in 2000.

Bill Clinton handed George Dubya Bush the best economy ever. 23 million jobs created, 4% unemployment, a $230 billion budget surplus, no major wars, the entire national debt set to be paid off within 10 years.

Like I said, Republicans did what they do best. They dindu an entire 8 year GOP Presidency.

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

>There was no housing bubble in 2000.
>Bill Clinton handed George Dubya Bush the best economy ever.
if you're just going to just post slogans and completely ignore the actual arguments I'm presenting to you, then there's simply no point in continuing this discussion. Continue living in your bubble of delusion if that's what you want to do.

I'll just keep posting pics of reality while you live in delusion

It's Obamaleaf, he ignores evidence and will continue to shitpost.

>its happening

America loves you too Poland. Stay strong.

>He inherited the best economy ever. But no matter how good of an economy Democrats leave Republicans, Republicans will always crash it and then chimp out we dindu nuffin. Every time.
You fucking retarded leaf. The economy was already in a slide because of the dotcom bust. Faggots who were predicting Dow 20k, 30k, etc. were humbled and silenced.

>fire the full-time guy because of retarded Obama regulations
>hire 2 part-timers instead
That's the secret because Obama's "job growth".

I don't ignore evidence. I counter-argue and btfo your bullshit talking points.

big diff kiddo

>I'll just keep posting pics of reality while you live in delusion
Go to Treasury.Gov and show me a government surplus in the late-90's like Bubba is drawing. The historical numbers are all there.

>That's the secret because Obama's "job growth".

I'm sure Obama grew some jobs in his inner-circle as somebody has to keep track of his calendar and speaking fees.

Right wing retards have somehow convinced themselves that Based Bill Clinton is the first and only president to have technological innovation during his presidency. This is hilarious to me. You people are so fucking stupid.

Lol right wing retards with their most retarded meme ever. Muh dot com. Who programmed all u retards with this meme?

The Based Bill Clinton economy created 23 million jobs. How many are you claiming were lost in the first 6 months of 2001 because of muh dot com?

Bush had much faster computers, internet and "dot coms". He still crashed the economy.

Obama job creation was 95% full time. You morons should try actually pulling up the jobs data rather than falling for fake news headlines from ZeroBrain, Infotards and investors.com

here u go

inb4 the classic right wing retard: "everything i don't like must be fake"

As someone who was actually alive during this period, there was a mad hiring rush in advance of Y2K. Most of it was well-paying but temporary IT work. After the turn of the year, there were layoffs across the board.

I'll ask the question again.

The Based Bill Clinton economy created 23 million jobs. How many are you claiming were lost in the first 6 months of 2001 because of muh dot com?

All he had to do was rape a underage girl. Thanks, Leaf. Thanks for showing me how much I hate fucking Leafs.

wtf does trump have to do with this?

LOL it won't even be four years Drumpf is impeached. I heard on Rachel Maddow he's ALREADY been impeached and Pence was sworn in. It was like six weeks ago and they're keeping it secret as part of a sting to catch the Russians redhanded. Drumpfkins about to get BTFO that's what they get for voting Putin lol.

Stay strong based Sup Forumsand

He gained far less jobs than we gained working-age people.

data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000