Can someone photoshoop putin smaller then we can get it trending so MSM has something to talk about while trump tackles...

can someone photoshoop putin smaller then we can get it trending so MSM has something to talk about while trump tackles tax code and healthcare the more theyre distracted the better

t.some guy not working in the white house

That's a pretty good idea. We need to make sure the media's silly narratives are OUR silly narratives

precisely and when alt media do some digging and find out it originated from here we can just laugh harder

PHOTOSHOPPERS GET THE FUCK IN HERE

how about this?

why the fuck do these politicians never have a fitting suit jacket, cuck boy Macron is the only one I've seen who does

>tfw you could easily do this but they had a warrant for your computer and now you're doomed to be a phone posting piece of garbage counting down your remaining days of freedom

Well we want it smaller because the media will be scrounging the internet for pictures that make Putin look small

Got the one made yesterday of her autistically curving over Putin?
Can't find it in the archive.

Warrant for what?

My guess is CP

wow pedo pls hang

So you're logically judging his height based upon the biological randomization of the input of two dna entries creating a fetus which grew to eventually be only that tall.

lets make this a story/rumor

2ch hk/po/res/23489845

Entire thread devoted to this on 2ch

When will they learn?

Too bad it's 404

and youre just trying to say hes not that short when he is. someone who is below average for his race is short. somehow who is above average for his race is tall. he is shorter than average. so he is short. do you have any questions while im still here?

because russians can't seem to do anything right.

Putin is beautiful

Just point out he has autism and steals superbowl rings

Manlets never learn

That looks Photoshoped...

This gif also looks quite unusual..

Kek.

What did you change?

Looks the same to me

i want to continue the thread literally hacked a lung laughing

kek

that's fucking spectacular

I tried.