What is Texas like?

More and more Mexican every day, sadly.

Ex-Houstonite here. Moved to Colorado in 2014. Sister still lives there and all I hear are bad things. Even the "nice" areas like mid-town have seen a rise in robberies and murders. Not to mention their gibsgibsgibs mayor and representatives.

Its full. Californians can fuck off.

There are still nice areas down there. The Woodlands has gone to shit though.

Austin is getting eaten alive but it's still kind a fun place to live near.

I live in Houston. It's hot and flat but rent is cheap.
I work with a mexican girl who looks like #3 and she has tried to get me to fuck her, but she has three children from two different fathers.

I'm in San Antonio and go to A&M at College Station, It's bad. You know how buses tend to have advertisements on the sides? They're in Spanish. The spics speak spanish, the gooks speak their gook language, the poos speak their loo language and all the blacks act like fucking animals.

I need to move to Nebraska or some shit...

What the fuck?! The Woodlands was a hoitytoity white suburb back in 2005. Another Spanish Lake situation?

Move to DFW area. Live outside of the loop and you'll find nice mostly white neighborhoods.

basically mexico and hot all year if youre in the south

Like the rest of America, only shittier.

That sounds like any typical college campus. I went to UT and UH. Back when I attended it wasn't nearly as bad though. Class of 07.

Those are some straight up sardonic smiles. Very unsettling.

I grew up in The Woodlands in the '80s and '90s. Rayford-Sawdust makes 1960 look nice, what was a $150k house 15 years ago goes for $400k, and there are shitskins everywhere. It's still rich as fuck, but they are trying to make it a 'downtown' type of place and it's drawing everything you would expect. I'd still live in the back, but then you slam against traffic for 45 minutes just to get to 45.

Only Texans understand Texas, can confirm, am Texas

>go to San Antonio
>white people nowhere to be found
>go to Dallas
>white people nowhere to be found
>go to Tyler
>see a few white people
That state has to be 75% spic. I don't believe the official stats about it be 40% white.

>Texas-T[ards]

South texas fat spics everywhere but some latin qt too

You had it made. I grew up off of 290 and 610. It's still absolutely crazy to think about what life and the city were like back then. I went to Waltrip High School, if you know the name.

The names Sid miller and Todd staples can be seen where in Texas?

>I don't believe the official stats about it be 40% white.

Texas is only 40% white? kek

You aren't counting all the rednecks in East Texas, ranchers in West Texas, etc. Plus people go to an extreme to commute. I know a guy who lives in Brenham and commutes to downtown Houston daily. It's unreal.

Walking or riding my bike up to Pistol Pete's Pizza at age 7 with my age 10 friends unaccompanied by an adult
Hanging out at the Eckerd drug store reading comic books.
Hanging out at the Schwinn shop during my BMX / punk rock phase.
So many fucking memories of a better time.

Texas is historically mexican clay and don't you forget

That is because you are thinking of hispanic whites. Plus sometimes I put white in censuses to troll wythie to come to my state so I can squueze his dollars

Yeah and the whole southern half of the state is almost completely spic.

>As of the 2010 US Census, the racial distribution in Texas was as follows: 70.4% of the population of Texas was White American; 11.8% African American; 3.8%, Asian American; 0.7%, American Indian; 0.1%, native Hawaiian or Pacific islander only; 10.5% of the population were of some other race only; and 2.7% were of two or more races. Hispanics (of any race) were 37.6% of the population of the state, while Non-Hispanic Whites composed 45.3%.

>Non-Hispanic Whites composed 45.3%.

I used to cruise out to Magnolia doing 70 down 1488 (kek) to visit friends. No traffic lights, no neighborhoods, nothing. We live in a pretty nice burb way outside of Houston and I'd never let a 7 year old outside alone these days. I can't imagine what 290/610 was like back then. It's nothing but superhighway and construction now

Please help us

>Historically land that was owned by Spain
>Spain leaves
>Land somehow still means it was owned by Mexico
>Texas fights to not be Mexican
>Wins
Rightful clay my ass. Pic related is American clay.

Fuck, Americans are ugly.

To be fair, there are a lot of people here that you would never guess are Hispanic until you find out their name is Garza or something like that. People who are 1/4 hispanic claim it. You know, like Elizabeth Warren thinks she's an indian.

>What is Texas like?
Much worse than it was 20 years ago, a fuckton worse than it was 40 years ago.

>Houston after the katrina fugees
Shithole

>Austin after white flight to Cedar Park/Round Rock
Shithole

>DFW after any point in history
Shithole

>Niggery East Texas
Shithole

>Spics have overrun all of southern and western Texas
Shithole

The entire state is now a fucking shithole. The only nice places are white flight suburb towns and tiny shittowns out in the middle of nothing that will only hold out against the brown hordes for so long.

The sickening part is that there isn't a "more Texas" place to move to now that Texas is imploding. This state will be a blue-as-fuck democrat stronghold as soon as the boomers start dying off in serious numbers.
>Less than 39% of newborns in Texas are white
This state is done.

What? Who?

You guys dont know what its like here in mission spics everywhere

That's the important part to understand is that as long as you stay away from the border counties, the county will be majority white, usually. Central, north, and east Texas is majority white.

But god damn I hope Trump gets rid of these spics. I'm not even talking shit about legit Tejanos. Those guys are cool and Texan through and through. I want the fucking illegals gone.

Humid, hot, lots of people wearing ugly southern clothing.

Lots of Mexicans. Average attractiveness level for the whites, although the accent brings them down a peg.

Yeah, you've pretty much summed it up.

Pretty cool if you don't live in the urban areas.

But why listen to a taco like me?

immigration is way, way down but white people still aren't having enough babies

Nebraska has a nigger and illegal problem too. Only the PNW is still white

1488 is the new 1960

>white genocide
>shows only one state
>doesn't show total number of people only percentage
lol, no

Still nice areas guys...

AUSTIN: Fags and feminists
SAN ANTONIO: La Raza
HOUSTON: WE WUZ
DALLAS: Desperate housewives

Live in Amarillo Not too bad get snow every winter. No one knows how to fucking drive. Nignogs have their own place. Spics have theirs too and zipper heads have their own. And if your white no one cares Where you live. Crime is alright. But then Fucking bible thumpers man. Got their heads so far up their ass it's rediculous.

I haven't been down that way in about 5 years, that bad? I took the Grand Parkway the whole way around when they opened it and I didn't even recognize half of the places I used to go to.

At least don't destroy anything like our nigglet rivals.

Same here brother.
Of course I lived in the broke side so it was never good to begin with

I hate that it took me until that post to realize that road name. Just rolled off the tongue and never made the connection.

I went to A&M from 09-13 (13-14 was my fifth year) was in the Corps there too. When we got Taco Joe as our new commandant, I saw a noticeable increase in mexican cadets. Not to mention across the campus. Bothered me a bit at the time, but didn't want to say anything since one of my corps buddies was an illegal (cool dude btw). But when I was a senior, all we heard from the hispanic fish were nothing but complaints.

Now I am Houston and I'm starting to hear hispanic advertisements on sunny 99.1 (have to hear at work). Sickens me. Really wish we could have a cleaner program for Pasadena. Not to mention relocate all the blacks that didn't leave because of katrina. Boy those were the days when those kids first showed up after the storm. So many problems in high school.

I live in Houston; the Heights area.
I'm in the process of saving up money to move to Montana. I don't like it here anymore.

Why do all thots go for the exact same sandnigger look? It's fucking disgusting. Also who are these subhumans and why haven't you gotten together with some blacks and Muslims and murdered them yet?

I remember when all of that happened. I wasn't in high school anymore, but they really shat up the city. Especially Humble, it's a fucking warzone now. Do you remember when Rock 101 turned in to a beaner station? That was a sad day.

I'm really hoping soon they Fucking vote to make it medical here. Just want to be able to smoke my weed in peace.

Which loop the 635 loop or the Bush loop because even outside the 635 loop looks like this now

>Fugging Mexicans everywhere man!
Fuck off faggots, we always been here, and real Texans accept and loves. Only because your daddy and mommy came from Alabama and you happened to grow up here, dont mean you are Texan.
Tejano Master Race coming through

I met a texan girl once. She was a exchange stundent here in Spain and i was told to show her the city and our way of life. It was really sad bacause i really liked her...and never was confident enough to tell he so. A few months later she just left and went back to the states, really sad story anons.

Nah. My family is suprisingly conservative. Jew and nigger jokes fly everywhere at family events. Most of all, everyone speaks English.

Then again, my dad's side is baguette so I guess that makes sense.

It's a 5-lane highway now littered with stoplights and strip centers, and the party is just getting started.

Last time I saw pic related it was well over 100,000 (in neighborhoods outside city limits mostly)

Home prices are up over 50% last time I checked, thanks to the new Exxon campus

Grew up there. Unless you like paying a second rent in the form of tolls, fuck dfw.

Texas is Hispanic as fuck, like California. Fuck

Dum-dum, more than half of texan population lives in three major metro areas.

You're an idiot. Most of the Tejanos I know hate Mexicans more than I do
Holy shit. They are moving north, too. We used to go drive up to Plantersville for the Renaissance Festival and there was literally nothing between 45 and there. I know a bunch of guys from HS that moved to Montgomery to get away from the city and it's swallowing them up too.

I prefer north Texas. I like my snow. I moved from the northern states. Fuck all that -40 in the winter

Humble was shitty before Katrina, too.
t. Kingwood

Hi neighbor!

I'm not even white and I'm sick of all the Mexicans.

Where I live with a population of 4500, there is only 7 niggers. That's it. It's paradise. Our crime is nonexistent, everyone is friendly and everything is well kept, and we you have to drive 30 minutes to see a nigger. EXCEPT the highway, fuck the stupid construction.

Avoid Houston, Amarillo, and DFW. All are nigger infested. If you move to a small city, everything is much better here. I'll never love in a big city again.

We need to just spam ICE with places that are obvious illegal hangouts.

It's full, fuck off.

Yes. It feels like there are at least 3 more or so stations then 10 years ago.

Sup Forums How do we Texans stop the beaner plague?

Start with 610 and Jensen. It's Monterrey north.

Fucking child.

Names can be seen on every gas pump.

Agricultural commissioners of Texas..

Outside of the bush and outside of loop 820/20(ft worth side) I reside in Keller/Roanoke

Well, former neighbor. I work for a defense contractor in Florida now. >STEM
What village do you live in? Sherwood Trails, reporting in

Somehow that changes the fact that we always been here? kek fuck off dumb faggot, you are not a true Texan. Texas culture is basically a fusion of Mexican and American southern culture.
Cowboy culture is Mexican
BBQ cookouts are Mexican
Rodeo is Mexican
Tex Mex food is Mexican
Tejano music is Mexican
Juan Seguin was Mexican
James Bowie was respected and love in the Mexican community, spoke Spanish and was married to a Mexican woman
Texas is just the love child of Mexico and the US

Remove jus soli and replace it with jus sanguinis. You should only be able to become a citizen by birthright from your parents (as long as one of them was American), not because your pregnant mom rushed across the border and had her baby in some hospital.

You got gentrified nigger. Hope you lie east-cider.
I live in top-tier non-yuppie backwater suburbs.

Mostly containment... and crippling traffic stop fees for no license tickets

I used to love College Station but with the university's mad scramble to become football relevant, they have accepted students and donators that don't have the best of intentions. The TAMU system is willing to throw all the history and tradition that got them where they are just so that they can get notice for a nigger sport.

It's fucked up, man.

I saw homeless (illegals) begging for change on the Woodlands Parkway.

It wasn't supposed to be like this.

I live off 1488 and 242. I went to SHSU from 2004-2009 and let me tell you...Houston truly went to shit after Katrina. Where I live now is 95% White, but you get anywhere near 45 and it's Mexicans and niggers. The Woodlands for me growing up was the elite part of Houston, but now there are so many transplants, it doesn't have that 'southern' feel to it anymore. My family is originally from NE Texas and I am thinking about moving down there and get out of the Houston area.
Once Texas goes blue, I am out! I'll pack up and go east further in the deep south

We move to California and turn them red
Mills Branch here.
Yeah, you aren't Mexican, you are a Texan, just like me.
Montgomery County never allowed it. All of their cars broke down in The Woodlands during the Rita evacuation and they realized it would be a good place to set up shop. I'll never forget the National Guard helicopters buzzing up and down 45 keeping the peace.

This

It will be like River Oaks someday. Stupid rich surrounded by the hood.

North of Woodlands, skip College Station, not bad.

It's Texas mate. Probably latinas.

The Mexican Consitution (Article 30) indicates that Mexicans are also persons born abroad, to a parent or parents who at that time were Mexicans born in Mexican territory. Also, a person born abroad is also Mexican, if at the time of birth either or both parents were Mexicans by naturalization. Mexico’s Constitution considers them Mexicans by birth.

There is already law to state that these people should be Mexicans even without the involving of our laws. I don't know why nobody catches illegals on this.

River oaks like northwest ft worth river oaks?

they are shitskins, who cares what look they go for?

Hasn't houston always been looked at as being shit?

I've been to San Antonio and it's pretty shit to me, even when nobody was criticizing it

No, Houston River Oaks, like where George HW Bush lives.

Why skip College Station, barring what I have posted so far. It is one of Texans best chances to preserve our state's identity. I can understand that you may hate them because of stupid UT bias but don't shoot yourself in the foot out of spite.

Hmmmmm... wonder what's the reason for this...

Yep, it's happening everywhere and it's disturbing.
But it's funny, at least in most towns in Texas, the football niggers tend to be the most submissive things on this planet. They get beaten down by their white coach and learn to never back talk. Least in the smaller towns.

Little off topic, but I believe there is a difference between black people and niggers. I have a friend that's black and he hates his own race. He's a white as possible and gets picked on by others in Austin cause "he's too white" and he's super redpilled. He hates rap, BET, and everything associated with niggers. He is what they should all be.

texans where should the capital of usa be? bear in mind the west coast has seceded

Gaze upon in wonder, foreigners

sugar land texas faggot here

the land of sweet tea and the last area of the south to emancipate nigger slaves

its not too bad compared to a lot of places but... a lot of poo in loos are here =(

also the muslims are becomeing a problem