youtube.com/watch?v=XBSfR5wudvo
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

?

23 hours in ms paint

well done

I AM YOUR FATHER

YOU WILL CALL ME YA FADDA

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Illuminati pedophile ring, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on daycare centers, and I have over 300 confirmed child sex slaves. I am trained in majestic ape warfare and I’m the top pedophile in the entire CIA. You are nothing to me but just another hole to rape. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Ya think you're hot shit dontcha? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pedos across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can molest you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the CIA and Mossad and I will use it to its full extentto wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what moloch's retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nice details on his nose 9/11

It means he charges 50,000$ for a hot carl from megan mcchan

If you found out for a fact that he did it to that kid. What do user?

>I would cut his femoral. (metaphorically)

>obligatory

SKIPPY NOOOO!!!!

kek

Why is this cat so groovy?

Remember when we used to troll this guy for being a pedo or something lol that was fun but it didn't ruin his life or anything

Guerilla warfare
>lmao

Never forget.

Also

youtu.be/_4V50eWOgro

youtube.com/watch?v=WJmBNdiBuwc

youtube.com/watch?v=XBSfR5wudvo

:( I still don't buy the natural causes thing. RIP Andrew.

>when you watch too much sopranos

he meant "spare the rod, spoil the child sex slave"

Ehhh... I don't think he's sparing the rod around any child sex slave.

no skippy no

F =/

I think he means a handkerchief with a pizza related map on it

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

"AM J'ST A KID WHO'S FUWAH
EACH DAY I GROW SUMUWAH"
*mumble*
*child screams*
"SING!"

>sings "Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?"

You shouldn't. The doctor who did his autopsy was fucking murdered.