COAST TO COAST AM THREAD

Is it worth listening to all the aliens and supernatural rants there? It's entertaining for me once in a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKz9i4dVDL4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell
youtube.com/watch?v=ViN2bRGrBx8
youtu.be/Gt31Mp7wi24
youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
coasttocoastam.com/shows/2017/05/26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't listened to it in ages, but i used to go drive around town at midnight just to listen. Some of it is just too outlandish, but others are good

According to estimates by Talkers Magazine, Coast to Coast AM has a cumulative weekly audience of around 2.75 million unique listeners listening for at least five minutes, making it the most listened-to program in its time slot.

this video reminded me of coast to coast

youtube.com/watch?v=oKz9i4dVDL4

Coast to Coast AM was not good but great when Art Bell was the host. Coast has sucked ass ever since George Noory took over.

This. Noory is a Dunce and a shitty interviewer.

Every once and a while the guest will make it worth it. It's pathetic that he only has split shows now because he doesn't have the brain power to carry a three hour interview.

what happened to art bell? I was listening to his show one night and there was gunfire....he was off the air soon after

late 90's early 2000's with Art hosting was fucking incredible.

He quit like he always does. He's a serial quitter. However, If he came back and did a show on dark matter every now and then I would listen because he's very good at what he does.

Youre already listening to it so what the fuck is your thread for

yes, I agree. the girl is the cringe, whatever her name is....I gave up when art bailed. I guess he got some death threats.. not sure

Yes it's worth listening to, but this is really for /x/

it was better back in the day

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell it explains threats against him in the beginning.

kys nigger

He faked a shooting to get off the air. Thats possibly the least offensive thing hes done to get out of a contract.

He definitely, DEFINITELY did not kill his wife though. Definitely. And dont read up on his son getting raped. Theres nothing to it.

Its still worth catching the odd George Knapp show. John B. Wells used to be good until he got fired. His ratings were getting too high and there were fans saying he should replace Snoory.

It seems like a lot of the most entertaining guests (like Al Bielek of the Philadelphia experiment) are dead. Part of the problem is that the show has been drifting away from its sci-fi/conspiracy origins and now spends a lot of time on shit like "natural health remedies" in which the "guests" also advertise on the show...

He splits the show so he can do an infomercial for the first two hours and pass it off as a legit part of the show.

This. Noory is an insecure bitch.

I listen to old art bell sometimes. Its still suprisingly interesting and relevant

are any of you assholes actually old enough to remember art bell in the 90's ?

cool! thanks user. I will read that. I never really got too into c2c back when. always too busy. started listening to DM and liked that. now that art is gone, I tune into Chicago scanner feed, you know, cause Sup Forums

i think i streamed it a few times but don't remember him by name.

what's dm?

see

Dark Matter

I've been a Coast listener and subscriber since the streamlink days.

It sucks shit now. I don't know why I even bother. This health/homeopathic bullshit they spew once a week is ridiculous. The calls suck shit now. There is no spontaneousness anymore. Art fucking called Michio Kaku on a whim one time; that was the start of his popularity. That was the kind of influence Art had back in the day.

It's sad but those were good times and good days. I associate Arts voice with the 90s. With the militia movement, the UFOs and Lazar, it was all so 90'sesque.

George is a fucking idiot. The questions he asks is absurd. He repeats the same ideas every other guest. I like a lot of their guest hosts but none of them hold a candle to Art either. It's a damn shame because the show was huge back in the day.

Links? Bing is failing me?

Dark Matter radio

>george noory
art has his own show

>whats dm?
>look at this other post where it only says dm

Used to listen all the time, during graveyard shifts on weekends doing security
It did get old since they repeat the program 2 or 3 times to fill airspace

This show is utter shit with Noory. Although ever since Art Bell died after destroying his legacy fucking some nasty strange he met on the internet and then giving her the hosting job on his internet show, I guess it's the best we got.

Before Youtube became popular, one of the biggest (in size) torrents on the popular torrent sites was a 60GB file called "The Ultimate Art Bell collection" or something similar, with hundreds of his shows from the late-80's through the mid-00's.

BellGab.com you faggots.

I'm sorry in advance if you actually go there.

John Wells wasn't as popular as he and his fans lead everyone to believe. He was canned because he was too political and anti-Obama. Even Art walked a fine line of not picking sides and that continues to this day with Coast hosts. It's not political talk radio.

I remember Al's first appearance. Even if it was bullshit it was incredible. He didn't pause a second when Art asked him to describe the physics behind shit. 99.99% of the guests were bullshit but it was highly entertaining bullshit.

Remember when he super glued his lips?

I bought a autographed copy of 'The Art of Talk' and also bought a bottle of pizza punch....The good old days.

art was the best , he had the perfect balance of 'get a load of this guy' and 'please go on, you are totally credible' that could milk out some of the fucking craziest shit from people.

If you worked 2nd or 3rd shift in the 90's it was required listening to show you weren't as insane as you thought you were.

Not really. George Noory is a low iq manlet, he ruined Art Bell's show.

"....that's right"

Go lurk on one of the /x/ c2c threads. I dont have any links other than to say theres a distinct pattern with Art. Every time he starts to feel too much pressure from producers or fans something dramatic happens. Like your wife dying and expatriating to the Phillipines to marry a teenager like two months later.

Also, just for shits, here's what Michael Savage said that Art sued him for

>You say ‘UFOs,’ you wind up in the Philippines with a 10-year-old hooker and you are off the radio after a number of years...That’s an in-joke, by the way, for people who understand the business

Noory is way to upbeat for Coast to Coast. Art Bell brought a creepy atmosphere to the show. Not only that, but Noory mostly has on people trying to hock their shitty books.

i would stay up late and listen to coast to coast with my mother, she loved that shit. i was a kid so i didn't know what the fuck was going on, but i loved unsolved mystery so it was all good.

youtube.com/watch?v=ViN2bRGrBx8

>most listened to in its timeslot
That's not a lot thought, it's fucking midnight. The only people listening are nutjobs and truckers

george noory is a faggot don't waste your time

Was this the thing where some guy called in claiming to be an employee from Area 51 and then the station went off air briefly?

And most night-shift truckers are nutjobs, so the potential audience is cut in half.

Art acknowledged that was faked. But damn if it weren't entertaining.

Oh of course. Anyone with a brain knew it was fake.

Thanks

yeah that rocket guy Dave(?) Adair or the early John lear interviews were legendary, really sparked my imagination. and mad man markham or Mel's hole, such entertaining radio experiences that just can't be replicated.

this show is incredible low energy

i use to be addicted to this shit, sometimes he has some really interesting guests

what is this? is it a good show?

i feel like i missed out on something really special. i never listened to C2C back in the day but someone told me about Midnight in the Desert early on so i listened for that year before art made up the stalker story and quit lol. it's hard to listen to anyone else.

Its entertainment, not meant to be taken seriously.

No one really believes a person when they call in and claim they can shape shift into a lawn chair, or they were buttfucked by space faring reptoids, not even George Noory believes it.

All of Arts good stuff is on youtube. Ghost2Ghost AM is the best before bed

Late thread theme

youtu.be/Gt31Mp7wi24

hoagland who followed art was good sometimes too. he unironically believes pluto is an artificial planet constructed as a memorial for the galactic space war.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell
youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
Ayy Lmao

you've really gotta be the kind of person able to suspend your disbelief and just humor their theories no matter how retarded they sound

if you can dial back your skepticism it becomes a lot more enjoyable, but as soon as you start thinking like "okay this is beyond fucking retarded", like flat earth or hollow earth etc, it all goes to shit

I like it, particularly the anti-police state/political shows he does. He's a 'true believer' when it comes to supernatural and aliens, he does a lot of shows on those subjects. Broadcasts out of KXL, puts all his shows on soundcloud afterward.

Art interviewed Terrence Mckenna while he was dying and on a hallucinogenic trip, that was pretty wild.
I also remember some shit where his son got molested and infected with AIDS or some shit.

He did a live show of his kid getting HIV?

It used to be good. Its shit now.

One of their most popular hosts went on to do a show for himself, its called Caravan to Midnight now. Good stuff. Very based too.

Rense Radio, by Jeff Rense is also a good one.

John B Wells has his own show running now mate. Caravan to Midnight. Its a good show.

there was one time where see you in september "the happenings" was mentioned

may 26 2017

Art Bell was neolib hippy trash. George Noory made his show stomachable.

faggot detected

i like him better than all his guest hosts but i still miss art

This. Noory just goes along with whatever the caller says, and acts like he really believes it, whereas Bell was far more sceptical, and made for a better show.

cancer-ridden mormon has panic attacks while ghost hunting, badgers callers into paying him to talk at their parties, and fondles a crystal skull when he isn't screaming "shut up" at his idiotic callers. coast to coast is usually better.

he went all out

coasttocoastam.com/shows/2017/05/26

Art bell is alive and has a podcast

Noory: "Wow, isn't that something? How'd you manage to come to that conclusion? Gosh that's incredible. Wow, you're really onto something, can you tell me more about it? Be sure to pay your 35 cents a day folks and don't miss a single episode."

used to listen in the arte bell days when i was in high school.. never believed much, was just fun to listen to

Used to be ok but it has turned into the lonely hearts club for the tin foil hat set.

Coast to Coast AM sucks balls. George SNOOREY is a fucking sellout kike faggot. If you want GOOD Coast to Coast only listen to episodes with the original host, Art Bell. Also on youtube Secureteam and ThirdPhaseOfMoon are way more entertaining. Especially TPoM. It's like listening to Bill and Ted from the Bill and Teds radical adventure movies host a coast to coast show.

Some of the theories are legit; but most is just for funs

Listen is ya' want, I like to

I found him when he was only on KDWN as far as I know. Driving graveyard shift and listening to Art was the best.

My local AM station plays Art Bell reruns. Great stuff. Never listened to the new guy. No Art Bell, no Coast to Coast. No Ozzy, no Sabbath. No Dave, no Halen. No Danzig, no Misfits. Just never bothered - glad to hear I made the right choice.

>COAST TO COAST

were is there youtube channel?