Alex Jones stealing our memes and getting rich!

Lads....

Is there any way to copyright our memes?

Are memes intellectual property?

Alex Jones has been here and stolen our memes, and posted them on his website and made money OFF OF US.

We need to start copyrighting our work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IBOOMmTNw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>please keep making more goofy memes

fuck off shill

He gave us Carl the cuck and AIDS skrillex. Plus countless memes just by being AJ.

he can have mine, i figure he is a loudspeaker. He makes them work for me :)

>Shill

>Wanting to protect our hard work.

What the shit are you talking about faggot?

Do you think Meme Magic is easy?

It takes creativity, vision, and inspiration from above.

You denigrate the hard work of others, while they remain broke, and Alex Jones is rich.

>meme contest

Is this where memes go to die?

Fucking kill yourself

Fuck off. NYPA

Wow, it's so easy to take credit for someone else's hard work and get rich off of it.

Look at ex-comedian Carlos Mencia.

Furey should have copyrighted Pepe.

You know Alex was actually understating the whole chemicals turning frogs gay spiel. It not only did that, it also made some male frogs change its sex to female and be fertile.

It's like they really don't know we know....

>copyright memes

Fucking hell Schlomo.

We. Do. It. For. Free.

i love when he says "scree lecks"

We gave him Carl The Cuck and AIDS Skrillex

Anyway, Humble Water Filter Salesman is /ourgoy/.

His Rogan Podcast is the funniest three hours we will receive in all of 2017.

>tell retards to make memes and put their company name on the image file
>thousands of shit got made all with infowars logo in the middle
>time to reveal who's the winner
>some hobo fuck that got paid $50 by kike jones to represent the winner wins the prize
>tfw hundreds of dumbasses just got shammed to advertise kikewars for free with their OCs
I wonder how many of you are this fucking stupid.

>and getting rich!
bruh, Alex Jones has been rich for a long time. The dude lives in a mansion next to Jessie James.

>We need to start copyrighting our work.

good idea, that way CNN can be sure who is the appropriate entity to sue

He's worth 5 million. I wouldn't say raping the countryside. I know someone with 3 million and she still uses a clothesline outside sometimes.

It's a smart advertising campaign, are you some commie faggot who cant appreciate that?

>...and who is this 'Anne...Tifa...?' you speak of?

THIS IS MY LAST DIVORCE

do you remember to put infowars.com on your submission?
Its very important, you cant win the 20k prize if you dont advertise the company on your ocs.

Who... cares?

Seriously, the second you post OC on Sup Forums, any OC, you've got to know that that shit's gonna get reposted on reddit, 9gag, and a dozen other sites like 20 or 30 times and no less than ten people will claim they were the people who made the OC. No point in bitching about it.

I love Alex, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to resist making some Super Male Vitality related memeolgy here. He's asking for it desu.

tfw he pays us in Mac-A-Doos.

Are you retarded?

Why do you think he is asking you faggots to put "INFO WARS" on your memes???

BECAUSE THE MOMENT YOU DO, HE NOW OWNS THE MEMES.

HE IS STEALING OUR MEMES and copyrighting them under the banner of "INFO WARS".

HE can sue US for posting them without HIS permission.

WTF this won't stand.

to anyone who created a meme for cash or wants to copyright a meme
neck yaself cunt
bet u cunts think "science is amazing"
worthless cunt scum
user username, user content
get ta fuck cunt
you have to go back
you don't belong here cunt
get gassed cunt scum

smart people take advantage of dumbfucks
im not a dumbfuck. you are however sounds like one.
remember to put infowars.com on your submission this is very important. you dont have a chance to win if theres no infowars.com watermark and you're probably a hillary voting muslim.

Nice that somebody else caught that.

>Is there any way to copyright our memes?
>Are memes intellectual property?
Yes, you own copyright and intellectual rights for any original work you produce.

But as you probably used someone else's intellectual property to create your meme feel free to fuck off.

>You denigrate the hard work of others, while they remain broke, and Alex Jones is rich.
Welcome to the club of creative people. We are a small club. Yet we create everything the normies consume.

But here's the thing: Normies don't value our time. They want our work for free.

Head over to Amazon and order Ayn Rand's Atlash Shrugged. You're going to see the world in a new light.

He has his staff posting threads like this one Here on Sup Forums asking for "Post your CNN memes in here."

That way, his staff steals our memes, and it's on his website like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IBOOMmTNw0

This video now has 100,000 views using OUR memes.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition. It is clear throughout his career, do not support him in any way.

Alex is all about making money.
Forget him.

>Caring about Alex Jonestein after the David Duke """debate"""

kek

The only reason memes aren't just dreams is specifically because they CANNOT be copyrighted. They can be copied and shat on by any shitposter in the world.

Trying to copyright memes is literally trying to destroy the ONE good thing about them, for absolutely no reason. Fuck off.

no theres no copyright here since all of the meme shit are going be ripped off from another media anyways.
but however the infowars watermark are going to stay on the OCs and advertise the kike shill alex jones forever

>BECAUSE THE MOMENT YOU DO, HE NOW OWNS THE MEMES.
Bullshit.

He can't take ownership because you put his logo on your meme. At best he's hoping they'll go viral to advertise his site.

>Hoping they go viral to advertise his site.

Bingo, jackass.

That's the whole point.

He is taking credit for our moves, and never even gives us credit.

He is making money off of OUR hard work, and doesn't even give us credit.

yeah, hence the "feel free to fuck off" OP's complaining about having his meme stolen when they probably didn't get clearance to use the content they contain.

I'm the jackass when you're the one claiming he gets the rights to your work for sticking a logo on it? The work that you've stolen the fucking content for?

ITT: Peak stupidity

>Claims work is "stolen"

>Somehow doesn't apply to Alex Jones and he is posting them online in videos which get thousands of views.

Does that make any sense to you?

If it was illegal to post, he wouldn't be posting them to his advantage on his site.

Hell, I wouldn't be half-pissed if he AT LEAST said: "These are from Sup Forums, thanks Sup Forums".

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-right or alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, which is why they do it.

memes are boring

kys

>DNA Force

Do retards actually buy this snake oil? Amazing how much money he's conned his followers into wasting on shitty supplements. Guess that's easier than selling books.

This is a sage thread from a infiltrators trying to divide /po/ even more.

To bad I don't have a bait meme.

>If it was illegal to post, he wouldn't be posting them to his advantage on his site.
He's posting them? Or other people are posting them to YouTube and he links to them? In which case YouTube and the uploader are the publishers.

Sup Forums

>Protect our hard work
If you wanted to protect it you shouldn't have released it for free or in a shareable format.
Don't really on (((copyright))) to make your living or you're as bad as the Jews

he's offering 20k to the person who makes the dankest meme and you call him a thief? Do I need to tell you how autistic you are?

Look I have nothing against Alex Jones, he is a useful idiot.

All I'm saying is, he should at least mention us or give us credit.

Something, ffs.

He's retarded for putting all his eggs in that basket. He's just setting himself up for a FTC raid and then he will really be fucked.

>Do you think Meme Magic is easy?

Yes. Just post a prediction and hope for repeating numbers.
If you're impatient, become a script fag to get all the GETs.

To be honest, it's easy to spot the shills.
These are the same people who sell the kek flags and shill the "BASED BLACK GUY" idea. I'm willing to bet that if this idea of yours somehow got through, you would suprisingly be the leader if this operation of copyrighting memes, thus getting most of the shekels for your hook-nosed self.

TL;DR Fuck off, Schlomo

if moot wasn't such a gigantic beta cucked pussy faggot, he could have made a shitload of money.

one stupid ass conspiracytard is now making millions of dollars off of youtube and his website as well as in the media.

if moot was cheeky, he could piss off 50x the people and make 100x the money.

thats bullshit. Kike Jones cant fucking afford that.
are you that fucking retarded he's gonna pay anyone $20 grand for some dumbass fad Sup Forums memes?
wait until he announces the winner its gonna be some anonymous guy nobody knows that dont exist.
fucker's advertising his shit using our OCs

Sup, whatya doin sargon?

She can copyright my meme anytime

Oh, yeah great, so I guess you don't have a right to anything you own or create.

I can just copy your shit, and make money off of it.

Morons like you make other smart people very wealthy.

Memes aren't a product you faggot. They are a viral infection.

This no different than all the cunts that looted us from day 1 for stupid t-shirts.

Add to which our memes are compiled from repurposed material.

You dumb cunts with your sense of ownership and namefagging NEED to go back.

Taking credit is the fucking cancer that must remain banished from Sup Forums. That goes above and beyond politics.

That's the thing about Jews. They can't create anything, they can only copy and degenerate things. Moot basically copied from 2ch but didn't have the Aryan ingenuity to create revenue or charisma to do any meaningful collaborations.

>reddit spacing

Holy shit Do you even know the rules? If you want some attention go back to plebbit or instagram

Sup Forums doesn't work when you try to monetize it's potential.

Hence canvas. Hence all fucking attempts to commercially replicate what we do.

jones actually pays

Internet dimensional child molesters

You've got to be kidding me.

20 grand a month to his wife for child support

that's bullshit there's absolutely ways to make money off of Sup Forums

how much of a fucking retard do you need to be to listen to Alex Jones?
I go to my local coffee shop sometimes, and there is this toothless homeless man who lives out of a shopping cart sitting in there, using the free wifi to stream Infowars.com

>i only fought the globalist pedo-cabal so i could profit off my memes.
but by all means, be a complete jew about it

Again, who fucking cares? Making OC isn't about getting credit or praise or (you)s, those are all just afterthoughts. People make OC because they think they can make something that people ought to see - whether it's something that people will laugh to, fap to, think about, or whatever - and if 100,000 people are seeing OC we made, that's fine by me.

You seem to be under the idiotic impression that you can keep memes from being stolen.

Memes get made, popular, stolen, become unfunny and new ones get made instead. That's the cycle

Good sentence
enter enter
Another excellent sentence
enter enter
Heres another one
enter enter
Paragraphs are not sentences, people had never formatted text this way before leddit. Kill yourself my man.

>said the redditor

Alex Jonesenberg is a merchant snake oil salesman

These are memes, you retard.
They are supposed to be spread. Not to be tagged for ownership and sold. Memes are not the highest form of art. If you defend your memes with so much care, are memes really the greatest thing you've accomplished in life? Do you really love memes so much, that you want to sell them like highly appreciated art? If so, you are possibly the most pathetic man in this thread.

Wait I have an idea, make CNN gifs that include infowars.com, but make them overtly anti-Semitic with (((merchants))) and stuff
We can coopt his shit instead of him ripping us off

redditor doesn't understand memes

Email them to yourself before you post them.

Then you have a signed and timed record of when they were created.

Yes, that used to be the cycle. But never before have we had so many leeches feeding off our memes for their own profit.

Another retard completely missed the point, and actually ended up agreeing with me.

IF memes "are not the highest form of art", then why is Alex Jones offering to pay 20K for the best one?

Secondly, why is he taking them and posting them on his website/ youtube videos?

Ironically, that picture of the jew is actually ALEX JONES, not me.

Jews will jew, copyrights on the memes wont matter.

Give the man a break. I've heared that he was recently divorced and his kids need monies.

he's branding them to advertise himself for water filter shekels, the prize money, if it exists, will be awarded to himself.

What, you don't like frogs or some shit antifag?

>tfw pepes creator calls you an evil troll
after you made him famous

>YES GOY, COPYRIGHT YOUR MEMES SO WE CAN EASILY FIND YOU IF THEY'RE TOO EXPENSIVE
>WE WILL MAKE YOU FAMOUS, PROMISE

Thank you user, it's a start.

I like this idea.

Beautiful.

I love the way you think user.

Except I don't wish Alex harm, he's a useful idiot.

BUT, if he continues to steal OC without giving us credit, then there is no choice but to go after him.

>OFFENSIVE

JUST

>Copyright memes

Memes are alive. You can't "register" them.

You could also create an art site account(like hentai foundry, dieviantart, or pixive). They would then be able to support your claims of copyright infringement.

whos got a gif of the hulk fucking up cnn like in ops pic?